anyone in the gastonia area

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2004, 08:29 PM

f2guy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: anyone in the gastonia area

Sunday sounds good. Don't even know if im going to make it to mooresville now cause well.....i have to go to the suzuki dealership and try to get the last 04 gsxr 750 they got. Hope i can. but i might try to meet up with you guys sunday. it'll be the first time i've ridden with someone so i hope i do alright. just let me know when and where and maybe throw me an email with your number so i can tell you if im going to make it.
Old 10-08-2004, 09:07 PM

GosuPaintballer is an unknown quantity at this point

sure, just send me an email jarey@carolina.rr.com or give me a call on my cell sometime Saturday night 704-484-7747 ( cell ) make sure u get ahold of me cause my messages are screwed up on my cell and i'm unable to retrieve them.
Old 10-09-2004, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by GosuPaintballer
sure, just send me an email jarey@carolina.rr.com or give me a call on my cell sometime Saturday night 704-484-7747 ( cell ) make sure u get ahold of me cause my messages are screwed up on my cell and i'm unable to retrieve them.
well can't ride tommorrow....I accidently lowsided in a righthander in chapel grove. bikes not to bad off and im ok but it looks like im done for the season unless i pick up my new bike this week didn't get to go to the suzuki place today. if you know anybody thats wants a fixer this one only needs the upper, right lower, fairingstay, speedo, and right rearset. so it's an easy fix.
Old 10-09-2004, 06:02 PM

damn dude, that sucks, but glad your ok and didnt get hurt
Old 10-10-2004, 02:57 PM

damn dude, that sucks, but glad your ok and didnt get hurt
yeah im just sore today. the lower is fine actually. got to looking at it and it wasn't busted. bike still runs fine though i might keep it and fix it. theres this cool upper you can order from spain for em makes it like a double headlight.
Old 10-10-2004, 03:39 PM

Well today sucked, be glad you didnt go with us.... We got busted there were cops all over 181 today... We did however get extremely lucky though, because we got hung up behind a car when we past the first one, so we were only running about 62, but of course we got pulled anyways by another cop on up the mtn. and said his buddy had clocked us while coming down, we got lucky he only gave us each a warning ticket since we weren't going that fast, but then we got screwed over because our inspection stickers were out of date, so that's 100 bux a piece we gotta pay for that B.S. However if that car wouldn't of held us up we probably would of been going to jail today for our speed, so we kinda lucked out on that part, but all in all today pretty much sucked
Old 10-10-2004, 08:12 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

EndoChic is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm just busy as hell. wes and i are both busy this time of year. we will ride sometime...
Old 10-10-2004, 08:27 PM

Well today sucked, be glad you didnt go with us.... We got busted there were cops all over 181 today... We did however get extremely lucky though, because we got hung up behind a car when we past the first one, so we were only running about 62, but of course we got pulled anyways by another cop on up the mtn. and said his buddy had clocked us while coming down, we got lucky he only gave us each a warning ticket since we weren't going that fast, but then we got screwed over because our inspection stickers were out of date, so that's 100 bux a piece we gotta pay for that B.S. However if that car wouldn't of held us up we probably would of been going to jail today for our speed, so we kinda lucked out on that part, but all in all today pretty much sucked
damn man that sucks. yeah i decided to go ahead with my winter project thing. going to tear it up this winter in the garage. going to go with the upper from spain, a 97-98 tail, and some kandy blue paint. I not as cool as a new bike but when im done i can work on getting a new car. it will look though heres a pic of what i wanna do same tail and front but not the same color and probally won't go all out.
http://forums.cbrworld.net/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=107018

i was already planing on doing the tail conversion cause its alot nicer than the square tail and i figured what the hell if i have to put a new upper on it might as well get one that looks good. i actually took the bike up the road today it rides fine just had to bend the hell out of the fairing stay to turn it around in the driveway.
Old 10-10-2004, 08:45 PM

sweet that looks PHAT and yeh i wouldn't go with that blue color either, do something crazy like neon orange
Old 10-11-2004, 04:31 PM

sweet that looks PHAT and yeh i wouldn't go with that blue color either, do something crazy like neon orange
I would do a black and blue scheme but alot darker blue. like kandy kobalt blue. It's a lil darker than a civic si blue. i don't know though man i keep thinking about going to get a new one though. i say one thing then i think about it and want another.
Old 10-11-2004, 10:35 PM

yeh, i know what ya mean, i was and still am considering trading mine in, cause i'm really loving those Repsol cbr replicas and the new gsxr 1000's, but for the amount of money i'm gonna loose on my cbr i just cant justify it enough to do it, so i'll probably just keep my 954 for at least a couple more years. On the other hand if i was in your position i would trade in for a new bike just for the fact your wanting to start customizing what you have now and it's a much older bike. If you got the money, and i was in your shoes i'd for sure have to go find me a new bike. That's my
Old 10-11-2004, 11:04 PM

yeh, i know what ya mean, i was and still am considering trading mine in, cause i'm really loving those Repsol cbr replicas and the new gsxr 1000's, but for the amount of money i'm gonna loose on my cbr i just cant justify it enough to do it, so i'll probably just keep my 954 for at least a couple more years. On the other hand if i was in your position i would trade in for a new bike just for the fact your wanting to start customizing what you have now and it's a much older bike. If you got the money, and i was in your shoes i'd for sure have to go find me a new bike. That's my
i won't trade it in ill sell it to my brother in law who will probally do what i had planned but he likes the orange paint. yeah i think im going to go ahead and go the suzuki place when its raining wensday. can't pour concrete in the rain :YEAH
to bad i won't be able to ride it if i get it.

Last edited by f2guy; 10-11-2004 at 11:05 PM. Reason: left day out
Old 10-11-2004, 11:06 PM

oh yeah and those repsol's are bad *** man you should sell your bike locally then go get one.....unless you have negative equity in it or not alot.
Old 10-18-2004, 05:42 PM

Well i think i've decided to keep my 954, i was just gonna loose too much money on trading it in, plus i just bought some race body work for it and a steering stabilizer so i can start doing some track days !
Old 01-27-2005, 12:22 AM

F2Guy you ever get your bike fixed yet ? I crashed my 954 about a month ago, but sold it, and getting a new gsxr 1000 when they come out. So i'll be ready to go here in another couple months on my new 1000 !
Old 02-18-2005, 07:51 AM

reemo_2001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey f2guy are you "theguy" on NCtuners???? I'm in Charlotte and would like to get up with you guys/gals and ride sometime (Yeah Kristen I got my bike back).....I'll be bringing my bike back from NYC, time to start stunting again.....
Old 02-18-2005, 08:41 AM

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Now I jsut need to piece mine back together. HAHA
Old 02-18-2005, 12:37 PM

reemo_2001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why??? What happen to the bike^^^^????
Old 02-18-2005, 12:51 PM

gixxerjay is an unknown quantity at this point

I was wondering if there was some people from my hometown ripping up the streets...nice to see you guys holding in down..wish i was there to ride with you guys, but sd is far away...maybe next time i am home....keep it real in G-town..... :YEAH :YEAH
Old 02-18-2005, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by reemo_2001
Why??? What happen to the bike^^^^????
i was in an accident about two weeks ago. Me and the 6 went sliding down Tryon Street in lunch hour traffic

anyway, i finally got the feeling back in my leg last week so i was out riding this past weekend in florida

I just need to find ONE BOLT and I'll be done.

Quick Reply: anyone in the gastonia area