nor cal bullshish thread

Old 09-02-2009, 01:24 AM
RucK JamES *****

SquID DiDdY is a decent person
Re: nor cal bullshish thread

i wana 2 mob around on the street 2 so i dunno im not getnn excited no more though
Old 09-02-2009, 01:25 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by J13X
another bayarea dood here, im still learning how to stunt.. but while im in a process i ended up $%king up my fork seal.. damnnn .. ill be around once i get some time to work on my seal...probably bent my fork too ..dammn
doh!!!fork seals are not that hard and stuntlife is a goldmine of parts...good luck...hit me up if i can help....
Old 09-02-2009, 02:41 AM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by loogie
hey dude sent you a couple pm's but havent heard back from you,check your inbox
Old 09-02-2009, 11:05 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

I might have 636/600r parts galore tonite!!!
Old 09-02-2009, 06:58 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by *Tanus*
hey dude sent you a couple pm's but havent heard back from you,check your inbox
Old 09-02-2009, 08:26 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by never 2 old
I might have 636/600r parts galore tonite!!!
i need a front wheel!!
Old 09-02-2009, 09:04 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by beardo
i need a front wheel!!
well 636 aint gonna work for you....i dont think.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:19 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

"Redding bulshish thread "
Old 09-02-2009, 09:54 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by never 2 old
well 636 aint gonna work for you....i dont think.
zx6r wheel....um pretty sure it will.....but i need another front wheel too and i know the one ur thinkin of....
Old 09-02-2009, 09:56 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by f4ibry
"Redding bulshish thread "
well pretty much so far but i was wonding if any of you guys down in sacto was gonna chime in..... u guys been ridin??? hows mr.blakk likein that f4i?? better than the ninja??...lmk..beardo
Old 09-02-2009, 11:18 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

Yup yup ridin a few times a week. I think he's lovin the durability of the Honda compared to 636
Old 09-02-2009, 11:21 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Yup yup ridin a few times a week. I think he's lovin the durability of the Honda compared to 636
my 636 seems pretty durable but im not throwing it away a whole lot either,not that anybody asked for my opinion
Old 09-03-2009, 12:46 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

ive chucked mine hard a couple times already and just pick it back up, start it up and ride it away...mostly...lol l like it, never was much of a honda fan till now!!!
Old 09-03-2009, 12:55 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

yo you guys gettin down on a lot sesh this weekend???
Old 09-03-2009, 01:59 AM

J13X is a decent person

hell yah!!!! Finished my seals today, but found out that i need new triple WTF!? this bikes is startin to be like my GF buy me this buy me that!!! im going broke!
Old 09-03-2009, 02:18 AM
RucK JamES *****

yo whut up my brothaz from anotha mothaz.. power wheelie boi<----- right thurrrrrr.. my bad woolie.. when yall going to get some publicity at the spot son? huh! k well hit me up
Old 09-03-2009, 02:22 AM
RucK JamES *****

a loogie that one chic on ur pic. right hand side.. looks like her butts hungry... lol no no left hand side..lol
Old 09-03-2009, 10:30 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by J13X
hell yah!!!! Finished my seals today, but found out that i need new triple WTF!? this bikes is startin to be like my GF buy me this buy me that!!! im going broke!
lol....ya but you can get stock f4i trpples for dirt cheap!!!
Old 09-04-2009, 11:46 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

kruss just texted me and said he burnt his hands hella bad and has to go to UC davis for a few daysdidnt say how or where so ya.....
Old 09-04-2009, 11:50 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

Originally Posted by loogie
kruss just texted me and said he burnt his hands hella bad and has to go to UC davis for a few daysdidnt say how or where so ya.....
NO WAY!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: nor cal bullshish thread