You Owe It To Your Self!

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2005, 07:58 AM

jamiehs is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: You Owe It To Your Self!

The comment that Klye made about a show not doing well, or a promotor f*cking them over really hit me hard, They did a show in my country (Trinidad & Tobago) and I heard that the show didn't do well, I just hope that there was no conning going on and that the guys got paid.

When you live in a small *** country like mine, a stunter pro is virtually unheard of, when I heard that they guys were coming to do a show, I was frikkin overjoyed.

I aint what you would call a stunter, (I can clutch up wheelies in 1st and shift em to second pretty well and I am learning Stoppies) but when the guys came to T&T they helped out a couple of the local guys here with some tips and tricks and there are almost 2wice as many serious stunters here in Trinidad now and they are doing much sicker tricks like chainsaws and cliffhangers. And they all have 12 bars and sheit now. The only time when it won't be "all about the money" is when Bikes, Parts, Rent and Food are free.

As soon as I have the cash, I will order the wheelies video and try to step up my skillz a bit.

Klye, Matt, you guys are the bomb! I really hope that you guys enjoyed your time when yall were here in Trinidad, and as I said earlier, I hope that you guys got paid, I don't know if you guys remember me, (I was the short white kid on the white and blue 89' CBR 600 that was following you around like a case of the crabs) but as I said, Nuff Respect and keep doing what yall do best!
Old 04-15-2005, 07:28 PM
Crashing SUCKS!!!

LAST CALL is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Kyle! Sent you an e-mail today about my order. I moved so I gave you the new address to send the dvd's there. Hope you check it out and I can get my dvd's. Waiting anxiously. Order # 352. Thanx.
Old 04-15-2005, 08:49 PM

jjjared25 is an unknown quantity at this point

got the first vid how to wheelie and it didn't tell me anything that I can read on stuntlife or didnt know already BIG RIP OFF!!!!
Old 04-15-2005, 08:51 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by jjjared25
got the first vid how to wheelie and it didn't tell me anything that I can read on stuntlife or didnt know already BIG RIP OFF!!!!

What did you think they were going to tell you? About some secret wheelie button on your bike that no one else in the world knows about? Just about anything can be found on the internet if you look hard enough and piece it all together. These videos have it all laid out by some of the best riders that have figured it all out already.
Old 04-15-2005, 08:54 PM

sorry but I kind of got the feeling that they were hiding the secert wheelie button and not telling anyone. If I could get my wheel to even 10Oclock?? cause i suc so i thaought the vid would help but didnt
Old 04-15-2005, 08:56 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

If it didn't help perhaps you should give up. They spell it out step by step and make it easy as could be.
Old 04-15-2005, 08:58 PM

I am not one to give up but just scared like a little ***** cause I only have one bike now and it's a 04 600rr so I dont want to drop it. But your probably right I should give up!