JPratt can only hope to improve
Re: You Owe It To Your Self!

Originally Posted by sclevela
im not jokin around

Im not either. Whats up man?
Old 02-12-2004, 07:50 PM

hot magma is a decent person

great idea good luck. I hope you guys make some big $$. all the motorcycle factories, shops and aftermarket manufacturers should cut you guys a check(for your rent) because they are gonna sell a lot of parts this summer.
Old 02-13-2004, 12:36 AM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think its agreat idea, its gonna help a lot of riders out, and make some people some money along the way. not to mention it helps the sport grow and thats what is needed more people to step it up and make money also,

if money wasnt a main objective in building or making anything, we would still be bartering with food and weapons,

anyone that makes those "out to make a buck" comments is a complete moron,

Last edited by brian127; 02-13-2004 at 12:45 AM.
Old 02-13-2004, 12:45 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by CBOdmi
- last note,,,,,,,,,,,,,Nags has to be in this video at least once Nags is the man down there as well, and one thing I have noticed about Nags is that you guys have tought him well and you guys should use him as an example
you know how we do
Old 02-13-2004, 09:16 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by brian127

i have no problems with making a buck, read my posts...i do have a problem with two faced people and those who sell something they dont have, or claim one thing and do another.

there is more behind most of my comments than many of you will ever know.

good luck, i think this can only help the sport.
Old 02-13-2004, 02:06 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

Make all the money ya want. I dont give two ***** any more, only problem I have is when people sell out or crossover to try and make a buck.. Many people in the music business have tried that **** before, some made it. And other failed and try to go back to where they left and get no love there either.

But whatever, who fu(kin cares any more Do what you gotta do... :YEAH
Stuntlife seems to be nothig but a place for people to try and be something they really arent. Or a place where people try to glorify a certain image to fit in and be accepted. Or a place to be behind a keyboard and monitor to perfect your **** talking skills...
Old 02-13-2004, 02:14 PM

daCrunk1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok first off I'm nobody here on stuntlife and not trying to be(this just my ),but the whole idea of an instructional video is so ****in gay. To me it sounds like some Darrin Dance Grooves **** teaching ppl how to stay on beat. Everything you do in life is an experience and if we had instructions there wouldnt be so many **** ups. I'm not trying to knock ya hustle but anybody that needs instructions doesn't need a bike or much less be in the stunt'n game! Lets just keep it real,you wanna stunt get out there and do it thats the only way.I have nobody or much less rode with anybody that has a name for them selves in this game everything I've learned came from experice and practice.This video might give squids a heads up but it takes ***** to step it up and more ***** to even be in this game!!!!Again don't take it personal just my Opinon.

Peace
Old 02-13-2004, 04:39 PM

Kyle XXX is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JPratt

only problem I have is when people sell out or crossover to try and make a buck.. Many people in the music business have tried that **** before, some made it. And other failed

what do you mean by sell out.... i never truley understood the term sellout...

i understand trader.... but not sellout.....

p.s. i'm not attacking you, just asking a question.
Old 02-13-2004, 04:47 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

Originally Posted by Kyle XXX

Its kinda like the saying"selling your soul to the devil"... Meaning you'll do anythign for money or fame. To try and make it big, then once you get that/there you forget about where you came from. Or what you was in it for. Perfect example, the hip hop group Alcholik's. First couple albums was classics... Then they changed up their style to try to get a foot in the mainstream, But it didnt happen.

To break it down, dont turn your back on the people that always have supported you.
Old 02-13-2004, 05:44 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Dirty B is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that this is a great example how to give back to the sport. By creating an instructional video, more people will learn how to stunt. When there are more stunters, there are more events, with more money, which brings more exposure.....see where I'm going with this?

One of the most important aspects of determining whether or not a sport will succeed is the size of the talent pool. The larger and broader the talent pool or potential for participation, the more likely the sport will succeed.

These instructional videos by Woods and Gorka, Dan Jackson's StunterSchool, Starboyz Wheelie School; these will all help the sport grow. I support all of them.

Those of you who make comments about "trying to make a buck", just stop. Go and tell everyone who has ever made a stunt related t-shirt/video that line. How can you say that about someone who is teaching new riders the fundamentals? I think it's quite generous and I wish that all of these training methods were around back when I started riding, would have saved me a lot of time, money, and skin.
Old 02-13-2004, 05:45 PM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point

Its kinda like the saying"selling your soul to the devil"... Meaning you'll do anythign for money or fame. To try and make it big, then once you get that/there you forget about where you came from. Or what you was in it for. Perfect example, the hip hop group Alcholik's. First couple albums was classics... Then they changed up their style to try to get a foot in the mainstream, But it didnt happen.

all i can say to this is - you will never hear a successful stunter say stuff like -
hes a sell out or hes just doin it for the money
Old 02-13-2004, 06:07 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

all i can say to this is - you will never hear a successful stunter say stuff like -
hes a sell out or hes just doin it for the money
Say what you want to say, you have that right to. Just like I have the right to state my opinion as well. but then again I dont, cause this is stuntlife. And only people with skills can speak their minds or say what they want to say and get a pat on the back for it.

And if you read my other post, you would see that I took my comment back about doing it for the money. I also sent kyle a IM saying this... So whatever B. Its not a money issue to me any more, so i rest my case on that bullshit.

DirtyB has broke it down the best on this thread to make me realize that this **** can help the sport. Without coming with half *** comments or remarks, Hats off to you DirtyB.
Old 02-13-2004, 06:22 PM

94PORKCHOP is an unknown quantity at this point

ok lets get this thread talking positive again.when are they gonna be out? :YEAH
Old 02-13-2004, 06:40 PM

Chad OTE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kyle XXX

one of my good buddies scott hart races downhill mountain bikes. he's super fast. the catch is he used to live here in indiana, you know, the state with all those big *** mountians right. he moved to california so he could train. lived out of his van, had to beg, borrow and deal just to compete. turned pro, ranked top 35 in the country, got a deal as a bike test rider for a magazine, then became an editor for another. now he own's/runs 3 of the best magazines in the cyling industry. rides whenever he wants, with anyone he wants, goes to every race, release party, playboy manshen etc... this took place over 2 1/2 years. i hung out with him over the holidays and he told me this " you gotta sell out to eat out".

kyle, matt, thew, joe, darius etc.......
THANK YOU
thank you for crashing, getting up, buying parts, sleeping on floors, driving the miles, shaking hands, signing autographs and everything else you've done that we dont yet know about to get where you are. i appreciate what you've done and are doing. i'll buy 2 sets of the videos.
Old 02-13-2004, 08:43 PM

9hunit is an unknown quantity at this point

im about a minute away from forgetin about this damned site altogether,

too much damed drama.

guys like Kyle, the Starboyz, Dan Jackson, have paid their dues, become successfull and very talented riders.

OF COURSE THEY ARE GONNA TRY TO MAKE MONEY WITH THEIR TALENT.

all this talk about sellin out and only bein in it for the money, cmon people go --ck yourselves.

YOUR PROBABLY JUST PISSED YOU DIDNT THINK OF IT FIRST.

im real sick and tired of all the crybabys --cking whining about someone capitalizing on the sport.

TAKE A REALITY CHECK PEOPLE IF THE PROS DONT DO IT DONT YOU THINK SOME RAT CORPERATE SUIT ISNT GONNA TRY TO DO IT.

personaly id rather spend my money on something kyle woods is gonna tell, than some hired stunt man who did it for a paycheck.

wake up and smell the coffe people. stop your bi--'n about people actualy doing something to progress the sport and make some dough in the proccess

my hat is off to mr woods for puting some educational material out there.
Old 02-13-2004, 09:03 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

freaker is an unknown quantity at this point

When i first saw this i figured it would be way overpriced. But $60 for the set? I think that is a very good price. People like Kyle and Gorka are in it for the right reasons. This WILL advance the sport. Why wouldn't it? The sport will be recognized more, if there are more people doing it. I am all for this sport being on espn. Why shouldn't it be? Its people with their big egos and crappy attitudes that hurt this sport. How can Kyle be selling out? He's arguably the best stunt rider in America, there are ALOT of people that could learn from this. LIKE ME.
Old 02-13-2004, 09:19 PM
Regular StuntLifer

xs_speed27 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sclevela
im not anymore................
What the **** is this???? Why do u say u are not anymore??? What changed your mind? I though kyles reply was awesome!!!

I also must say that anyone that thinks they are too SKILLED to watch and more importantly learn something from an instructional video is a ****in moron!!! Pro's in all sports try to learn from what others know. THis is why people will spy on other competitors to try to steal their insider knowledge. Just cause u think you are a stunna pimp doesnt mean u wont learn a shitload listening to other stunna pimps!!!

*** ANYONE THAT THINKS THEY KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS OR ANYTHING ELSE OR THAT THINKS MAKIN MONEY OFF OF SOMETHING U LOVE WHILE HELPIN OTHERS IS WRONG. these kinda people are just pissed cause they cannot trade their food stamps for a dvd!!! :YEAH
Old 02-13-2004, 09:25 PM
Regular StuntLifer

xs_speed27 is an unknown quantity at this point
PS i think this is an awesome idea. I fully support you and your causes. Cant wait to order it. Is it getting close? Hook me up!!! :YEAH

Quick Reply: You Owe It To Your Self!