learning circles

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 10:40 PM

drewc87 is an unknown quantity at this point
learning circles

what have you found to be the easiest way to learn circles? I can do them sitting down with 1 foot down no prob. i try and lift my foot up and it will either straighten out or i will have to catch myself from falling. Does standing on the rear pegs make it easier? ive been trying them sitting down every time i ride and havent been making any progress. its starting to get to me.
Old 10-06-2006, 11:13 PM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: learning circles

bro the same exact thing is happening to me...somebody help!
Old 10-06-2006, 11:18 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

get on top of the bike... they're easy
Old 10-06-2006, 11:21 PM

racerx82989 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it's better to do them on a left rear peg and the right foot on the brake standing up. Stiffen your left leg and just lean left and go with it. It's ez to catch your self if you start to fall. Oh ya 2nd gear works best!
Old 10-06-2006, 11:29 PM

drewc87 is an unknown quantity at this point

what kinda body motion are you using. how fast in 2nd u think is best? idk im stuck.
Old 10-06-2006, 11:31 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

do 1st
Old 10-06-2006, 11:48 PM

turboglenn is an unknown quantity at this point

1st is easiest...ride your brake constantly and sit up on the "high side of the bike" ( opposite side from the way you want to circle).. from there, if it feels like it's going to fall inwards = gas it.. if it's going outwards get on the brake more adn let off the gas... you'll get it with practice
Old 10-07-2006, 01:26 AM

randomjibrish is an unknown quantity at this point

u need to b able to b comfortable moving around on the bike....it takes alot of body english to keep control of some circles.....ur ganna need to just practice and learn the bp sideways for them...it feels funny at first but it will start to feel kinda normal and u will react to the way the bike moves better....
Old 10-07-2006, 11:17 AM

Dracut50 is an unknown quantity at this point

alot of it has to do with feeling it out, once you hit the groove where your like o **** thats the spot it will only get easier from there
Old 10-08-2006, 07:43 PM

bikefrk is an unknown quantity at this point

Put both legs over the bars and start doing them HC. No joke.

Seat time is the only way. All of a sudden you will be rocking the hell out of them. :YEAH
Old 10-09-2006, 04:55 PM

L.T.W is an unknown quantity at this point

seat time u will learn them in 1/4s if you think about A CIcrle in 4 peices u get a 1/4 turn if you are going left ive found in the beginging its all in the handle bars and *** going left come in stright then to start left pull left hand down a little it starts to make a circle then pull down right you kind of pull and push bars up and down like waving almost but slower and when you want to turn pull down left then back up slowly you will start geting half cicrcles then seat time gets full got some good vid comming of me doing pouidom cicrles or left foot over bars in cicrclses