2 bikes in the impound now.

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 02:36 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past
2 bikes in the impound now.

So im sittin at a red light on my un registered gsxr 1000.. i look in the mirror and see a blue car roll up behind me.. look a little harder and see a row of lights.. Decide that its time to put it in gear and bounce when i get a shoulder in the face and the pig is grabbin for the key.. Throws me in cuffs, tows the bike and takes me downtown.. Gets me into the small interigation room and throws a photoradar picture of the 1000 doing 232 on an 80 zone highway.. Tells me that if i fess up and admit to me driving then he would only give me a traffic ticket for 2000 bucks for speeding, otherwise he was going to give me a criminal charge of dangerous driving.. Sooo i tell him that jacket can be bought anywere and that i would see him in court.. Now both my bikes are in the impound.. ****.. at least im able to get the honda out in a day or so.. FTP !! those sneeky bastards..
Old 05-10-2006, 02:38 PM

KF_Chris is a decent person
Re: 2 bikes in the impound now.

that's BS man, fukin pigs
Old 05-10-2006, 02:38 PM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

damn that sux man ftp.
Old 05-10-2006, 02:39 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

scott you have no luck at all
Old 05-10-2006, 02:49 PM

no man its just my luck as one goes in the other one comes out... Maybe i can get a third bike to just cycle them in and out of there.. They are bustin my ***** here in E-town.. they tried to raid us when crazy martin was here. driving over curbs and **** trying to nail us.. 5 cops and about 5 of us had no insurance registration plates or nothing and we all got away.. LOL you win some you loose some.. Ohh well the honda will be out,, and ill have my handbrake back. WEEEEEEEEEE..
Old 05-10-2006, 02:55 PM

shortGSXR1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
no man its just my luck as one goes in the other one comes out... Maybe i can get a third bike to just cycle them in and out of there.. They are bustin my ***** here in E-town.. they tried to raid us when crazy martin was here. driving over curbs and **** trying to nail us.. 5 cops and about 5 of us had no insurance registration plates or nothing and we all got away.. LOL you win some you loose some.. Ohh well the honda will be out,, and ill have my handbrake back. WEEEEEEEEEE..

u could always try at least get'n some plates and cheap insur. Just dont run the plate but at least have it just INCASE you get stopped. AT least you will be leiget
Old 05-10-2006, 02:59 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

damn thats shitty .... that cant be cheap ....
Old 05-10-2006, 03:07 PM

AHAHAHA made the police highlights on this one http://www.police.edmonton.ab.ca/Pag...highlight2.htm Daily Highlights
Stol

Motorcyclist arrested
Tuesday, May 9, 2006 @ 10:30 p.m.

A 23-year-old Edmonton man is facing numerous charges in connection with a vehicle stop at University Avenue and 114 Street and a separate incident on April 19.

At 10:30 p.m. last night, a constable observed the unregistered motorcycle stopped at a red light. The officer recognized the unregistered plate (The plate was associated with a motorcycle captured by photo radar on April 19 traveling at 232 km/h in a posted 80km/h on the Whitemud). While the motorcyclist was waiting at a red light the constable got out of his unmarked cruiser, went up to the bike, turned the ignition off and then removed the ignition key.

Scott Chychul, 23, of Edmonton was charged with careless driving, speeding and displaying an unauthorized license plate in connection with the April 19 incident. He was also issued violation summonses for infractions on May 9 (charges were driving while authorized, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, operating an unregistered motor vehicle, displaying an unauthorized license plate and displaying an obscured license plate.)
Old 05-10-2006, 03:14 PM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

AHAHAHA made the police highlights on this one http://www.police.edmonton.ab.ca/Pag...highlight2.htm Daily Highlights
Stol

Motorcyclist arrested
Tuesday, May 9, 2006 @ 10:30 p.m.

A 23-year-old Edmonton man is facing numerous charges in connection with a vehicle stop at University Avenue and 114 Street and a separate incident on April 19.

At 10:30 p.m. last night, a constable observed the unregistered motorcycle stopped at a red light. The officer recognized the unregistered plate (The plate was associated with a motorcycle captured by photo radar on April 19 traveling at 232 km/h in a posted 80km/h on the Whitemud). While the motorcyclist was waiting at a red light the constable got out of his unmarked cruiser, went up to the bike, turned the ignition off and then removed the ignition key.

Scott Chychul, 23, of Edmonton was charged with careless driving, speeding and displaying an unauthorized license plate in connection with the April 19 incident. He was also issued violation summonses for infractions on May 9 (charges were driving while authorized, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, operating an unregistered motor vehicle, displaying an unauthorized license plate and displaying an obscured license plate.)
Old 05-10-2006, 03:18 PM

DEBO is a decent person

You should move into the states
Old 05-10-2006, 03:20 PM

yea thats a serisous thought.. The cops were soo proud when they hauled me into the station.. Buddy was taking me around sayin look what i caught.. i guess they were lookin for me pretty hard.. LOL fu(k'em my lawyer is going to **** on their parade..
Old 05-10-2006, 03:22 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

That Sucks Man..

Old 05-10-2006, 05:02 PM

blindrippa is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck with their court case. Sue him for shouldering (is that even a word?) you in the face! Hope you win, and that sucks!
Old 05-10-2006, 05:38 PM

we dont sue people here in Canada like you guys do down there.. We take our shoulderings to the face like champs..
Old 05-10-2006, 06:17 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person

we dont sue people here in Canada like you guys do down there.. We take our shoulderings to the face like champs..
Thats my man!! Sorry to hear about your **** luck, you're still A number 1 champion in my book!
Old 05-10-2006, 06:25 PM

blindrippa is an unknown quantity at this point

I am in Canada. If some pig caught me, I'd take him for all he's worth, but I am pretty evil and revenge-set.
Old 05-11-2006, 12:24 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

You really gotta move Scott
Old 05-11-2006, 01:07 AM

5thgear is an unknown quantity at this point

HA ha HA , good job Scott.

That was alot of fun ripping around Edmonton. Nothing like beer , weed , stunting , cop chases ,highway wheelies, foam pits and prostitutes.

That was some fun as hell, too bad about the bike but it is a good story.
Old 05-11-2006, 01:49 AM

i think i missed out on the prostitues... Glad you boys had some fun.. :YEAH next time i hope the weather is a little better.. Highway wheelies in the pouring rain is not that fun..
Old 05-11-2006, 02:54 AM

5thgear is an unknown quantity at this point

Highway wheelies in the rain are " Splash Dance 1984 sexy "

Quick Reply: 2 bikes in the impound now.