any mods on line ??????

Old 03-09-2007, 02:15 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough
Re: any mods on line ??????

ok, to solve the problem yet make everyone happy i came up with a solution..

we will keep this in echo so you precious people wont loose your precious post ***** thread ...
i started a NEW thread in the video section titled the same as this but with Video on the end .. its closed, and i copied from the first post ...

how you like them apples?!??! AND IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH IT .. there will not be anymore compromising !!! LOL ...
Old 03-09-2007, 02:20 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

hhmm compromise isn't the exact word i would use
Old 03-09-2007, 02:23 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
hhmm compromise isn't the exact word i would use
I agree! all the good feedback about the video in the first few pages (actuall yi think it was even way more than that until it started to get whored) are now lost...

it's nice for the new people that have never seen it to get to see the feedback about the vid too!!!
Old 03-09-2007, 02:25 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Cathi

we will keep this in echo so you precious people wont loose your precious post ***** thread ...
i started a NEW thread in the video section titled the same as this but with Video on the end .. its closed, and i copied from the first post ...

how you like them apples?!??! AND IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH IT .. there will not be anymore compromising !!! LOL ...

That was already done lol
Old 03-09-2007, 02:26 PM

then wtf was the problem???
Old 03-09-2007, 02:30 PM

then wtf was the problem???
Originally Posted by John LegionST
I agree! all the good feedback about the video in the first few pages (actuall yi think it was even way more than that until it started to get whored) are now lost...

it's nice for the new people that have never seen it to get to see the feedback about the vid too!!!

refer to what i jsut quoted...
Old 03-09-2007, 02:32 PM

gotcha ... ok, so its not going to happen that a post ***** thread is going to be moved in there ...

i will unlock it and people can just post thier reply's ... because i will get an *** rape if i delete all the excess posts that have NOTHING To do with the vid...

see my predicament here?
Old 03-09-2007, 02:33 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

edit didn't see the previous post
Old 03-09-2007, 02:35 PM

Edit: Old Man Rodger editted his post so i thought i would take down the quote of him.

Easy solution - move the thread back to Vids, lock it. done.

Last edited by John LegionST; 03-09-2007 at 02:38 PM.
Old 03-09-2007, 02:38 PM
also known as OMR

haha i type and edit slow

i can move it, but many posts will be deleted that dont have anything to do wtih the thread...

so either someone starts a new one or people lose posts counts

otherwise if it was up to the rest of the gang it would stay in echo .. work with me here people

Originally Posted by old man roger
haha i type and edit slow
I edited mine for you
Old 03-09-2007, 02:39 PM

i can move it, but many posts will be deleted that dont have anything to do wtih the thread...

otherwise if it was up to the rest of the gang it would stay in echo .. work with me here people
why will posts get lost/deleted simply by moving it back to Vids section? i dont get it?!?!

anyway, im outta here, ill see what happens with this on monday!
Old 03-09-2007, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by John LegionST
why will posts get lost/deleted simply by moving it back to Vids section? i dont get it?!?!

anyway, im outta here, ill see what happens with this on monday!
because 75% of that thread has nothing to do with the video... if people want to post *****, there is a place for it ... if people want to post video's and comment on the video's there's a place for it ...

i am trying to help both sides here... if i could move all the posts that are post ***** threads into a seperate thread in echo i would do it, i am doing my homework on it, that way noone looses thier posts ... AND the video is placed in the vid section .. i cant believe all the **** and whining that is coming from this ... it will be totally removed if any more drama is caused from this ... its sad that people cannot see that i am trying to help here... PLEASE BE PATIENT or i will just hand it straight over and you WONT like it ...

have a great weekend... party hard and ride safe
Old 03-09-2007, 02:44 PM
also known as OMR

again i edit because i post too slow
Old 03-09-2007, 02:46 PM

read previous post please
Old 03-09-2007, 03:01 PM
also known as OMR

[quote=Cathi;2659948]because 75% of that thread has nothing to do with the video... if people want to post *****, there is a place for it ... if people want to post video's and comment on the video's there's a place for it ...

i am trying to help both sides here... if i could move all the posts that are post ***** threads into a seperate thread in echo i would do it, i am doing my homework on it, that way noone looses thier posts ... AND the video is placed in the vid section .. i cant believe all the **** and whining that is coming from this ... it will be totally removed if any more drama is caused from this ... its sad that people cannot see that i am trying to help here... PLEASE BE PATIENT or i will just hand it straight over and you WONT like it ... [quote]

**** whining and drama are not what this is ..

this is a person asking questions that mostly go un answered because you guys have other **** going on and i understand that..

but please temper down the responses that you do have time to give, i have not attacked any one here i am just trying to get this thread and all of its post locked and put back in the video section..

nothing personal just trying to have a little adult conversation and trying understand the sitiuation
Old 03-09-2007, 03:12 PM

lol .. k ... sorry .. i am a bit on edge because my wonderful angel daughter just got ISS for the rest of the day AND the first three days after spring break ...

i will figure something out
Old 03-09-2007, 03:15 PM
also known as OMR

thank you ,and i don't know what iss is but i hope it is nothing serious
Old 03-09-2007, 03:19 PM

your welcome

ISS is in school suspension

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: any mods on line ??????