New Videos From Las Vegas Extremes

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 07:06 AM

bluejay-LVX is a decent person
Re: New Videos From Las Vegas Extremes

im sure she can..im better at rear naked chokes tho.lol...not the punching type.i know size doesnt matter....
Old 04-13-2009, 07:08 AM

bluejay-LVX is a decent person

its been real...great talkin to you guys.hope u have a good night im going to bed.night

BLUEJAY
Old 04-13-2009, 07:45 AM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by bluejay-LVX
so if I didnt look the way I do you guys would like me more?wow its all clear to me now...wrong.you guys like these girls more because of how they look.its a known fact..Ive seen ugly fat bitches doing stuff on bikes and no one gives them props or really cares to watch them..if its a gimmick well it sure as hell works and thank you pauly for putting hott women out there on bikes for every one to watch.

I think guys just dont like the hott girls pulling off stunts because they get more attention...so do you not like jessica maine?i mean shes good lookin..almost looks like me just less tats and smaller ***** or you do because shes not part of lvx?in that case does jojo not deserve ne respect because of how she looked...ya know its just a lame subject to really argue bout so im done.

yea that what i said u have to be ugly to stuntride ...... no

i say looks have nothing to do with stuntriding or riding in general its about what u can do on ur bike and as far as i've seen u can do a christ ...... i'm just going by the vids i see

do you think that female motocross racers have to be hot .....no they just have to be good..... **** it lets talk about freestyle sports do female freestyle snowboarders need to be good looking what about what about skateboarders,dragracers,........hmmmm no i think they too just have to be good at what they do .....

but by what ur saying to people is that stuntriding cant make it by itself u have to have hot chicks for it to be entertaining right ....... cause its not comparable to these other sports ....... what happened to hire the best person for the job.... and the fact is that it looks like LVX has a pretty good number of shows exposing stuntriding to alot of people and instead of having some good riders there showing people what stuntriding is all about representing this community as a whole u have pauly ( with tricks from 2001) and some hot chicks on motorcycles excuse me if that sounds like a gimmick

it just shocks me that im even arguing with u guys about this because ur on the biggest forum with literally all the worlds stuntriders and u didnt get one positive response except for cheap responses like "nice *****" and u still think u have something to give the stunt community get real guys

Last edited by dmcfreestylematt; 04-13-2009 at 07:48 AM.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:56 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

I didn't read everything, but I will say the editor seems like a nice guy. I've spoke to bluejay a few times, she's a nice girl. Now, that said, I don't give a **** about girls learning how to ride freestyle, not fuckall, naked, huge **** flapping in the wind, wrenching, pushing a bike, anything, don't care. But I would like to see videos of a girl who can ride, but the lifestyle and learning, no.

And I believe that I speak for a fair chunk of the demographic on this site to some extent. There are people that will like it. But don't exhaust yourself trying to explain to us while we should like the project. We're just not your buyers. Most of us feel like Ernie when we see projects like this, myself included. But keep the work up, just remember this site has a lot of people doing much more hands on daily.

Bluejay, keep riding, and convince pauly to get you on a 200 so you can learn fast and safe. Don't worry, I say the same thing to every guy that's learning too.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:11 AM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/70-...s-extremes-lvx

fyi
Old 04-13-2009, 10:00 AM
One milkshake, two straws

I p1tch 8LACK I is a decent person

That video was ******* stupid . Just a bunch of ***** throwing temper tantroms. Clearly thats whats gunna happen when you get all that estrogen on a team, though.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:38 AM

boostnm3 is a decent person

at 1:06 he pulls off 1 circle, the girl made the video though lol
Old 04-13-2009, 10:41 AM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LV-X-Editor
and our videos are going on youtube not tv so the only people looking at these will be people who ride or are searching riding related videos.
Sounds like a great business plan, lol.
Old 04-13-2009, 11:55 AM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

i remember that pauly had the habit to post here under jojo's name

and i cant read bj's posts without thinkin of him behind it
Old 04-13-2009, 12:22 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

all nonsense aside. stop thinking everyone is "hating" on you. i hate that people cant just not like what someones doing without being labled a hater....im not jealous of pauly in any aspect. the dude is 100 lbs of cheese. the show idea sucks and has the entertainment value of staring at a carboard box. i dont give a **** about you learning how to ride or watching you argue with another girl about whos gonna bang the retard that night. as for pauly's skills.... please dont compare him with legit riders. when theres something that guru cant do its usually something that most riders in the world cant do, when theres something that pauly cant do its usually something that most of us all can do. big difference. so take it as "hating" but im just embarrassed for you and everyone involved in that project.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:24 PM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
all nonsense aside. stop thinking everyone is "hating" on you. i hate that people cant just not like what someones doing without being labled a hater....im not jealous of pauly in any aspect. the dude is 100 lbs of cheese. the show idea sucks and has the entertainment value of staring at a carboard box. i dont give a **** about you learning how to ride or watching you argue with another girl about whos gonna bang the retard that night. as for pauly's skills.... please dont compare him with legit riders. when theres something that guru cant do its usually something that most riders in the world cant do, when theres something that pauly cant do its usually something that most of us all can do. big difference. so take it as "hating" but im just embarrassed for you and everyone involved in that project.
hater
Old 04-13-2009, 12:51 PM

Savvgawd is a decent person

Hahaha if this isnt one of the most ridiculously dumbass ideas to pull ***** than i dunno what is...
Old 04-13-2009, 12:53 PM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Guru
**** or no **** i would tell someone to **** off if they told me i had to push a bike for 6 months....

and 2
if they are not some random girls off the street where are you finding them??
wait what is kane telling u then now that your team kane1

sorry you know i gotta bust you and pinky i still got love for u homo's
Old 04-13-2009, 12:56 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by br denis
+1 i felt like i was just starting to ride again

nice throttle control pauly! ut ahhh

still no circles?
im sure this has already been said, but his circles/throttle control look really similar to this guy who wears a bunch of pink, i cant think of his name right now?
Old 04-13-2009, 01:22 PM

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by stock05
im sure this has already been said, but his circles/throttle control look really similar to this guy who wears a bunch of pink, i cant think of his name right now?
i was searching for schwartz d-list videos but they're not hosted anymore

Utt Ahhh.....Throttle control

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113...es-d-list.html

Last edited by br denis; 04-13-2009 at 01:30 PM.
Old 04-13-2009, 01:33 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Irony:
LVX posts up a completely unrelated seperate non-kane post and still by post #95 my name has been brought up over 8 times.

times change.
pauly always has view stunting in a much different light than a lot of us, and it has always done him quite well (IE: Ferrari). pleading for the respect of stunters is one thing, pleading for the respect of stuntlife is another. a lot more challenging and futile. the time taken might be better spent pushing a bike around a parking lot for 6 months.

not saying any one persons ideas are the best, or worse. i am saying however that while performing a christ is kinda a stunt, its also kinda the least responsible more squidlike action for any newbie rider to be trying out the box, and that the mindset of 90% of all stunters really revolves around the wheelie.. and while pushing bikes and jumping around on them while on rearstands might sound fun and all the only way your ever going to learn to get out there and practice. if it takes 6 months to turn the bike on and ride? your infor a 10 year pauly plan on how to stunt as its going to take much longer before you learn a real wheelie.

im not one to usually talk about stunt riding skill showcases as i am by many the new pauly in stunting, and definately one of the first to receive stuntlife hate, however i will say that in 2009 selling stunt exhibitions with complete disregard for i dunno the last 5 years of stunt riding trick growth is a step backwards, none-the-less still entertaining, but there should be a rider opening at the LVX shows for a up-to-date stunt riding position if only to mix in with the old school and put out an overall much more respected stunt performance.

LVX is doing the entire HIN series this year correct? your return crowd is one that all last year was subjected to the entire XDL series stunt competitions, and the 3 years prior myself and some friends doing the same series. but after talking to pauly, he and i both agree.. it doesnt matter the HIN market simply does not care about the stunting and are only interested in the drift.. so maybe he's right and it doesnt matter what era the stunts are from...

personally id love to see an OG gary rothwell show, OG skill and all..

Pauly: do you think that lot your parked at could be used for a practice spot?

blue jay:... do work girl and scrape something. your going to receive a more critical response to your posts only cause you as a female are already an even small portion of the stunt world one in which is still very easy to manipulate and get attention, however for the riders they will be even quicker to point out and tell you what tricks your not doing and which ones others are. welcome to stunting. best way to shut em al down is to go learn new ones. your at the best time in learning to ride in that the tricks your trying now are a whole lot easier than the ones youll need to try later to compete.

-kane

Last edited by Kaneone; 04-13-2009 at 01:35 PM.
Old 04-13-2009, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Kaneone
Irony:
LVX posts up a completely unrelated seperate non-kane post and still by post #95 my name has been brought up over 8 times.

times change.
pauly always has view stunting in a much different light than a lot of us, and it has always done him quite well (IE: Ferrari). pleading for the respect of stunters is one thing, pleading for the respect of stuntlife is another. a lot more challenging and futile. the time taken might be better spent pushing a bike around a parking lot for 6 months.

not saying any one persons ideas are the best, or worse. i am saying however that while performing a christ is kinda a stunt, its also kinda the least responsible more squidlike action for any newbie rider to be trying out the box, and that the mindset of 90% of all stunters really revolves around the wheelie.. and while pushing bikes and jumping around on them while on rearstands might sound fun and all the only way your ever going to learn to get out there and practice. if it takes 6 months to turn the bike on and ride? your infor a 10 year pauly plan on how to stunt as its going to take much longer before you learn a real wheelie.

im not one to usually talk about stunt riding skill showcases as i am by many the new pauly in stunting, and definately one of the first to receive stuntlife hate, however i will say that in 2009 selling stunt exhibitions with complete disregard for i dunno the last 5 years of stunt riding trick growth is a step backwards, none-the-less still entertaining, but there should be a rider opening at the LVX shows for a up-to-date stunt riding position if only to mix in with the old school and put out an overall much more respected stunt performance.

LVX is doing the entire HIN series this year correct? your return crowd is one that all last year was subjected to the entire XDL series stunt competitions, and the 3 years prior myself and some friends doing the same series. but after talking to pauly, he and i both agree.. it doesnt matter the HIN market simply does not care about the stunting and are only interested in the drift.. so maybe he's right and it doesnt matter what era the stunts are from...

personally id love to see an OG gary rothwell show, OG skill and all..

Pauly: do you think that lot your parked at could be used for a practice spot?

blue jay:... do work girl and scrape something. your going to receive a more critical response to your posts only cause you as a female are already an even small portion of the stunt world one in which is still very easy to manipulate and get attention, however for the riders they will be even quicker to point out and tell you what tricks your not doing and which ones others are. welcome to stunting. best way to shut em al down is to go learn new ones. your at the best time in learning to ride in that the tricks your trying now are a whole lot easier than the ones youll need to try later to compete.

-kane

pinky if u still have d-list videos post em up! im dying to see that ****
Old 04-13-2009, 03:32 PM
www.hanksystunts.com

Hanksy is a decent person

Originally Posted by XtremeRR
the best of the whole vid are the **** from that girl
+1 great set
Old 04-13-2009, 03:38 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

i cant beleave ya'll are still trying to convince us to take your videos seriously... i dont think you realize that ppl on here gained our respect by posting legit skilled videos that we enjoyed watching. Most the ppl i like to watch ride aren't trying to make money, they are just posting videos of themselves enjoying ridding and thos are the videos i like to watch. you come in here with some garbage footage covered up with some **** and your seeing first hand it just wont cut it anymore. id rather watch my pplz do the dam thing. each year i watch ppl progress we bounce ideas off each other thats how it goes here... we are the freestyle community.
Old 04-13-2009, 03:49 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by dmcfreestylematt
the real answer is at 1:34 lol

but it sounds like paulys bed sorry i just it was pretty funny

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8qPV9mBEaRA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8qPV9mBEaRA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

hahahaha u guys seem to have brought out my inner hater oh well i'm am now done with this

Wow,.... That video was nuts. Honestly, I just want people to be happy, and you can't satisfy everyone... ESPECIALLY on SL, lol. So, LVX...Do your thing. I can't pretend I didn't have those vids back in the day.

Quick Reply: New Videos From Las Vegas Extremes