MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Originally Posted by stock05
directly from his gayspace, this guy is too much-

i live to ride. nothing else is worth my time.'s Schools Oak Ridge High
El Dorado Hills, CALIFORNIA
Graduated: N/A
Student status: Alumni
Degree: Other
Major: crack sales
Clubs: im the i hate gay ****** alliance um homosexuality is not for ME! and the KKK rights group

2004 to
Crack Sales? It ALL makes sense now!

But for real, alegations of slangering and harashment are no joke.
Old 02-09-2009, 06:51 PM

sik954rr is a decent person
Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

yuttt ugghhh
Old 02-09-2009, 08:49 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by havok
shirts will possibly be on the way....depending how many want them.....

i want that.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:53 PM

jess916uc is an unknown quantity at this point

i say we all meet up handle this **** i wasnt even there and this pisses me off dude looks and sounds like a bitch he should get what he deserves AN *** WOOPING!!!!!!!
Old 02-09-2009, 08:55 PM

MR.Blakk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jess916uc
i say we all meet up handle this **** i wasnt even there and this pisses me off dude looks and sounds like a bitch he should get what he deserves AN *** WOOPING!!!!!!!
sup foo. we havent rode with u guys in a min. if we do that or ride it dont matter just hit us up buster.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:59 PM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

No way was that the fat kid with the monster tee? (best stunter I've ever seen)
Old 02-09-2009, 08:59 PM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

Put me down for a shirt
Old 02-09-2009, 09:00 PM

jess916uc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by blakk636
sup foo. we havent rode with u guys in a min. if we do that or ride it dont matter just hit us up buster.
need a cage my ***** running tho!!!!
Old 02-09-2009, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by novistar
lets meet up all you litte ****** you got so much ***** you little internet gangster send me you number so i can call you and we can meet up and settle this or do you faggets keep wanting to play little games cause im fittn to solve ****
I'm a ******* "internet gangster" if your so rich fly to va I'll pick you up at the airport. There are enough people who respect stunt riding in my little dick hair city that you could finally be put in your place...
Old 02-09-2009, 09:06 PM
from the streets

Lowery636 is a decent person

******* epic. What a tool
Old 02-09-2009, 09:15 PM

jbstunts is a decent person

OMG, this **** is so stupid. if thats the real dude then hes a idiot
Old 02-09-2009, 09:16 PM
I AM TIGER WOODS!!!

BLEED is a decent person

Originally Posted by apfire26
Heres a taste of his myspace page. LOL!!!

wow fat kid...your stupid. you just pissed off the whole world wit this stupid ****. now your really never going to make it to stuntwars wit yo shitty standups. you dont know **** about bikes you couldnt even tell which bike you got. you couldn't even do a burn out cause you gotta have special gearing lmfao!!! mana aint been to cali or the states wow thats amazing. you should of just let it go and take a hit but no you gotta come on here and talk **** to everyone. i hope i run into you fat *** one day. i'll kick your bike over wit you on it. then when the stunters was there you was behind the truck the whole time instead of doing something right there. yo boys even know your **** is wack...and wow for someone that hate gay people is sure is doing a number on this lol...damn fat kid just let it go
Old 02-09-2009, 09:56 PM

nnrider is a decent person

hahaha check out his videos!!!!!!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=6382740
Old 02-09-2009, 10:09 PM

http://www.myspace.com/joeyhernandez
Evil Canevil dont got **** on this dude!!!!!!!!!!
lol I guess he needs to learn how to spell his name before he can say he doesn't have **** on him
Old 02-09-2009, 11:11 PM
yyyuttt uuughh!

lightweight is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
i want that.
I'll take two...
Old 02-09-2009, 11:55 PM

MI5TA PLOW is a decent person

heard about this on my baseball card forum, had to come check it out!!! yut ughhhhh!!!!!

Last edited by MI5TA PLOW; 02-10-2009 at 12:23 AM.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:11 AM

Black03R1 is an unknown quantity at this point

why did this tool have to make 3 threads about the same ****?

also those shirts are awesome.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:33 AM

Lockmaster is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by frayz
When you pull the trigger does is go.......

YUUUTTT UGGGGGHHHH

Originally Posted by nnrider
they are ski jumpin!
Old 02-10-2009, 12:57 AM

andyr6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dawg how you gonna talk like you got money and then charge $50 for some weak *** squid lami?
Old 02-10-2009, 01:06 AM

Lenzin is an unknown quantity at this point

I refuse to believe any of this....

I mean, how can a human being be so fricking stupid in life??? Seriously, this has to be a joke.

Quick Reply: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)