You Owe It To Your Self!

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2004, 01:32 PM

BoostedSi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I Can't Keep A Secret!!

I'm down to get it. Do you have to purchase it as a set or can you buy like dvd 1 or so on?
Old 02-11-2004, 01:35 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

od1nixer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Usa Needs To Titen Up!

Originally Posted by Shaggy
It's gonna be better than "12 o'clock - This is how we do it" right? No offense, but that vid was not good.
I think he said the biggest thing since the 12 o'clock wheelie, not the video.
Old 02-11-2004, 01:41 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Sha Nay Nay is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Matt Gorka
He're is something to think about. Each video takes approximately 100 hours to complete. That's roughly 500 hours, start to finish in explaining how we ride. We've produced our own videos in the past. We're up all day riding and explaining and up all night in the editing room. Thousands of dollars in equipment was purchased to make this possible. If for one second someone thinks we're greedy or not interested in giving back, please re-read the first sentence. Regardless, we're excited about this project and know many will appreciate it's efforts.
You SHOULD make money!!!
I still can't believe this sport is still so "underground" I guess it is the "fear factor" the public has - but IMO ALL stunters that are performing and making videos SHOULD be making money. Honestly I don't know how you guys have "real jobs" when you spend so much time practicing, traveling etc.
keep it up! hopefully one day stunting will be an "xtreme sport" on ESPN!!!
Old 02-11-2004, 02:17 PM

LongShot is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey...knowledge is nothing but good. Everyone can take note and adapt a certain trick into thier own style. Those that watch them at show and say "How in the F*** did he do that?" well...it may be on one of these vids.

If your not interested in the vids...simple. Dont buy one.

This is an example of an Entrepreneurship. Its the American way.

I would like to know about a Box Set Pricing too. Still waiting on the Florida Vid to come out also.

Props to Trip X.
Old 02-11-2004, 04:07 PM

MiniMikeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darkmind
I still think the best way too learn is too ride with someone who rides a few levels above yourself! just my
tru dat
Old 02-11-2004, 05:12 PM
RONINRACER PRODUCTIONS

LEE OF RONIN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: You Owe It To Your Self!

"THE INSTRUCTIONAL SECRETS" ..HMM ((NIIICCE))

I think Wink 1100 ...bluffed about releasing somethin this once..haha
Old 02-11-2004, 07:52 PM

immortal1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sha Nay Nay

Kyle missed his calling....he should be in marketing!!

F*CK.. After that dissertation, I'll give up my next born! Count me in!
Old 02-11-2004, 10:04 PM

sungwei is an unknown quantity at this point

I could definitely benefit from a video like this. I'm very interested. Keep me posted.
Old 02-11-2004, 10:10 PM

manny3:16 is an unknown quantity at this point

i'll be on the lookout for this vid, what are the prices gonna be
Old 02-12-2004, 12:28 AM

SHAWNDUNN00 is an unknown quantity at this point

MAD MAD props to you all on this project. Keep us posted on when the release date is. Ill take one.
Old 02-12-2004, 01:28 AM

PUCK is an unknown quantity at this point

hey Gorka, happy birthday....today's mine too! :YEAH
Old 02-12-2004, 09:26 AM

20dub is an unknown quantity at this point

instructional video's? props to all making it.no doubt it is gonna be good....but i thought that is why we ride.to progress.we know need instructional video's?.i just think everybody is trying to hard to make a buck on anything.what happened to doing this because we love riding?.i just think that going out and riding is the way we learn.not by watching a video.my
Old 02-12-2004, 11:48 AM

Kyle XXX is an unknown quantity at this point
read this carefully! kyle woods

OK EVERYONE, LISTEN UP!
HERE ARE THE REAL REASONS FOR THE TRAINING VIDEO’S.

#1 MONEY $$$$
LOVE for the sport? My landlord doesn’t understand when rent is due and I don’t have a dollar to my name. But I tell him I love my sport and the sport loves me!!! That doesn’t fly!

GIVE BACK to the community? Well in a way we are.
Check this out. My bills are about $3500.00 each month. If I asked everyone here on stunt life to chip in so I didn’t have to work, do you thing they would? Hell no….
BUT we have some information that WILL HELP your riding & guaranteed to make you more money in contests. So we make awesome instructional videos and sell them for an appealing price and WHALLA!!!!! There you have it. Rent get’s paid by the people who can benefit from our info…. It’s a simple deal. If you don’t like it then don’t buy it.
No different than if you needed a new gas tank, and your friend happened to have one well you want the tank! Your friend wants money….. It’s called supply and demand.
It’s what makes the world go around. Look at eBay for example.

#2 THE SPORT. “This is the most important”
Well 2004 makes 5 years we’ve been in this sport, and every year we hear rumors like x games this or factory sponsor that.
Over and over we’ve had our DREAMS SMASHED into the ground by CONN MEN dressed as promoters. They get you to travel across the country, thousands of miles from home on YOUR OWN MONEY promising you $5000 when you get there. Only to SCAM YOU more by telling you wait till after the show and you’ll get paid from the gate money. Well you look around and see 3 thousand people in the stands and you quickly do the math. 3000 people at $15 ea???? That makes $45,000.00 hell yes they got your money!!! Now your all FIRED UP and with all the adrenaline pumping, you RISK YOUR LIFE doing what you LOVE and CHASING your DREAMS…….. and after a long day of shows signing autographs and taking pictures with fans!!! You smile and finely feel like a man! You’re proud of yourself & the team….

Take a moment to think about what you just read… then read it again and close your eyes and imagine it…… feels good doesn’t it?

Well here’s what happens next!!!!!!

The end of the day while you’re just getting the last piece of equipment loaded onto the trailer… The SCUMBAG CONN MAN comes back with a weird look on his face, pulls you aside and says to you “wow I’m sorry but the gate money just got robed! The police are looking for him but they said he’s long gone”…………………………………………………………… “SORRY FELLAS IT WAS A GREAT SHOW BUT I CAN’T AFFORD TO PAY YOU”
And now you’re stuck because you can’t even afford to pay the gas to make it back home. . .

The whole reason you even took this gig is because the 1st of the month was near & you’ve tried everything but you just can’t find a way to pay the rent…
So now you’re stuck……

Well get this.
Here is the reality of that situation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In 3 days there will be a eviction notice on your door cause you can’t get the rent paid…..

You want to beet the conn man senseless but you can’t…. Why???? Because you got placed on probation 6 months ago from reckless driving charges you got while you were practicing the sport you love so much……..and you were never supposed to leave the county…….

That’s life…..

So back to reality…..

Pricing were thinking 19.95ea
Or the box set for 59.95 that’s just a thought…… and sorry to ramble, but think about it….
Giving back? I have to pay $5 a month to be a part of stuntlife….do you?

I'ed like to say thanks to all the supporters. thank you
Old 02-12-2004, 12:07 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve

I now want to take everything I said on my other post back.. I just experienced some **** at work which is kinda the same thing that Kyle just explained.So now I feel where your coming from bro... People will try to walk all over you and try to get over as long as they come out on top...

Im a blue collar cat working in a white collar enviroment, and these ****ers try to burn you and use you as much as they can. They have no hands on experience but they feel cause they have a bigger title and payroll that every thing they say is right..

The other day, I was just caught up in the fact that I do riding for fun. And dont want to do it to make money off of it. But I guess I cant speak for others that look at this as more than a fun thing, but also a job as well... And like i said, I was not trying to flame you guys or really hate on your moves. And I will always support you guys in this sport, as long as you dont sell out lke others in this sport are doing. Your guys are more than riders, you guys are entertainers and deserve to get as much as you can out of this. I should know from djing shows before, I would want to do it for free and for fun. But like you said, when you look out and see how big the crowd is, or knowing a show has sold out. And the promoter only wants to give you 40 bucks and treat you to dinner, that **** aint cool...

So my hat goes off to you guys and the project your working on. I my it will come out on top. And every body will be happy, on both sides of the fence..
Old 02-12-2004, 12:26 PM

covertwar is a decent person
Re: read this carefully! kyle woods

Originally Posted by Kyle XXX
OK EVERYONE, LISTEN UP!
thank you
Your welcome man
Old 02-12-2004, 01:04 PM

immortal1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sticking to what I said before: "Count Me In!"
Old 02-12-2004, 01:16 PM
Regular StuntLifer

jaxen112 is an unknown quantity at this point

Kyle Woods, the only truely sincere and genuine **** in the publicized stunt world in my eyes, I would pay double for your vids over any of these 2 faced crew hopping spineless ****'s.

no matter how hard ppl hate, even your peers always remember ...

HEAVY IS THE HEAD THAT WEARS THE CROWN

Rock out with your *** out
Old 02-12-2004, 02:31 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
Re: read this carefully! kyle woods

Originally Posted by Kyle XXX
thank you

no, thank YOU.
Old 02-12-2004, 04:31 PM

Kyle XXX is an unknown quantity at this point

Well how about this one.
I’m sick and tired of people not taking us or what we do seriously.
I’m sick of not having a legal place to practice.
I’m sick of being constantly reminded that THERE IS NO “SPORT”.

Truthfully. The reason is because were too small. We might be big fish, but were in a small pond. And that small pond in invisible to the rest of the ocean.

Check out skateboarding. The only reason it became a recognized sport is because it wouldn’t be pushed away. I spent most of my child hood in the back of cop cars being arrested for trespassing . . . and that never stopped me or any of the other 500 skaters we used to hang out with…. WE WOULDENT GO AWAY…

Well the cops and society want us to go away…..WHAT!!!!!! HELL NO!!!.
It didn’t work then & it wont work now!....

I want to put in everyone’s face. YES I’ve been ARESTED FOR THIS SPORT! AND YES, EVEN SPENT MONTHS IN JAIL FOR IT!!!!!

Well we haven’t stopped & I DON’T THINK ANY OF US WILL STOP!!

HONESTLY I hope we make enough money on these tapes that we get to mass produce them & send them all around the world….. I want to sent them to all the $$ RICHEST $$ family’s. So that their SONS AND DAUGHTERS buy bikes & learn to STUNT!!

Put it back in their faces so THEY CAN’T DENY IT!

THIS WILL BECOME A SPORT…

.. BUT IT WILL TAKE ALL OF US….WITH… 100% SUPPORT FROM EVERY ONE OF US!!!

WE’RE IN FOR THE LONG HAUL!!!!

ARE YOU ? :YEAH

Quick Reply: You Owe It To Your Self!