if you build it WE will come!!!!! you must read

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2006, 11:37 PM
Erion 929 Pimp

DoubleRJef is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: if you build it WE will come!!!!! you must read

Thats what almost every motorcycle rider ive ever met did. Especially those that are more than just an average enthusiast. IE,..knee dragger or stunna
Old 12-21-2006, 11:38 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by thehate.
I for one don't want all the **** talking trash on USA that SL has!!! so you **** talking fools stay away!!!

good thing your opinion doesnt matter.
Old 12-21-2006, 11:59 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by letsride
good thing your opinion doesnt matter.
you now pay double for all gear now
Old 12-22-2006, 12:00 AM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

Old 12-22-2006, 12:02 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by thehate.
you now pay double for all gear now

Im sorry. you got a pm mang
Old 12-22-2006, 12:19 AM

MT B RRUTHLESS is a decent person

Listen r to many rules in the site, i think , i mean to delete and give warning s out to people is sort of lame, i can see sending a pm saying thats wrong but sending a warning like im a two year old, like it said this is stunt life warning lol, its sort of stupid that we have to live in this ****ed up world only to come to a site that is filled with the same bs,, i mean isnt this a site to get away from all of that **** ,,, unless everybody likes the drama...
Old 12-22-2006, 12:23 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

Who cares Bob.
You are not going to make a change here...no matter what you say.
I'm just telling you...that you are wasting your time.

This is a sellout site. It's not what you think it is.Times have changed.
Old 12-22-2006, 12:28 AM
Erion 929 Pimp

DoubleRJef is an unknown quantity at this point

It was just a warning. If it had been me I probably would have just sent you PM, it was not me though. It goes along the lines of consistency. We need to enforce the rules on everyone. We have strayed from that to long so its going to be hard to get back on course. In the end its all for the better. Everyone is complaining about SL being sold to some big corporation that just cares about money. As much as I hate to admit it, money is what makes the world go round. The corporation that bought SL is interested in making a profit, as are most of the stunnas that are tryin to make a buck at it. Along with the people tryin to sell gear, DVDs, crash cages, etc etc. The more traffic this site gets, the more chance everyone has at makin a profit. As I have said in a few other threads, give us some time to get things rollin. There has been talk of some things to come and maybe even things to comeback. Give us a chance.

K, ill get down off my soap box now.
Old 12-22-2006, 12:35 AM
Super-Thread-editor

Erik will become famous soon enough

I'd like to see someone else fund a forum like this without help Susa has come and gone and come and gone because it's tough. I'm not against it, I'm neutral when it comes to other forums because I know everyone has a preference on the environment they like to be in. If you don't like it, then whats' wrong with rolling on. People think they have to make a point to show the world they don't like anything. It's an issue of respect, and personally I respect everyone from newbie to OG's as long as they are respectable on here. Yes this is a website, but we're all members for a common reason, but somehow that gets lost. Help stunters, well how about stunters help SL? It goes both ways
Old 12-22-2006, 12:36 AM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

I have been around since the begining and will be here until the end.

You don't like SL then just go, they have always been fair to me.
Old 12-22-2006, 01:08 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Why can't people just use both sites and shut the f*ck up about it?
Old 12-22-2006, 01:13 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robbie
All of you guys are idiots. (smack talkers)
We all hope you leave and don't come back.
This site isnt going down the tubes, it's just fine!

You are comparing apples to oranges between the two sites or diamonds and coal.
you're the biggest bicth on this site

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 01:23 AM

cagedF-four-I is an unknown quantity at this point

.Fuc$....a$$,,,,d1ck.....Pu$$y.......B1tch........ .see how it works.

Stop bieng A bunch of sizzel Chest Whinin B1zzznatches .....and use ur brain... u can say what u want to say, if u say it right... "for referance read above"
Old 12-22-2006, 01:24 AM

lets see if I get my post deleted............
Old 12-22-2006, 01:28 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

why is it so important to say f***
who cares, i dont
Old 12-22-2006, 01:42 AM

oh i see ur promoting myspace... here are a few
www.myspace.com/derrickandlissa
www.myspace.com/wachicriders
Old 12-22-2006, 02:49 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

hey where did the google search go ?...is that coming back with the updates ?
Old 12-22-2006, 02:49 AM

KevinWebster1 is an unknown quantity at this point

this post makes me laugh. might as well walk into a ford dealership and say hey your trucks fu(kin blow!!! you should buy dodge instead. sure you may have your preference but big deal. if you like dodge then drive a dodge. ill stick to my f-350. shut up.
Old 12-22-2006, 02:50 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by KevinWebster1
this post makes me laugh. might as well walk into a ford dealership and say hey your trucks fu(kin blow!!! you should buy dodge instead. sure you may have your preference but big deal. if you like dodge then drive a dodge. ill stick to my f-350. shut up.

Old 12-22-2006, 02:54 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
hey where did the google search go ?...is that coming back with the updates ?
aaahhh click on adds by google then click on home page ...then you dont have to close out of stunt life to use the search

Quick Reply: if you build it WE will come!!!!! you must read