Shattered wrist and broken collar bone

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 06:34 PM

4thafam is a decent person
Shattered wrist and broken collar bone

How long before i can ride again ,shattered the wrist got 11 screws and broke the collar bone. Get my cast off in three weeks
Old 05-06-2010, 06:45 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Shattered wrist and broken collar bone

that sucks bro i hope you feel better soon but you should really listen to what your doctors tell not what a stunter tells you ..

nah **** that put some tussin on that bitch and do some wheelies
Old 05-06-2010, 08:39 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

what OMR said, i broke my collar bone before and he said no quad for 6 weeks, i was on it within 3 but just trail riding and takin it very easy

as far as the wrist with the screws i wouldnt **** with that until its fixed and the screws are taken out ( if they are getting taken out )
Old 05-06-2010, 09:57 PM
handicrippled

swampy is a decent person

most deff man, do what your doc says or atleast mostly. i was in a wrek back in aug of last year. fractured a bone in my wrist, tore a ligament in my shoulder and tore my pcl bad . after two surgeries on my knee the doc told me last month that i can do what ever i feel comfortable doing.
i asked about stuntin and she said that she wouldnt recomend it but if i feel up to it sure but as soon as i feel unstable come back asap to get it looked at. so after a long recovery time i just started hittin the lots and taking it easy

well thats my story , but seriously listen to your doc or you might end up a lot worse then you started.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:41 PM

Sonilala is a decent person

Agreeing with everyone above, listen to your doc. At least until you can't stand it anymore. My doc ordered me to stay home a month and after about 2 weeks I got so bored I convinced my mom to let me drive (with a broken leg haha). Just be careful--if it hurts, stop! You heal faster that way.

Good luck on healing and getting back to it!