You lyed to me! - Stunt Bike Forum

You lyed to me!

Old 01-13-2010, 09:49 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Rasema is an unknown quantity at this point
You lyed to me!

So u can delete threads and posts. Please(1000x) delete mines.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:54 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: You lyed to me!

You are truly an idiot.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:55 PM
I ****ed A Mermaid

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

"lied"
Old 01-13-2010, 10:31 PM

Or is it that I can "trulY" **** ppl off! HE HE HE
Old 01-13-2010, 10:45 PM
I ****ed A Mermaid

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rasema View Post
Or is it that I can "trulY" **** ppl off! HE HE HE
whos mad? but what i wonder is why youre on the internet? shouldnt some man be beating you with a stick for having an opinion?
Old 01-13-2010, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz View Post
whos mad? but what i wonder is why youre on the internet? shouldnt some man be beating you with a stick for having an opinion?
Hmmm..I don't know. Look who is preaching now. If you bing me a ruling on that by Islamic QA (Orthodox (Sunni)site), I would appreciate it. I'm on internet to learn. "It is obligated for men and women to seek knowledge." By Muhammad,saws...
Old 01-13-2010, 10:56 PM
I ****ed A Mermaid

Hmmm..I don't know. Look who is preaching now. If you bing me a ruling on that by Islamic QA (Orthodox (Sunni)site), I would appreciate it. I'm on internet to learn. "It is obligated for men and women to seek knowledge." By Muhammad,saws...
i dont think you quite understand the meaning of preaching. im not trying to get you to accept an idea. im simply asking a question based on my understanding of the islamic culture. i could be wrong but i thought you bitches got put in check by the men so i was wondering who let you on the internet. and if youre on the internet to learn you should prob be on a site where you can learn something, instead of a place that doesnt really like religious fanatics
Old 01-13-2010, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz View Post
i dont think you quite understand the meaning of preaching. im not trying to get you to accept an idea. im simply asking a question based on my understanding of the islamic culture. i could be wrong but i thought you bitches got put in check by the men so i was wondering who let you on the internet. and if youre on the internet to learn you should prob be on a site where you can learn something, instead of a place that doesnt really like religious fanatics
There are many ways and forms to be learning. I thank you all for yor time, and for deleting my posts!!!

you should prob be on a site where you can learn something, instead of a place that doesnt really like religious fanatics
Thanks for your reminder. I am a bit extreme that is why I got banned at my Islamic forums so I'm releaving my distress here.

Anyways, thanks you all.

May Allah forgive me and us all...

Bye
Old 01-13-2010, 11:03 PM
I ****ed A Mermaid

dont let the door hit you in the ***
Old 01-14-2010, 09:45 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Old 01-14-2010, 04:13 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

So EXTREME she got BANNED from an Islamic Extremist site? DAMN.
Old 01-14-2010, 06:08 PM

slickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the rough

There are many ways and forms to be learning. I thank you all for yor time, and for deleting my posts!!!

Thanks for your reminder. I am a bit extreme that is why I got banned at my Islamic forums so I'm releaving my distress here.

Anyways, thanks you all.

May Allah forgive me and us all...

Bye
fck allah, SHOW.*****

Search this Thread

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.