thank you

Old 12-28-2006, 07:05 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold
Re: thank you

Originally Posted by stuntdave View Post
No financial motive, in fact it's the opposite. Search engines and advertisers don't like language on your site unless you are an adult site, Stuntlife isn't.

The real reason is someone posted that you can't write suck, that's bullshit. We're not 12, if you want to curse you can ****** curse. As long as people don't start doing dumb **** it'll stay this way. There's some times when a well placed '****' is the only way to accurately describe something... everyone knows that.

Don't **** it up, watch you ******* language.
Yeah right!!! Nice try...We love stuntlife now...
Old 12-28-2006, 07:08 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

ooooooooowww you said a bad word ....bad mod lol
Old 12-28-2006, 07:09 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

so "stuntdave" .... are you one of the new owners
Old 12-28-2006, 09:34 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

No financial motive, in fact it's the opposite. Search engines and advertisers don't like language on your site unless you are an adult site, Stuntlife isn't.

The real reason is someone posted that you can't write suck, that's bullshit. We're not 12, if you want to curse you can ****** curse. As long as people don't start doing dumb **** it'll stay this way. There's some times when a well placed '****' is the only way to accurately describe something... everyone knows that.

Don't **** it up, watch you ******* language.

i like i'm gonna like this guy
Old 12-29-2006, 10:57 AM

stuntdave is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not the owner of the site. I work with the people that have taken on the responsibilities of putting the site on a faster server and now I get to maintain, tweak and add any additional features that may benefit the site.
Old 12-29-2006, 11:08 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by villa76 View Post
Yeah right!!! Nice try...We love stuntlife now...
Yeah you are right . That's not why he did it .

The real reason is so that i could call you a ******' moron for drinking Haterade .

If you don't like SL , don't log in anymore .
Old 12-29-2006, 12:06 PM

yellowjacket is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not the owner of the site. I work with the people that have taken on the responsibilities of putting the site on a faster server and now I get to maintain, tweak and add any additional features that may benefit the site.
u know if u added the stuntlife.com/favicon.ico it would speed up the servers
Old 12-29-2006, 12:15 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

the chat back would be nice, we used to have a shitload of poeple in there on weekday nights
Old 12-29-2006, 05:58 PM

yellowjacket is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by yellowjacket View Post
u know if u added the stuntlife.com/favicon.ico it would speed up the servers

thanks
Old 01-02-2007, 05:28 PM

I replaced the stock vBulletin buttons and favicon.

We'll possibly, be thinking about adding a chat system at a later time.
Old 01-02-2007, 05:35 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Holy ****...You can say **** now!
Old 01-02-2007, 05:42 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

We'll possibly, be thinking about adding a chat system at a later time.
i think that would ruin the site ...jmo
Old 01-02-2007, 05:44 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger View Post
i think that would ruin the site ...jmo
Why? We had one forever.. It's just recent that we dont
Old 01-02-2007, 06:02 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

how about instead of trying to make changes in real time you copy the site over to a development area and make all changes offline so you can do batch updates ... programming 101 here
Old 01-02-2007, 07:57 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Crazy D View Post
Yeah you are right . That's not why he did it .

The real reason is so that i could call you a ******' moron for drinking Haterade .

If you don't like SL , don't log in anymore .
If i want any **** from you ill just squeeze your face.
Old 01-02-2007, 09:23 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by scott3824 View Post
how about instead of trying to make changes in real time you copy the site over to a development area and make all changes offline so you can do batch updates ... programming 101 here
no ****, I'm with this ****** guy
Old 01-02-2007, 10:26 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

I am luvvin the new tweaks! Nice ****** work.
Old 01-02-2007, 10:40 PM

I'm lovin villa76 ' s avatar
Old 01-02-2007, 10:57 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

yeah, what the **** is she doing?

Old 01-03-2007, 12:39 AM
Not guilty

Originally Posted by Street Warrior View Post
yeah, what the **** is she doing?

did u miss the memo http://www.flickr.com/photos/binkysgirls/page5/

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.