Nor Cal Stunters

Old 05-28-2008, 03:18 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of
Re: Nor Cal Stunters

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
I'm down for a Nor-Cal regional stunt day. If I had a good/big spot, I'ld set it up......BUT.....I'm hurtin for spots over here in Mendo. Loogie.......I plan on coming over for Thunder rolls, but don't plan on competing........my bag of tricks is too small...lol.....but I'ld like to meet everyone, and possibly ride before or after the comp w/ you guys.
yeah for sure, its on we will ride before and after and look forward to meeting you, josh has your # so i am sure he will be hitting you up for directions and such.as far as competing you should enter either way, its going to be fun for all regaurdless of skill, i am not exactly pro myself but im going to enter anyway:YEAH
Old 05-28-2008, 03:53 PM
jmo

jmo is an unknown quantity at this point

can i enter
Old 05-28-2008, 04:29 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by loogie
yeah for sure, its on we will ride before and after and look forward to meeting you, josh has your # so i am sure he will be hitting you up for directions and such.as far as competing you should enter either way, its going to be fun for all regaurdless of skill, i am not exactly pro myself but im going to enter anyway:YEAH
Sweet.....lookin forward to it! LOL....Crashburn's name is Josh, too.......I'm a Josh, also...LOL. Once I can do circles, I'll think about entering a comp. Untill then, I'll probably stick to being a squidly spectator...lol.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:58 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jmo
can i enter
anybody is encouraged to enter,it is limited to 15 riders because of the time restrictions but at this point i have recieved 0 entry forms so hell yeah bro enter it up it would be cool to meet some other dedicated stunters,everybody around here would rather post up next to theyre bike at starbucks or act like they stunt rather than actually doing it consistantly..hit me with a email and i will shoot you a form:YEAH
Old 05-28-2008, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
Sweet.....lookin forward to it! LOL....Crashburn's name is Josh, too.......I'm a Josh, also...LOL. Once I can do circles, I'll think about entering a comp. Untill then, I'll probably stick to being a squidly spectator...lol.
i am just getting circles down if that gives you a better idea of where im at as far as skillz but hey i will enter just to ride the fairgrounds and have fun.win ,lose i dont care i just want to ride and have fun and that should be everybodys mindset.so i hope you enter but if not cool we will def. kill the spots and streets while you are here:YEAH
Old 05-29-2008, 02:39 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person

anybody heard of redding ca? probably not.anyway thats where i reside and yes there is a decent stunt scene here.we have 3 spots to practice and we alternate them. if the cops come(shasta lake sherriff not redding pd) they just watch for a while then leave.i ride with about six guys everyday for atleast 2-4 hours and nobody is like top level but definately motivated to get there. always looking to meet new stunters and ride so maybe a road trip someday guys?

with that kinda seat time you will all be gangsters! in no time

provided bikes are set up right and you have some naturaL TALENT to polish up
Old 05-29-2008, 02:40 AM

Originally Posted by jmo
can i enter

i'll enter too:YEAH

hmhmhmhm watch your mouth buddy you know you retired

maybe im just jealous im not down there riding with everyone
Old 05-29-2008, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by J-Boogie
i'll enter too:YEAH

hmhmhmhm watch your mouth buddy you know you retired

maybe im just jealous im not down there riding with everyone
do it do it!!!!!!!! enter enter enter.... i dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-29-2008, 10:11 PM

DEBO is a decent person

Where is the comp at?
Old 05-30-2008, 01:24 AM

Originally Posted by DEBO
Where is the comp at?
red bluff ca. which is about an hour and a half north of sac,but you cant enter....haha..j-k,******* enter already, I will bring my pencil and notepad and take notes...
Old 05-30-2008, 01:57 AM

DEBO is a decent person

Thats a little ways out... Whats the pay outs?
Individual Freestyle??
Stoppie???
Burnouts???
Old 05-30-2008, 03:07 AM

y not that means its only 10 hours south of me and i can hit it up before i head to sac town to show mmy mid cal stunners all my new trix
Old 05-30-2008, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by DEBO
Thats a little ways out... Whats the pay outs?
Individual Freestyle??
Stoppie???
Burnouts???
individual freestyle or with tandem partner is ok(half of my time i will go solo,the other half my girl will stunt)the payout is not nailed down yet but i am waiting to hear how much $ will be alotted to the winner and will post up as soon as i hear, hit me with an email adress or adress and i will mail an entry form:YEAH
Old 05-30-2008, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by J-Boogie
y not that means its only 10 hours south of me and i can hit it up before i head to sac town to show mmy mid cal stunners all my new trix
so your avatar shows you stunting at xdl... uh oh i guess i am pretty fucked if you enter but you know i will still show up with what i got:YEAH
Old 05-30-2008, 05:50 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

so your avatar shows you stunting at xdl... uh oh i guess i am pretty fucked if you enter but you know i will still show up with what i got:YEAH

so your going to host the event and enter in it also
Old 05-31-2008, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
so your going to host the event and enter in it also
host? no. i am helping put it together because i stunt and know how i would want a comp to be.the people hosting it are bikers (u.b.n.c) and dont know the first thing about a stunt comp or how to put one together. if you are alledging that me being involved would help me win,that is far from the case.the comp will be crowd judged or judged by three judges that are impartial and have no association to me or the crew i ride with.show up with what you got and have fun is the name of the game.win or lose i will be there to represent my sponsors and hopefully meet some new stunters.:YEAH
Old 08-31-2008, 02:28 PM

5NoR3CaL0 is a decent person

grass valley!!!

stuntin in the mountains rite here!

hook me up with all the locations so i can meet some others

STUNTIN IS A HABBIT

Old 09-02-2008, 01:15 AM

ewolfkiel is a decent person

I'm in Sac for a little while and need someplace thats free of the fuzz, already met them due to a long distance wheelie....

Looking for areas to practice and learn from others...
Old 09-03-2008, 01:47 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

host? no. i am helping put it together because i stunt and know how i would want a comp to be.the people hosting it are bikers (u.b.n.c) and dont know the first thing about a stunt comp or how to put one together. if you are alledging that me being involved would help me win,that is far from the case.the comp will be crowd judged or judged by three judges that are impartial and have no association to me or the crew i ride with.show up with what you got and have fun is the name of the game.win or lose i will be there to represent my sponsors and hopefully meet some new stunters.:YEAH
So......how'd it go!?! Really wish I coulda made it. Still down to ride w/ you guys sometime whenever we can meet up.
Old 09-22-2008, 04:01 AM
scraperpimp

mendoCoasterZx6 is a decent person

mendo!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Nor Cal Stunters