nor cal bullshish thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 01:12 AM
RucK JamES *****

SquID DiDdY is a decent person
Re: nor cal bullshish thread

yo beardo... that lil niga n bak of ur avatar is getting some publicity <----squint youll c
Old 09-21-2009, 10:47 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Haha you hitch hiked on my avatar.... Lol I guess I should send the pic for yours huh?
Old 09-21-2009, 10:51 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sandbox
What up suckas?? I wanna ride!!
Yo sandy no excuses.....I called you on the way to the lot and you were a no show.....riders ride!!!!
Old 09-21-2009, 10:51 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

yo beardo....the director for mad max at thunderdome called.....they need your bike back on set ASAP........nice avatar tho...oh ya...stay away from my pickup until your a trained professional
Old 09-21-2009, 11:03 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by loogie
yo beardo....the director for mad max at thunderdome called.....they need your bike back on set ASAP........nice avatar tho...oh ya...stay away from my pickup until your a trained professional
hahaha..... I wish I had a shot of the look on your face ....lol I was laughin so hard I almost fell off my bike....so funny!!!!
Old 09-21-2009, 11:04 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by beardo
hahaha..... I wish I had a shot of the look on your face ....lol I was laughin so hard I almost fell off my bike....so funny!!!!
haha.....you falling off your bike....whats new......
Old 09-22-2009, 01:39 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by loogie
haha.....you falling off your bike....whats new......
Lol.....can't argue with that!
Old 09-22-2009, 02:58 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

******* skanks.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:36 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by stock05
******* skanks.
Old 09-22-2009, 01:40 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by stock05
******* skanks.
Stock05 loves red blox...but im not giving any!!! he is hording them
Old 09-22-2009, 01:42 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Lol.....can't argue with that!
Got my front rim today!!!
Old 09-24-2009, 12:46 AM
RucK JamES *****

loogie- that wuz a a good bit.. the mad max n beardo u didnt call me bak neway hit me up i gota couple of ?'s 4 u MACGYVER
Old 09-24-2009, 12:49 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

My new rim.....chrome...and $50.00 shipped
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	tire tool].jpg
Views:	25
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	231619  
Old 09-24-2009, 12:51 AM
RucK JamES *****

wheres the oil filter on a <---- im a Do Do but i dont think there is one so someone lemme know 4 sure grassy ***.
Old 09-24-2009, 01:01 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

Originally Posted by freeedom
wheres the oil filter on a <---- im a Do Do but i dont think there is one so someone lemme know 4 sure grassy ***.
On a fiddy? or your streetbike?
streetbike in front under the head where your exhaust comes out.
There is one on the 50, its on the right side cover and there is a screen you can also clean out if you remove the whole right side cover.
Old 09-26-2009, 12:42 AM
RucK JamES *****

:fight
Old 09-26-2009, 12:45 AM
RucK JamES *****

hey thanx man n yeah i wuz talking bout the fiddy.
Old 09-26-2009, 12:51 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

You have no idea what your talkin about freedom...as a matter of fact niether do I lol
Old 09-26-2009, 08:06 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

You have no idea what your talkin about freedom...as a matter of fact niether do I lol
Got an extra battery i can borrow beardo?
I'll get paid soon and get a new one...
Old 09-26-2009, 11:25 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

Sry I have a barrowed one in the f4ez right now. Ima b home on Wednesday and I'll pick you up one...I owe you n e ways...cool??

Quick Reply: nor cal bullshish thread