Newb's on the classified treads... - Stunt Bike Forum

Newb's on the classified treads...

Old 10-05-2009, 07:37 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough
Newb's on the classified treads...

There should be a post count minimum for people to even enter the classified’s. I think this will help eliminate the ridiculousness of the new members who make a for sale thread without pictures , bumping threads from 5 years ago ect…
Old 10-05-2009, 08:31 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of
Re: Newb's on the classified treads...

+111534535311213645
Old 10-05-2009, 08:33 PM
I ****ed A Mermaid

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Newb's on the classified treads...

if only someone who had the power to do those things gave a **** about the site. stuntlife is now the bastard step child since stuntride is the new hotness.