OMR Cage

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 08:32 PM

Bebo is a decent person
OMR Cage

Does anyone have any pics of a subframe cage made by OMR that will fit an 03 CBR 600RR. Or any subframe cage that will fit my bike, I can't find anything???
Old 09-19-2007, 08:37 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold
Re: OMR Cage

Bibo? is that you?

Last edited by Street Warrior; 09-19-2007 at 08:40 PM.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:00 PM
Whitetrash

JEFF4EZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
Bibo? is that you?

I was just thinking the same thing.
Old 09-20-2007, 11:40 PM

Bebo is a decent person

How do you like it, would yall change anything about it. Have yall had any problems and does it hold up. I like the look and I really need to get one I have never heard about OMR untill seeing him and his products on here and was just wondering???
Old 09-21-2007, 12:03 AM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bebo
How do you like it, would yall change anything about it. Have yall had any problems and does it hold up. I like the look and I really need to get one I have never heard about OMR untill seeing him and his products on here and was just wondering???
His products are top notch :YEAH. Just don't sit on his lap...
Old 09-21-2007, 01:21 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

what the hell.....lol

why would he sit on my lap????????? lol

thank for posting up the pic for me guys

the best thing about the omr subcage for the 600rr is the pegs are moved down back and out because the stock peg location on the 600rr is way too stubby feeling

$175 shipped send me a pm when ever your ready to get one
Old 09-21-2007, 01:23 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

and that one in the picture was the first one for the 600rr i make the mounting plates a little different now because those square ones were ugly so they are triangle shaped now and the look alot cleaner like that

this is an f4i cage but the new mounting plates look more like this

Last edited by old man roger; 09-21-2007 at 01:26 AM.
Old 09-21-2007, 10:41 AM

NYstunter636 is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
and that one in the picture was the first one for the 600rr i make the mounting plates a little different now because those square ones were ugly so they are triangle shaped now and the look alot cleaner like that

this is an f4i cage but the new mounting plates look more like this

got one for an 05 636?
Old 09-21-2007, 10:46 AM
also known as OMR

$175 shipped......pm me if your interested
Old 09-21-2007, 10:48 AM

$175 shipped......pm me if your interested
nice use the stock pegs right?
Old 09-21-2007, 10:50 AM
also known as OMR

stock will work fine........

some people get the esd's ,i use my stock ones
Old 09-21-2007, 10:56 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
Bibo? is that you?
He said "yall" Gotta be a different guy.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:06 AM

stock will work fine........

some people get the esd's ,i use my stock ones

i get out of work at 1 ill pm you at like 145-2 to order one...i have the same yoshi exhaust as the one in the picture....how does that mount tho?...any more pictures?, looks like it mounts under the tail?

Last edited by NYstunter636; 09-21-2007 at 11:11 AM.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:12 AM
also known as OMR

sweet .....

i may be out picking up some steel but i will check my pm's when i get back
Old 09-21-2007, 11:19 AM

sweet .....

i may be out picking up some steel but i will check my pm's when i get back

no doubt...for $175 and what i have heard about them sounds like a good deal....:YEAH just don't want it to be a pain in the *** to mount...and do you offer a garantee with welds...
Old 09-21-2007, 11:25 AM
also known as OMR

the installation is a joke and i can't count how many times i have pancaked my own cage and the only damage was to the ground..lol
Old 09-21-2007, 11:38 AM

the installation is a joke and i can't count how many times i have pancaked my own cage and the only damage was to the ground..lol

thats what im worried about....just the fact that your a guy making it at home....but i guess thats how all the companies started so whatever, i have heard that you do good stuff....i don't even use my right rear pegs cause it bends so much ...it's holding me back....well not really but atleast i wont be worried about RL's or can cans on the right side of my bike now :YEAH
Old 09-21-2007, 11:41 AM
also known as OMR

i jump from sit down to ralph loui and i land on the peg with some force and it doesn't budge.........

once you ride with a subcage you will never want to ride on a stock peg bracket ever again .....
Old 09-21-2007, 11:42 AM

i jump from sit down to ralph loui and i land on the peg with some force and it doesn't budge.........

once you ride with a subcage you will never want to ride on a stock peg bracket ever again .....

sounds good now im all excited...:YEAH
Old 09-21-2007, 02:25 PM
also known as OMR

you will love it once you ride on it.....

Quick Reply: OMR Cage