wake up stuntlife........

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 03:15 PM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve
Re: wake up stuntlife........

who does own stuntlife now....?
Old 01-03-2008, 03:30 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

We had a sick one for a while but some dude that took one of the pictures had a hissy fit untill it was taken down.
Old 01-03-2008, 03:31 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I have no idea who the dude in the middle is but the 2 on the outside are both Chris Nichols.
Old 01-03-2008, 03:39 PM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

That **** seriously has to change!!
Old 01-03-2008, 03:39 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by nags
We had a sick one for a while but some dude that took one of the pictures had a hissy fit untill it was taken down.
we didnt have a hissy fit...all we wanted was you guys to ASK and NOT take... for awhile Cathi was on my *** about not putting .com this and that and a lot of other bullshit ... all we wanted for you to say is ... hay is it cool that we use it. Greg does some great shots and should have gotten credit for the pic instead of taking his watermark out.... but thats in the past ... am down for a banner contest... I have improved my photo-chop skills and would like to enter the contest
Old 01-03-2008, 03:41 PM

TL MILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree with changing the banner... 2 stoppies and a sitdown 12ve... Im pretty sure the stunts have advanced a little more than that.

as far as gear who cares alot of people rock shorts. i do from time to time
but the site does need a little freshening up
Old 01-03-2008, 03:41 PM

I got no say in anything but if y'all wanna get busy do work and I'll see what I can do.
Old 01-03-2008, 03:45 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

doesnt Warp Toys own this forum?
Old 01-03-2008, 03:46 PM

no.....
Old 01-03-2008, 03:51 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

the far right looks like a teamextreem jacket and buell? colbert? nahh couldnt be
Old 01-03-2008, 03:54 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

no.....
I think u know more than ur letting us know nags u cant have has much power has u do here and not know who owns the site spill it
Old 01-03-2008, 03:54 PM

FreezeSBFreaks is a decent person

I always thought the same thing about the yellow gixxer. Never went well with everything.
Old 01-03-2008, 03:57 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Originally Posted by FreezeSBFreaks
I always thought the same thing about the yellow gixxer. Never went well with everything.

WHAT UP FREEZE ..... how u been brother .... how are the 916 Freaks doing

D House

Originally Posted by Nate-VMC
the far right looks like a teamextreem jacket and buell? colbert? nahh couldnt be
Chris Nichols. He's Team X-Treem

mike1984 is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree on putting some real competitors up there, like aaron colton, darius, ryan s, dan jackson, kane, nick apex etc. (dont be offended if ur a pro i didnt list just throwin a few out there off the top of my head)
Old 01-03-2008, 03:58 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mikeith
i agree on putting some real competitors up there, like aaron colton, darius, ryan s, dan jackson, kane, nick apex etc. (dont be offended if ur a pro i didnt list just throwin a few out there off the top of my head)
don't forget manbearpig
Old 01-03-2008, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
I think u know more than ur letting us know nags u cant have has much power has u do here and not know who owns the site spill it
Some company bought it in order to make a profit off the advertising then they disappeared. Thats about all I know. I do my best with what I can but I don't have full access to the site or there would be a lot of changes.

I wish I owned the site.
Old 01-03-2008, 03:59 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

Originally Posted by E-DUB OM
Thats what the **** Im talking about. Take down that banner and freshen this place up. Not only with riders in gear but with riders that actually are competitors. I hate how fake the sport is sometimes and better yet hate how fake some of these riders are too.....Time to change things up
OH HELL YEAH!
Old 01-03-2008, 04:00 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I wonder what the site would cost?
Old 01-03-2008, 04:07 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Some company bought it in order to make a profit off the advertising then they disappeared. Thats about all I know. I do my best with what I can but I don't have full access to the site or there would be a lot of changes.

I wish I owned the site.

Quick Reply: wake up stuntlife........