New Videos From Las Vegas Extremes

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 05:55 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Videos From Las Vegas Extremes

program? what program. you mean pushing a bike around for 6 months and letting pauley bust a nut on your face. hell of a deal right there. i've seen dudes start from not knowing **** and w/ in 6 months: they can catch idle, scrape bar, and at least through down a few combo's. all of that w/ out pushing a bike around to show there dedication or being someone's *** dumpster
Old 04-13-2009, 06:04 AM

bluejay-LVX is a decent person

Originally Posted by DJ KO
program? what program. you mean pushing a bike around for 6 months and letting pauley bust a nut on your face. hell of a deal right there. i've seen dudes start from not knowing **** and w/ in 6 months: they can catch idle, scrape bar, and at least through down a few combo's. all of that w/ out pushing a bike around to show there dedication or being someone's *** dumpster

wow scratch that I spoke to soon..damn dude so much animosity towards some one you dont know nor do u know my riding abilitys..but wow thanx for sharing your thoughts in such a vulgar way.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:08 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

half the vids are bout you chick's fighting over who is sleeping w/ pauley that night.

you wanna be a bad *** stunna, props to ya. But anyone will tell you: SEAT TIME, not suck'n some dude's dick to learn how to stunt.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:10 AM

LV-X-Editor is a decent person

aight matt thats cool, i guess i wont understand, and everyone is entitled to their opinions. to me its riding, its going out and pushing yourself to do crazy **** on a bike that no average rider even wants to think about doing or even understand why people would do these tricks while going down the highway or out in a parking lot some where. if theres something way deeper than that let me know what it is. id love to hear it. till then we'll be out on the road stuntin and filming everyday doing what we love doing.

and on the hot chick issue im gonna have to say its a flaw in our society. no one would watch these girls come up if they weren't good looking and thats a fact. i guaranty you dont troll the bars and meet up spots for un-attractive girls right and you wouldn't go through a mag filled with un-attractive females modeling swimsuits would you?
if so then i can understand why you wouldn't be interested in our videos.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:16 AM

hey KO way to go bringing us back to high school bro, dont be pissed at pauly for being able to work game on beautiful girls who actually want to ride. just be easy theres no reason to be so vulgar when we haven't gotten that way with you
Old 04-13-2009, 06:17 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Originally Posted by bluejay-LVX
wow scratch that I spoke to soon..damn dude so much animosity towards some one you dont know nor do u know my riding abilitys..but wow thanx for sharing your thoughts in such a vulgar way.

Your right, I don't know your riding ability's. But til you beat out J. Maine, Alicia, Brandy, Alie, or any of the other up and coming chick's, you won't get any credit. Just say'n
Old 04-13-2009, 06:21 AM

half the vids are bout you chick's fighting over who is sleeping w/ pauley that night.

you wanna be a bad *** stunna, props to ya. But anyone will tell you: SEAT TIME, not suck'n some dude's dick to learn how to stunt.

You think I havnt been told its about SEAT TIME?please pauly tells me that every day!!and Im sorry is a girlfriend not suppose to take care of her dude..if your girl didnt youd wonder and stray Im sure.Theres a way of balanceing every thing out so no worrys.Ive put my seat time in..and ya the vids have us arguing bout sleeping arrangments,but that doesnt mean its like that all the time..cant even say its like that 99% of the time now...paulys changed and trust me I know every one thinks hes all bout bangin chicks but its not...so no I dont suck **** to learn how to stunt.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:21 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Originally Posted by LV-X-Editor
hey KO way to go bringing us back to high school bro, dont be pissed at pauly for being able to work game on beautiful girls who actually want to ride. just be easy theres no reason to be so vulgar when we haven't gotten that way with you
Not hate'n bro, just tell'n ya how people are seeing it. Ya'll hit up some comp's for bluejay to compete in and you might get some respect. til then, it's gona be 99% hate from here. Come on, its StuntLife, what did ya expect
Old 04-13-2009, 06:25 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

You think I havnt been told its about SEAT TIME?please pauly tells me that every day!!and Im sorry is a girlfriend not suppose to take care of her dude..if your girl didnt youd wonder and stray Im sure.Theres a way of balanceing every thing out so no worrys.Ive put my seat time in..and ya the vids have us arguing bout sleeping arrangments,but that doesnt mean its like that all the time..cant even say its like that 99% of the time now...paulys changed and trust me I know every one thinks hes all bout bangin chicks but its not...so no I dont suck **** to learn how to stunt.
Then if it ain't like that, why are ya'll portrayin it like that on film...
It's not help'n your case. I'm just say'n you ain't gota push a bike for 6 months to show dedication, your seat time in the lot show's the dedication.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:26 AM

Your right, I don't know your riding ability's. But til you beat out J. Maine, Alicia, Brandy, Alie, or any of the other up and coming chick's, you won't get any credit. Just say'n

well its a good thing I dont brag bout being better then any one and Im not trying to beat ne of those girls out cuz we all have our own nitches and all of us can do at least one stunt the other one cant...and credit..not lookin for it.If I was worried bout that id be an anxity ridin person im sure always trying to please every one...oh and I give props to all those girls.. ive even talk to alie..guess what she was gonna come out and do some shows with us and has been in contact with pauly.just fyi
Old 04-13-2009, 06:29 AM

ha ha ha i was warned about stuntlife before i got on here but trust me ive been on way worse boards than this for hate (i.e. s-10forum, old streetsource, bombingscience.com) those were really really bad. im guessing if i can make it through this then i can post those baby seal clubbing videos i made last year up on the peta site then! LOL!
Old 04-13-2009, 06:32 AM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by LV-X-Editor
no one would watch these girls come up if they weren't good looking and thats a fact.
exactly my point its a cheap gimmick that is all

Originally Posted by E-DUB OM
Thats the last thing we need is to portray our sport as a gimick that needs hot women for it to be appealing to viewers. The riding should speak for itself
Old 04-13-2009, 06:32 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

well its a good thing I dont brag bout being better then any one and Im not trying to beat ne of those girls out cuz we all have our own nitches and all of us can do at least one stunt the other one cant...and credit..not lookin for it.If I was worried bout that id be an anxity ridin person im sure always trying to please every one...oh and I give props to all those girls.. ive even talk to alie..guess what she was gonna come out and do some shows with us and has been in contact with pauly.just fyi
I didn't say you were try'n to brag about your skills. Props are gona go out to any chick get'n into stunt'n. Unless you hit up some comps and show what ya know, then your not gona get taken seriously
Old 04-13-2009, 06:35 AM

really alot of people on stunt life are egotistical..I call it as I see it. There is no reason to hate on me cuz I dont do stunt comps or bike nights were every one shows off.I do alot of lot practice trust me.pauly had me out there for like 8hrs once workin on 4 different things...and thats not just out there 1 day practicing that was every single day for the entire month of dec-january.just cuz I stay outa sight doesnt mean u should hate...why hell ur boys hating could be the reason why I stay outa sight.you every think that?prob not...not all guys give credit.hell I give credit to ne one who has the ***** and drive to throw a leg over a bike cuz not every one does that...but im different I know how to appreciate and throw props around with out hating on some one no matter how much they suck or how long they take to learn some thing owe and I give props to other girl riders which I can say alot dont...some hate on me just cuz who I ride for and give me no props for what I can do.its a joke.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:41 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

just say'n it like it is. And your kidding yourself if you don't wana show off what you know. stunt riding is all bout showing off, i.e why they have comps, big events, and dvd's. Yea, you gota do it for the love of it, but why all the practice if you don't wana show what you know.I'm not hate'n on ya, but if you wana be taken seriously, go to some comps and let people see what your about
Old 04-13-2009, 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by dmcfreestylematt
exactly my point its a cheap gimmick that is all

so if I didnt look the way I do you guys would like me more?wow its all clear to me now...wrong.you guys like these girls more because of how they look.its a known fact..Ive seen ugly fat bitches doing stuff on bikes and no one gives them props or really cares to watch them..if its a gimmick well it sure as hell works and thank you pauly for putting hott women out there on bikes for every one to watch.

I think guys just dont like the hott girls pulling off stunts because they get more attention...so do you not like jessica maine?i mean shes good lookin..almost looks like me just less tats and smaller ***** or you do because shes not part of lvx?in that case does jojo not deserve ne respect because of how she looked...ya know its just a lame subject to really argue bout so im done.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:51 AM

just say'n it like it is. And your kidding yourself if you don't wana show off what you know. stunt riding is all bout showing off, i.e why they have comps, big events, and dvd's. Yea, you gota do it for the love of it, but why all the practice if you don't wana show what you know.I'm not hate'n on ya, but if you wana be taken seriously, go to some comps and let people see what your about
ok ok.ill agree with you that alot of people do do it to show off.Id love to show off in good time and when im confident enough in myself to do so.For the most part tho I do it becuase I love it and it gives me some thing to take pride in and it is just a great way to blow off some steam and anger..I think thats why I do it.not for comps or glory.every one has there own reasons for doin it....and ill stop saying your hatin on me now.lol..
Old 04-13-2009, 06:53 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Actions speak louder than words....If you wana be taken serious and You wana shut everyone up, hit up a comp and win. Then just maybe you'll get your props for all your hard work. If your in it to ride for fun, then props. But no one is gona give you props if they haven't seen ya ride.

And thats what punching bags are for, alot better way to get out agression

Last edited by KO; 04-13-2009 at 06:55 AM.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:00 AM

Actions speak louder than words....If you wana be taken serious and You wana shut everyone up, hit up a comp and win. Then just maybe you'll get your props for all your hard work. If your in it to ride for fun, then props. But no one is gona give you props if they haven't seen ya ride.

And thats what punching bags are for, alot better way to get out agression

ya Ill think bout it.lol...and a punching bag?um im 92lbs If i punch that It wont move and Im not big into punching things...when im angry and i take my bike out and drop it I laugh..just makes me feel better.idk.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:03 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

to each there own... and it don't matter how big you are. my lil sis is 5'4'' and 110 and hits like a man. all bout the technique

Quick Reply: New Videos From Las Vegas Extremes