Need help !!!!

Old 02-19-2011, 09:34 PM

Bailey martinez is a decent person
Need help !!!!

Well im planing to get this 125 chinese bike but its not running due to the guy caseing it and the chain snapped and the crank case (whatever tht is ) cracked i believe he means the cover of the clutch broke and a bolt broke from it and leakin oil and needs a new throttle hes selling it for 120 so the price sounds good but i want to know from othere what i could be possibly geting into
Old 02-20-2011, 03:43 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold
Re: Need help !!!!

When the chain snaps or comes off , it has a tendency to whip around the front sprocket and take everything out in it's path . The cover , the stator , the engine case .

If the case is cracked or broke , that's a big job . You don't want the case to leak cause the engine doesn't hold alot of oil and if it leaks out you will cease the motor and it's all junk then .

I don't think you want to deal with that bike , it might need new cases for the motor and that pretty much means you are better off getting a new motor . $$$$

Last edited by Crazy D; 02-20-2011 at 03:45 AM.
Old 02-23-2011, 01:02 PM
FYF

motopsycho231 is a decent person
Re: Need help !!!!

yeah, just buy it for the frame and suspension and put a new motor in. They are pretty cheap on ebay BRAND NEW

Search this Thread