nor cal bullshish thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 11:45 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of
Re: nor cal bullshish thread

Originally Posted by beardo
Sry I have a barrowed one in the f4ez right now. Ima b home on Wednesday and I'll pick you up one...I owe you n e ways...cool??
Awesome that would be great!
Old 09-26-2009, 11:55 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

yo freedom...RB got murdered last nite...you a no show like krashell???your not emotional too are you???your profile says "f4i" for crunchy piece...WTF???
Old 09-26-2009, 11:59 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by loogie
yo freedom...RB got murdered last nite...you a no show like krashell???your not emotional too are you???your profile says "f4i" for crunchy piece...WTF???
Wishfull thinking....? I killed the rest area up here for about a half hour lol just a little sketchy on doing that lol but riders ride....wherever!
Old 09-26-2009, 12:04 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

done killed some NTH circs,frog circs,BL RL circs,and 14.5 dude backflipped his bike off the top of the big concrete ramp where andy tagged SIU!!!but no(krussell) or(kevin)
Old 09-26-2009, 12:11 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: nor cal bullshish thread

done killed some NTH circs,frog circs,BL RL circs,and 14.5 dude backflipped his bike off the top of the big concrete ramp where andy tagged SIU!!!but no(krussell) or(kevin)
Bike really flew off the ramp? Hahaha omg...who
Old 09-26-2009, 02:18 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Thought you said get ur own battery? or i woulda been there..
Im building a round bar today though, im even makin the bike look nice!

Last edited by N2O; 09-26-2009 at 02:30 PM.
Old 09-26-2009, 03:35 PM

it was tom who ghosted bike and never2old i brought you a battery so dont be blaming others for you pussing on seshing.....again... dont you have like 3-4 other bikes anyway?ride one of them or steal the battery squidmuffinprob. wouldnt hurt to ride a stock bike and learn the basics like FBing and BP b4 you get crazy with the big boyz and go wadding yourself/bike into the hard pavement....again....LOL
Old 09-26-2009, 05:09 PM

sandbox is a decent person

yep off of that
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	GetAttachmentCAGMKDME.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	231695  
Old 09-26-2009, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by sandbox
yep off of that
dude...you gotta post that vid or whatever other pics you got....that ***** nasty..
Old 09-26-2009, 05:38 PM

-Jspecek*9- is a decent person

any got beat on there bike?
Old 09-26-2009, 07:12 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

it was tom who ghosted bike and never2old i brought you a battery so dont be blaming others for you pussing on seshing.....again... dont you have like 3-4 other bikes anyway?ride one of them or steal the battery squidmuffinprob. wouldnt hurt to ride a stock bike and learn the basics like FBing and BP b4 you get crazy with the big boyz and go wadding yourself/bike into the hard pavement....again....LOL
Ya all the other batterys dont fit in the 929,cant wad the R1, havta sell it.
I'll have a battery soon enuf.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:13 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

Originally Posted by -Jspecek*9-
any got beat on there bike?
???
Old 09-26-2009, 10:37 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Toms bike= piece of garbage now or what? Someone get pics or vid???wow how that happen
Old 09-27-2009, 01:52 AM
RucK JamES *****

SquID DiDdY is a decent person

like god i spoke the bike into existence.... the cruncheee peice wuz the f4i so i got the gas tank ima paint tingzzz are ssslllloooowwwwww right now
Old 09-27-2009, 02:04 AM
RucK JamES *****

neway nor calianz<=--- i'll be making my debut soon so ya'll be white n i'll b white black< some old material neway beardo russ has got some money in his hands so **** going to materialize
Old 09-27-2009, 11:28 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

Originally Posted by freeedom
neway nor calianz<=--- i'll be making my debut soon so ya'll be white n i'll b white black< some old material neway beardo russ has got some money in his hands so **** going to materialize
Oh crap now i need to learn another form of boobonics...
Old 09-27-2009, 11:30 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

Originally Posted by beardo
Wishfull thinking....? I killed the rest area up here for about a half hour lol just a little sketchy on doing that lol but riders ride....wherever!
The toilet?
I killed the toilet in a rest area once..... you shoulda seen the look on the guys face walking in just as i was leaving!
Old 09-27-2009, 11:39 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

I did laps around the lot...killed some O,s h/c,nth, spreaders,couple frog O,s, even a stoppie or two.....you know all the Shish you can't do.....better get your practice on squid lips!!!!
Old 09-27-2009, 11:41 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

[quote=beardo;4140792]I did laps atoms the lot...killed some O,s h/c,nth, spreaders,couple frog O,s, even a stoppie or two.....you know all the Shoah you can't do.....better get your practice on squid lips!!!![/quote]
Old 09-27-2009, 11:16 PM
RucK JamES *****

it's freedom language never

Quick Reply: nor cal bullshish thread