You Owe It To Your Self!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2004, 11:32 PM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person
Re: You Owe It To Your Self!

Originally Posted by Dirty B
I think it's quite generous and I wish that all of these training methods were around back when I started riding, would have saved me a lot of time, money, and skin.
hell yea, make it and we'll buy it Kyle.. where do i preorder?
Old 02-16-2004, 11:16 AM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

Something to consider: For everyone who makes comments like, I'm in it for fun, all these guys looking to make money are doing it for the wrong reasons, I'm keeping it real, I'm a streetrider, all I want is to do a highway wheelie....Go for your's! I support you and remember being there myself. I remember way back in the day getting respect from my idols, the Starboyz. If I got nothing more from the sport than that, it would have been ok. But now I want more. I want to see it go bigtime and be a part of it. I want to see X-games, video games, Wheeties boxes, action figures. Big pay-checks, One of us on MTV cribs. Think of this next time you have something similar to say like the first sentence here: Not everyone in this world wants or is capable of excellence. I understand that not everyone has the same goals and dreams as everyone else. Not everyone wants their house on MTV cribs, they'd just settle for a roof that doesn't leak. At least one person wasn't satisfied with the record, so he created the 8track. Still not satisfied, someone pushed even harder to create the Cassette tape. That still wasn't good enough for someone-They pushed even harder for the CD. I didn't have the vision, sure didn't have the drive to call these creations my own, but I sure do appreciate someone's desire to make it happen everytime I push a button to play a track and don't have to wait for a fast-forward. Because someone hated fumbling through a map going 70 down the interstate more than me, Voila! GPS at your fingertips. Thanks buddy, for not being satisfied with that fuc#ing map. I could go on for days. Please, people, let's not shun ideas and desires to make the sport grow. We came up with this idea for 2 reasons: To make money and make the sport grow. Period. Currently, this sport is underground. We're ****-roaches that come out at night and scurry when the cop lights come on. If everyone is good, and so many are doing it, many will have to push the envelope even harder to stand out, meaning even more tricks. Meaning some crazy **** that will hold a crowd and keep them coming back for more. If there are that many involved, we can't be denied. If nobody does anything different, things will remain the same, and for some people, it's unacceptable. Not everyone is pushing for the X-games, but If it ever gets there, I'll bet my last dollar, everyone on here (even the one's just in it for "fun") will appreciate watching those who did.

I never could understand an addiction until now. No matter how many times I crash and tell myself "it's the last time, I'm done." No matter how many times I get scammed and say "it's the last time, I'm done." No matter how many times I read the hate and say "it's the last time, I'm done"......I just can't talk myself out of this.....No matter what I do.
I'm addicted to what the trick did.
Stunter for life.
Old 02-16-2004, 11:30 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Matt Gorka
Something to consider.....................
Well said
Old 02-16-2004, 01:02 PM

immortal1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Listen up! From first hand experience hang'n out a few times at the practice sites. Gorka and the rest are good peeps that share and "give back"! I have witness for myself on multiple occasions Kyle, Matt and the rest come over to guys hanging out watching them practice, just to shake hands, give pointers to new stunters and advise when asked. That to me says allot about the character of the individuals and demonstrates their efforts to "keep it real". There's not a BIG head in the lot, <I>at least not too too BIG</I> J/K.

If money is made, contracts signed and X-Games ever happens, it couldn't happen to a cooler, more real, bunch of guys!

Period, End of fu(king story!

}{Immortal}{
Old 02-17-2004, 12:18 AM

sungwei is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a much better attitude coming from the pros. This is much better to the contrary "I've worked so hard to get here, you don't know what it's like, why should I share my secrets with you after all my blood sweat and tears bullcrap, yadda, yadda, yadda...." We've all experienced a little of this attitude somewhere along the line whether it was on this forum or at a local riding spot. I think it's a move in the right direction and not only promotes further learning, but also demonstrates that with the right attitude stunters can have a tight community. This is what we need more of. Not that bullshit drama that we see all to often here and elsewhere.
Old 02-17-2004, 02:51 AM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sungwei
This is a much better attitude coming from the pros. This is much better to the contrary "I've worked so hard to get here, you don't know what it's like, why should I share my secrets with you after all my blood sweat and tears bullcrap, yadda, yadda, yadda...." We've all experienced a little of this attitude somewhere along the line whether it was on this forum or at a local riding spot. I think it's a move in the right direction and not only promotes further learning, but also demonstrates that with the right attitude stunters can have a tight community. This is what we need more of. Not that bullshit drama that we see all to often here and elsewhere.
Right on man....

Gorka..Good points......I see things a little diff. now. You gotta to realize some of your peers present themselves in "I'm a GOD" way.I think what you guys have seen is the reg. stunter is tired of it. I don't try to judge or put everyone in the same handbasket......but really noone else other than Teach would say anything. STUNT ON STUNTER :YEAH
Old 02-17-2004, 09:45 AM

Kyle XXX is an unknown quantity at this point

stepping back just two pages I'ed like to thank the following people.
J pratt
Dirty B
Brian 127
Chad OTE
9 humit
freaker
XS speed 27
IMMortal 1
Sungwei
Rock~N~Roll 929

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT & POSITIVE POSTING.
it means as much to us to know that you like and support our ideas, as coming out with a good box set of trainning films does to you.

we do realize that alot of stunters are pissed that they dident do this before us. well it's no new idea.... we just got off our asses and did it.

FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO THINK TRAINING VIDEOS ARE THE WRONG WAY!
did you teach yourself how to walk? what about how to read?

THANK YOU AND I REST MY CASE.
AGAIN TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS. WITH OUT YOU ALL, IT WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE. THANK YOU FOR HELPING US!...... SO LET US HELP YOU...
Old 02-17-2004, 09:51 AM

BigNasty is an unknown quantity at this point

I gave yall props too and plan on buying my own copy..i mean the reality of a person buying the DVD's and watching and then pulling off the tricks is not really good, but it will show the lil secrests and tips that help make it easier and give an view form the top guys instead of some squid instructor who cant ride anyways.....good job yall and lemme know when they come out.
Old 02-17-2004, 11:53 AM

bigred875 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it is a great idea. I can't wait to order them. When are they coming out?

I have one comment for the people who say that the bst way to learn is to ride with people who are better then they are...that is fine and good if you live near people who stunt. I have never really known anyone who is interesed in stunting. When I lived in NC I rode with a kid who could ride a nice standup and that is about it. Most of my friends are into racing. I am into both. I plan on club racin this year and getting a lot better at stunting. This forum and the Starboyz forum has been the only means for me to get any help, tips or hints. On another note I hope to hang out with C6 guys sometime this year and watch them practice...now that I am in their area :YEAH Although I'm havin a heard time getting Teach to answer a PM from another board about some leathers I was trying to get before x-mas ..but that's a story for another time

I can't wait to get these vids and start practicing....and DAMN RIGHT these guys should get paid. I will glady pony up a mere $60 to get this kind of information. That is a great deal if you ask me.

Gorka - can't wait to see you on Cribs

sclevela - People def. suck but that is no matter were ya go...whatchya to. Ya could look at it as a learning experience. That's what I do when I get screwed over...whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Ok this newbie/stunta wannabe is done But seriously guys..don't stop what you are doin cuz there are a lot of people behind the scenes/lurkin that really do appriciate what you guys do.
Old 02-17-2004, 12:13 PM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person

To make it short and sweet:

1. If anoyone can do what they love and earn an honest buck at it, power to them.

2. In this individual case, you are getting a valuable product in these videos for a fair price. If you don't want it or like it, then don't buy it - that eliminates this topic being your problem.

I will personally buy them for two reasons.

A - I want to learn from the best.
B - These guys are entertaining as hell to watch - plain and simple.

Good luck with it kyle.
Old 02-17-2004, 01:04 PM

squirrel is an unknown quantity at this point

i think it is a great idea. you can't blame anyone for trying to make a buck or trying to survive.
good job guys,, i hope it goes well !!
Old 02-18-2004, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Kyle XXX
stepping back just two pages I'ed like to thank the following people.
J pratt
Dirty B
Brian 127
Chad OTE
9 humit
freaker
XS speed 27
IMMortal 1
Sungwei
Rock~N~Roll 929

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT & POSITIVE POSTING.
it means as much to us to know that you like and support our ideas, as coming out with a good box set of trainning films does to you.

we do realize that alot of stunters are pissed that they dident do this before us. well it's no new idea.... we just got off our asses and did it.

FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO THINK TRAINING VIDEOS ARE THE WRONG WAY!
did you teach yourself how to walk? what about how to read?

THANK YOU AND I REST MY CASE.
AGAIN TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS. WITH OUT YOU ALL, IT WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE. THANK YOU FOR HELPING US!...... SO LET US HELP YOU...

I look at it this way.. All through America's past folks been inventing sh*t and patenting it. Even though many people have come up with amazing ideas (ie. the Light Bulb, Electricity, the PC and alike), the dude that, as Kyle saids, "GOT OFF THEIR *** AND DID IT" fu(king bank'd and the rest were left with d*cks in the hands and a sh*t load of excusses: (if I'da, I would'da, I counld'da) crap!

...the early bird gets the worm

...and these birds'a gonna get bank & deserve it

just call'n it how's I see's it!

}{Immortal}{
Old 02-18-2004, 07:48 PM

Kyle XXX is an unknown quantity at this point

We're hoping to have something available as soon as Daytona....Noses to the grindstone.
Old 02-18-2004, 09:44 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Stretch293 is an unknown quantity at this point

this is awsome. I`ll no doubt buy some. I really think it`s cool that you`re makin DVD`s explaining stunts. Just in time for spring riding here in NY. Thanks man. :YEAH

Last edited by Stretch293; 02-22-2004 at 07:54 PM.
Old 02-20-2004, 01:30 PM

DetroitStyle is a decent person

Fact is, in the end, these fellas are getting paid... TO STUNT. While we sit at our shitty office jobs, or factory jobs, or no jobs... They go out and STUNT, and have fun, and at the end of the day, there's a check in the mailbox.... and that, my friends... THAT KICKS ***!

I'm no stunter. I'm a street rider who can wheelie a bit. But if somebody knocked on my door and said, "You know those wheelies you do. You know how you grin and giggle every time you rip one? You know how that's what you think about during the day at work? How would you like me to PAY you for doing that?" Well, let's just say that when that day comes, my life becomes the best life ever.

Think about it kiddies.
Old 02-21-2004, 10:22 AM

deogey is an unknown quantity at this point

i don't post much here... hell i don't even stunt... too scared to hit the ground.. i have resposibilities and promises that i made to my wife; I can't take the chance of losing my job, my arm or leg, or my life.

Props to all the stunna's here and around the world, you guys put your life on the line because you love the thrill.... I don't care if it's a sport or not, i'd like to see it get huge & go mainstream...
I'd like to see Kyle & Matt get rich...
I'd like to see anyone who stays true to their dreams get rich!

and so far that's what these guys are doing, staying true to their dreams and trying to figure out how to support themselves by doing what they love. I'm in for the full set, weather i stunt or not, let me know when to order deogey@rednecktoyz.com

the only ones that are hating on this idea are the ones that are jealous that they didn't get this vid set out first.
Old 02-21-2004, 12:50 PM

Bro. I need to find'me some of those toyz you have in your avatar! Damn! BTW: I agree completely with'ya!

}{Immortal}{

Originally Posted by deogey
i don't post much here... hell i don't even stunt... too scared to hit the ground.. i have resposibilities and promises that i made to my wife; I can't take the chance of losing my job, my arm or leg, or my life.

Props to all the stunna's here and around the world, you guys put your life on the line because you love the thrill.... I don't care if it's a sport or not, i'd like to see it get huge & go mainstream...
I'd like to see Kyle & Matt get rich...
I'd like to see anyone who stays true to their dreams get rich!

and so far that's what these guys are doing, staying true to their dreams and trying to figure out how to support themselves by doing what they love. I'm in for the full set, weather i stunt or not, let me know when to order deogey@rednecktoyz.com

the only ones that are hating on this idea are the ones that are jealous that they didn't get this vid set out first.
Old 02-21-2004, 08:59 PM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

We're doing everything we thought possible, just shy of hooking electrodes up to ourselves, showing muscle input and heartrates. We're very excited about this project and can't wait until it's released. We're hoping for Daytona Bike Week. Expect never-before seen camera angles and ride-along action..................Plus, you get all the Kyle Woods you can handle.

Quick Reply: You Owe It To Your Self!