View Poll Results: Dirty bike, spares or you roll ligit.
Dirty Dirty
23.96%
Ligit
76.04%
Voters: 313. You may not vote on this poll

Rock Stollen SHIAT or Not

Old 02-21-2005, 12:37 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough
Rock Stollen SHIAT or Not

Anyone got a spare bike in there garage that is dirty dirty or would you stay clear of that. Clean numbers but dirty spare parts or just plan dirty.
How do you roll?
Old 02-21-2005, 12:47 PM

zoomsplat is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Rock Stollen SHIAT or Not

all my **** is squeaky clean, no false numbers for me. with my luck i would get caught if i did something like that, and i wouldnt want it done to me sooo... legit
Old 02-21-2005, 12:49 PM

SickF*ck6969 is a decent person

is this a trick question.........

what up man good to meet u at stuntwars......hopefully we can swing out your area this summer....HOLLA
Old 02-21-2005, 12:51 PM

charkly is a decent person

haha-squeaky-meh-everyones got parts that came from somewhere right? how many ppl go to the dealers on SL?
Old 02-21-2005, 12:52 PM

UNIDENTIFIED is an unknown quantity at this point

if i had the chance i "might" roll with some dirt sheot. ah, **** it i KNOW i would if it was a liter bike, easy as fukk to ditch the 5_0. if it was 600 i dunno what i would do :YEAH :YEAH
Old 02-21-2005, 12:57 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SickF*ck6969
is this a trick question.........

what up man good to meet u at stuntwars......hopefully we can swing out your area this summer....HOLLA
Hell yeah. I am gonna go more places this summer we have GOT to hook up. Holla!!!
Old 02-21-2005, 01:01 PM

SickF*ck6969 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Schwartz
Hell yeah. I am gonna go more places this summer we have GOT to hook up. Holla!!!
no doubt, man, no doubt.....

i'll keep in touch wit pm's...

i cant wait till this ****in snow is gone....its still ****in snowin up here, since last night .....oh well, time to go backflip the 50 into some snow banks.....keep in touch....later
Old 02-21-2005, 03:40 PM

BILL50 is an unknown quantity at this point

all legit in '05 , the only way to roll, fawk the haters

i have enough stress from the popos already, i aint givin them another reason to lock me up
Old 02-21-2005, 05:29 PM

..jk.. is an unknown quantity at this point

Right now the 750 I ride is in someone else's name but it is all good, you can ride it without burning your palms. I am not into riding hot ****. At any given time the man could pull up and run your ****...... Lets say your at some lot where you ride all the time and your just sitting on the ground chillin..... next the man pulls up- what do ya do. You sit there and hope to holly hell he only tells you to load your **** up and leave....Nope that's not what happenes he decides he's gonna check some bikes out. ...YEP, now your faucked..

And thats why I keep a "clean" bike
Old 02-21-2005, 05:54 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

-MXD- is an unknown quantity at this point

i know there are MANY stunters that roll with illegal bikes, but thats not something i would do. i have bought a motor off ebay and i didnt check out the vins or anything. i will also roll a salvaged on the streets, but i would never knowingly roll something stolen. most people will run, but you cant always run, like JK said above. and i work hard for my ****, i would be pissed if someone jacked me, therefore i wouldnt jack someone else or knowingly support people that jack other people. it all comes around in the end, thats how i look at it.
Old 02-21-2005, 06:00 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

100% clean here,yo MXD you ever gonna make a cage for a zx7r?
Old 02-21-2005, 06:53 PM

charkly is a decent person

if he made a cage for a zx7-youd be the ONLY person to every buy it-haha-go to a welder-get one made that way
Old 02-21-2005, 07:32 PM

UNIDENTIFIED is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ..jk..
Right now the 750 I ride is in someone else's name but it is all good, you can ride it without burning your palms. I am not into riding hot ****. At any given time the man could pull up and run your ****...... Lets say your at some lot where you ride all the time and your just sitting on the ground chillin..... next the man pulls up- what do ya do. You sit there and hope to holly hell he only tells you to load your **** up and leave....Nope that's not what happenes he decides he's gonna check some bikes out. ...YEP, now your faucked..

And thats why I keep a "clean" bike
if you rock out with no lid then why not the "**** officer i dunno who's bike that is, i just came to watch...." game. i whould dump it
Old 02-21-2005, 07:40 PM

..jk.. is an unknown quantity at this point

Man you know better than that....It sure as hell ain't gonna be that easy..
Old 02-21-2005, 08:45 PM

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

now you know ya cant post up the real deal publicly....
besides, you never know exactly what your getting when your buying parts in a hurry to make a show or something....dont ask dont tell...just get me back on the road...
Old 02-21-2005, 09:13 PM

Joey D is a decent person

Originally Posted by UNIDENTIFIED
if you rock out with no lid then why not the "**** officer i dunno who's bike that is, i just came to watch...." game. i whould dump it

These kind of statements make me wonder what everyone does for a living. I work my damn *** off, each and every day to pay for the stuff I have. I would never imagine buying something that I knew was stolen. Let alone stealing someone else's bike. Must be the guys that have cake jobs sitting in front of a computer every day, or are 30 and still live at home with their parents.

Edit. Now it all makes sense. This guy isn't even 20 yet. Someday he'll understand what it's like to work for a living.

Last edited by Joey D; 02-21-2005 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Cuz i figured out the kid i'm talking about is like 12
Old 02-21-2005, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
These kind of statements make me wonder what everyone does for a living. I work my damn *** off, each and every day to pay for the stuff I have. I would never imagine buying something that I knew was stolen. Let alone stealing someone else's bike. Must be the guys that have cake jobs sitting in front of a computer every day, or are 30 and still live at home with their parents.

Edit. Now it all makes sense. This guy isn't even 20 yet. Someday he'll understand what it's like to work for a living.
i agree, but do you really know what your getting when you buy your **** off e-bay???you just got to assume its legit...
Old 02-21-2005, 09:25 PM

Joey D is a decent person

Originally Posted by bill parr
i agree, but do you really know what your getting when you buy your **** off e-bay???you just got to assume its legit...

No, you're right, it would be impossible to check everything. I guess what I'm saying, is that it's going to happen. Thats not the arguement. But guys like you and me can help keep it to a minimum by asking questions, and knowing that if it's too good to be true, it prolly is. I'd like to hear what some of the guys like Tony D, Gorka, Outermost, Geared Up, those kind of guys would do. Speaking of that, Schwartz. What's your opinion on this topic? You seem like one of the more mature guys on here. (And I'm not just saying that cuz you're older than me. )
Old 02-21-2005, 09:33 PM
Super-Thread-editor

Erik will become famous soon enough

I ride legit, there's no other way for me. I wouldn't want to be the person on the other side of the fence, knowing my stuff was stolen and some slacker is riding for free(Or reduced price)
Old 02-21-2005, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
No, you're right, it would be impossible to check everything. I guess what I'm saying, is that it's going to happen. Thats not the arguement. But guys like you and me can help keep it to a minimum by asking questions, and knowing that if it's too good to be true, it prolly is. I'd like to hear what some of the guys like Tony D, Gorka, Outermost, Geared Up, those kind of guys would do. Speaking of that, Schwartz. What's your opinion on this topic? You seem like one of the more mature guys on here. (And I'm not just saying that cuz you're older than me. )
my bike is legit, i get pulled over way too much to ride a stolen frame, it would be nice to know everything you buy is legit too....sometimes i wonder with the prices i get though...i paid 60 bucks for a complete set of plastics off e-bay....but sometimes thats just the way e-bay works...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Rock Stollen SHIAT or Not