midcall stunters joe dirt nac all you fags read this

Old 02-09-2009, 02:45 PM

novistar is a decent person
midcall stunters joe dirt nac all you **** read this

i contacted my lawyer cause im filthy rich and live in el dorado hills and he is in the process of taking legal actions against all the idol riders posted on the idol ride website mr blakk mike on the bike sick rick joe dirt and nac nac i have all your names and address of your myspace and website and i have we have submitted charges to the sac county da and we will be filling or charges and lawsuit in a federal court the video is being removed from vimeo for copy right infringement because it has video of me without my written consent and all your posting on this site are being monitored to be brought forth as evidence to support or case in court i have all the emails and posts you guys have send me and i have recorded them as slandering my good name and harashment so i will see you all in court soon and im going to put leans on your house and everything else you own so see you soon dont be mad cause all you fools are haters and you are broke as **** hit me up when you got money i didnt see a single one of you on a bike newer then 03 and that wasnt salvaged title lol broke *** hater you aint ever gonna be **** while im steady rich never worked a day in my life and never will have to BALLIN dont be mad at me cause i have everything you want do you live in a multimillion dollar house lol yall call it a recession im buying up **** for pennys on the dollar dont be mad cause you probaly work you 9-5 at a company i own lol check out my myspace bitch i got 6 bikes every year gsxr for 04 up 2 kawis a r1 an s2000 brand new full built sti and a range rover what yall ****** got and im only 20 bitch im obiviously doing something alot more successfull then you check out the pics on myspace of my helmet with like $50 next it and a couple P's im a boss your ***** week and youll never bee **** you guys are the really internet gangsters and pussies i will meet up with you guys anytime of day or night by my self and i WRECK ANYBODY YOU CAN BRING AND THATS WSUP HOMEBOY YOU DONT KNOW ME YOU DONT KNOW **** LETS MEET UP AND SETTLE THIS ALL YOU LITTLE BROKE BITCHES AND YOUR UGLY *** ***** HAVE FUN LIVEN IN THE GHETTOhit me up 916-934-3336 lets gooooo

Last edited by novistar; 02-09-2009 at 02:48 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 02:46 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future
Re: midcall stunters joe dirt nac all you **** read this

hahahahaha shutup squid

Really you are gonna put a lean on their house? With a big truck? Take some of your wanna be gangsta *** money and buy some english lessons so you can learn what the difference between a lean and a lien is.

Is their **** really week? Like all 7 days?

Last edited by 3824; 02-09-2009 at 02:50 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:05 PM

novistar is a decent person

is that all you gott ****** this **** is soo funnyy all a bunch of haterrrrrr lol suck a dick bitchess
Old 02-09-2009, 03:08 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

for 916-293-9348

Mela Hernandez (916) 293-9348 968 King John Way, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
Old 02-09-2009, 03:10 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by doodlef4i
for 916-293-9348

mela hernandez (916) 293-9348 968 king john way, el dorado hills, ca 95762
Old 02-09-2009, 03:11 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

Can we keep this all this in the larger thread.....I don't want to miss anything and I'm tired of having to check 3 different threads. haha!!

Yuttttttt yutttttt FAAAAAAGGGGGGET!!!!
Old 02-09-2009, 03:12 PM

skeeterdx is a decent person

Lookin super rich & sloppy rockin that old *** monster shirt & dirt clothes.

wack.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:20 PM

crazy636stunter is a decent person

Originally Posted by novistar
i contacted my lawyer cause im filthy rich and live in el dorado hills and he is in the process of taking legal actions against all the idol riders posted on the idol ride website mr blakk mike on the bike sick rick joe dirt and nac nac i have all your names and address of your myspace and website and i have we have submitted charges to the sac county da and we will be filling or charges and lawsuit in a federal court the video is being removed from vimeo for copy right infringement because it has video of me without my written consent and all your posting on this site are being monitored to be brought forth as evidence to support or case in court i have all the emails and posts you guys have send me and i have recorded them as slandering my good name and harashment so i will see you all in court soon and im going to put leans on your house and everything else you own so see you soon dont be mad cause all you fools are haters and you are broke as **** hit me up when you got money i didnt see a single one of you on a bike newer then 03 and that wasnt salvaged title lol broke *** hater you aint ever gonna be **** while im steady rich never worked a day in my life and never will have to BALLIN dont be mad at me cause i have everything you want do you live in a multimillion dollar house lol yall call it a recession im buying up **** for pennys on the dollar dont be mad cause you probaly work you 9-5 at a company i own lol check out my myspace bitch i got 6 bikes every year gsxr for 04 up 2 kawis a r1 an s2000 brand new full built sti and a range rover what yall ****** got and im only 20 bitch im obiviously doing something alot more successfull then you check out the pics on myspace of my helmet with like $50 next it and a couple P's im a boss your ***** week and youll never bee **** you guys are the really internet gangsters and pussies i will meet up with you guys anytime of day or night by my self and i WRECK ANYBODY YOU CAN BRING AND THATS WSUP HOMEBOY YOU DONT KNOW ME YOU DONT KNOW **** LETS MEET UP AND SETTLE THIS ALL YOU LITTLE BROKE BITCHES AND YOUR UGLY *** ***** HAVE FUN LIVEN IN THE GHETTOhit me up 916-934-3336 lets gooooo
your such an idiot! i wish i lived there so i could **** your *** up! your not going to do anything, but sit there and continue to look like an *******! go power wheelie your bike into a ****** tree...... use your 600, 750, and 1000!!!!
Old 02-09-2009, 03:41 PM

Big Float is a decent person

Squids these days.....
Old 02-09-2009, 03:47 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point

that guys so rich he has 3 bikes in one.....and it turns in to a suit case with a push of a button,
also while in a circle burn out with a hit of a switch it turns into a helicopter....
Old 02-09-2009, 03:55 PM

crazy636stunter is a decent person

Originally Posted by havok
that guys so rich he has 3 bikes in one.....and it turns in to a suit case with a push of a button,
also while in a circle burn out with a hit of a switch it turns into a helicopter....
Old 02-09-2009, 03:57 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

"yut ughhhhhl"
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	yut.JPG
Views:	91
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	220482  
Old 02-09-2009, 03:59 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
"yut ughhhhhl"
yessssss ur a pimp
Old 02-09-2009, 04:08 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by novistar
i contacted my lawyer cause im filthy rich and live in el dorado hills and he is in the process of taking legal actions against all the idol riders posted on the idol ride website mr blakk mike on the bike sick rick joe dirt and nac nac i have all your names and address of your myspace and website and i have we have submitted charges to the sac county da and we will be filling or charges and lawsuit in a federal court the video is being removed from vimeo for copy right infringement because it has video of me without my written consent and all your posting on this site are being monitored to be brought forth as evidence to support or case in court i have all the emails and posts you guys have send me and i have recorded them as slandering my good name and harashment so i will see you all in court soon and im going to put leans on your house and everything else you own so see you soon dont be mad cause all you fools are haters and you are broke as **** hit me up when you got money i didnt see a single one of you on a bike newer then 03 and that wasnt salvaged title lol broke *** hater you aint ever gonna be **** while im steady rich never worked a day in my life and never will have to BALLIN dont be mad at me cause i have everything you want do you live in a multimillion dollar house lol yall call it a recession im buying up **** for pennys on the dollar dont be mad cause you probaly work you 9-5 at a company i own lol check out my myspace bitch i got 6 bikes every year gsxr for 04 up 2 kawis a r1 an s2000 brand new full built sti and a range rover what yall ****** got and im only 20 bitch im obiviously doing something alot more successfull then you check out the pics on myspace of my helmet with like $50 next it and a couple P's im a boss your ***** week and youll never bee **** you guys are the really internet gangsters and pussies i will meet up with you guys anytime of day or night by my self and i WRECK ANYBODY YOU CAN BRING AND THATS WSUP HOMEBOY YOU DONT KNOW ME YOU DONT KNOW **** LETS MEET UP AND SETTLE THIS ALL YOU LITTLE BROKE BITCHES AND YOUR UGLY *** ***** HAVE FUN LIVEN IN THE GHETTOhit me up 916-934-3336 lets
gooooo
STFU DICKHOLE EVEN IF YOU HAD A CASE AGAINST THE IDOL HOMIEZ YOU JUST BLEW IT BY MAKING THIS DUMB *** WEAK *** BITCH *** THREAD WHO'S THE E-THUG? HUH? DOUCHE . ****** SQUIDWORTH, THE WHOLE STUNT COMMUNITY SHOULD SUE UR *** FOR DEFORMATION OF THE STUNT GAME WITH UR POSIN ***. OH, AND PPL WITH REAL MONEY DON'T TALK ABOUT IT BEEOTCH MY. GO KICK ROCKS WITH THONG SANDALS AND PLAY IN TRAFFIC HOMO.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:10 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Oh and yut ugggghhhhh dat'll neva get old lmao.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:11 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

aaaaaaaaaaand the stuntlife.com award for longest run-on sentence goes to.................................................. ............................................

.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVIIIIIIIIIIISTAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! !!

congratulations on the win
Old 02-09-2009, 04:28 PM

GAMstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Is this the fat kid with the jew fro in the monster shirt? seriously, who the **** is he gonna beat up. Looks like he beat up mcdonalds before he hit the lot tho, ooops copywright infringment guess you better sue me too, *****.

Then this *** is braggin about his "money" which even if he has it, is probably his parents. Another thing, why is he even botherin teachin peeps for $50 if hes so loaded and got so much $$$. Just ask your mom for some cash bro and quit lyin about your nonexistent skills and your parents so called "money"
Old 02-09-2009, 04:32 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by GAMstunts
Is this the fat kid with the jew fro in the monster shirt?
ahahahahahaha yessss
Old 02-09-2009, 04:33 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sdfkillz

Old 02-09-2009, 05:01 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by br denis

the drum roll had me rolling too.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: midcall stunters joe dirt nac all you fags read this