reputation points

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 02:14 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough
Re: reputation points

Originally Posted by imagixxerkid
yeah dido, but how do you become one?
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/payments.php

:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 07-14-2008, 02:15 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MikeM
You cant anymore. since shugga sold the site, some unnamed corporation owns it. and surprisingly, they dont want your money. Only people who contributed in the last year before shugga sold it can give rep.
oh ok
Old 07-14-2008, 02:15 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by atl freestyle
nooooooo andy........i want negatives!!!
this was awhile back. It says I have to spread more rep around before i can give it to you again, or you would get a big fat negative sir
Old 07-14-2008, 04:15 PM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

naturalborn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeM
You cant anymore. since shugga sold the site, some unnamed corporation owns it. and surprisingly, they dont want your money. Only people who contributed in the last year before shugga sold it can give rep.
so only contributors can give rep points to anyone?
Old 07-15-2008, 03:30 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Darrick, did you give me negative rep? You better not have sucka
I wont be as cool if you did, isn't that how this works
Old 07-21-2008, 09:03 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

can somebody tell me how to add rep.points to people. thx!
Old 07-21-2008, 09:31 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by Juca
can somebody tell me how to add rep.points to people. thx!
you have to be a contributor i think. But you just click on the little scale looking thing under someones avatar
Old 07-21-2008, 08:32 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
you have to be a contributor i think. But you just click on the little scale looking thing under someones avatar
dont work. but thanks about informations.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:59 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

i remember starting the rep point epidemic, when i hooked FSPalex and crotchrot up with some street cred. next thing you know everyone was doing it and the **** got shut down when i was trying to get some red blox.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:45 PM
Stuntride Subscriber

Witt is a decent person

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
this was awhile back. It says I have to spread more rep around before i can give it to you again, or you would get a big fat negative sir
I'd like to see $JOHNNY$ , warguy ,and -matt g- get some rep for their progression video's.
Old 08-20-2008, 08:03 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

OK.. this is weird cuz I got 10 rep points... didn't know I had any or what they were until I just got on my usercp and it said latest points received, had a thread listed in a column below my subscribed threads and a box for comments but none were in there.

do-do do-do, do-do do-do < that's the twilight zone music in my head..
Any ideas what this is about?
Old 08-20-2008, 08:05 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
OK.. this is weird cuz I got 10 rep points... didn't know I had any or what they were until I just got on my usercp and it said latest points received, had a thread listed in a column below my subscribed threads and a box for comments but none were in there.

do-do do-do, do-do do-do < that's the twilight zone music in my head..
Any ideas what this is about?
i dunno, i just gave you some + rep, now hook me up please
Old 08-20-2008, 08:09 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

I think I did.. not sure... it just asked me if I approved of your post... well... I did LOL
Old 08-20-2008, 08:09 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

thanks
Old 08-20-2008, 08:10 PM
hunts and stunts

hahahahahahahaha I think I get it now! LOL

how many points does it give if you do that though? I have 12 now??
Old 08-20-2008, 08:13 PM
hunts and stunts

I also just noticed that by the little table that pops up below my subscribed threads in the user cp it says what thread you recieve the points in and next to it there is a box... it was green in the one next to this thread... and in the one that was popped up earlier that I was asking about.. the box is grey. what does that mean? Did someone give me negative rep points then??

**** I shouldv'e edited them together... sorry to double post....
Old 08-20-2008, 10:41 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

I think if its grey that the person givin rep doesnt have enuff rep to count as green
Old 08-20-2008, 10:43 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Off to give Nash rep for being a bw
Old 08-20-2008, 11:09 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

someone please help me with some + rep, some dirty little ******* have been downing me... on threads I havent replied to in weeks..... bs!

thanks! I'll hook you up with some positive aswell.
Old 08-20-2008, 11:50 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

whoever left me a rep that says "No positive rep for you"

U LIKE ****!!!!!!

Quick Reply: reputation points