MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 06:44 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all
Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

who do you guys hate more...this kid right here or Kelm
Old 07-09-2010, 03:14 AM

GSX1400 is a decent person
Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Originally Posted by novistar
cause i didnt have my bangger they tried to send me to prision homie my lawyers to dam good 1st deal was 9 year in CDC second deal was charges dropped in the intrest of justice ahhaha they wish they could stop me but i got money lol money gets you out of everything suck being a broke **** getting your house forclosed on renting house that i most likely own lol working for like $20 bucks an hour lol sounds fun make like 160 a day lol no wonder yall are broke *** bitches lets meet up ill show you wasup you will be running for cover cause ill make it rain on that *** and i aint talking bout money in a strip club im talkin bout slugs from a 223 G
Just re-reading the whole thread...I'm not sure about American law, but isn't it illegal to make threats on the internet like that?

You make $160 a day...wow...I make $50 an hour you wankstick, driving trains for a living...

Watching your "rap video" on Youtube...I see you are good at pulling wheelstands on a slowed-down video in a straight line on the highway in amongst traffic...very clever...). Is this what you teach for $50? Gee...makes me wanna take some leave from work right away and fly over to the states to get lessons from the stunt god himself...
Old 07-09-2010, 06:39 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by GSX1400
Just re-reading the whole thread...I'm not sure about American law, but isn't it illegal to make threats on the internet like that?

You make $160 a day...wow...I make $50 an hour you wankstick, driving trains for a living...

Watching your "rap video" on Youtube...I see you are good at pulling wheelstands on a slowed-down video in a straight line on the highway in amongst traffic...very clever...). Is this what you teach for $50? Gee...makes me wanna take some leave from work right away and fly over to the states to get lessons from the stunt god himself...
50 an hour, how bout you PM me on how to apply, i'll take 50 an hour over 21 an hour any time any day, im dien for a new job thas payin good money
Old 07-10-2010, 04:54 AM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

cooliebai07 is a decent person

...i just came from the lott ..an i though of the video...an this **** made me ride so much better. Thanks Yut Ughh.......
.**** Out of HerE3
Old 07-10-2010, 05:03 AM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

cooliebai07 is a decent person

He even has his own site....damn hes really famous....lmao.....what a dumm ***
Old 07-11-2010, 08:22 PM

suthgsxr is a decent person

This **** really pisses me off.. young "rich" bitch acting as though the world revolves around him.. grow some *****!! have you ever fired a weapon?? do you even know how to break down a 223 rifle?? join me on my next tour to iraq cause thats a good place to learn how to react in a gun fight.. just shut up!! meet me here, meet me there.. grow up..
Old 12-11-2010, 08:19 PM

MikeSuzuki05 is a decent person

LMAO!!! THis little ******* kid is a ******* moron..

Nice video you butt ******* pirate!!! Having fun with mommy and daddy money!!!!
Old 12-11-2010, 08:35 PM

MikeSuzuki05 is a decent person

Originally Posted by speedycycles
i thought this had the shelf life of a banana, but it is still going, lol.

But you cannot argue with 47,500 views!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx4f94dnaty

hahaahahah!
Old 12-23-2010, 02:23 AM

armygermz is a decent person

No working video
Old 12-31-2010, 09:07 PM

gsxrk5 is a decent person

i just really wanted to be subscribed to this...so when i have shitty days i can reread this*
Old 01-12-2011, 12:50 AM

nowhere_bound is a decent person

That kid is retarded. He deserves an *** whooping and should be thankfull it didn't happen the day that was filmed. Now he's famous. He could have laughed about it and maybe done something with himself but chose to become an "internet gangsta" and look even dumber.

The best part of that kid rolled down his momma's leg.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:11 AM

gixxr2006 is a decent person

This dude is a bitch!!!! he just likes to run **** sucker...
Old 01-19-2011, 05:01 PM
♠ Азик Жфдгот ♠

kingyeddi is an unknown quantity at this point

classic thread brought back from the dead. anybody know whatever happend to the kid? did any of ya'll ever run into him?
Old 01-20-2011, 01:51 AM

renovan89 is a decent person

im soo glad i just spent 2 hours reading all of those posts. made my night
Old 01-20-2011, 09:27 AM

(Turbo) is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by renovan89
im soo glad i just spent 2 hours reading all of those posts. made my night

Same here. Funny as hell. Kids a dumbass. Doesnt it make u just want to rip his face off n wipe your *** with it?
Old 03-04-2011, 09:30 PM

r6roadrash is a decent person

Originally Posted by (Turbo)
Same here. Funny as hell. Kids a dumbass. Doesnt it make u just want to rip his face off n wipe your *** with it?

Right on man i read the first post from this dude, i really dont know what he is talking about, but if hes so rich, why is he wastin his time sueing poor folks like me that ride bikes like my carbed 02 r6, hes prob just mad that us poor folks are riding circles around him and his $$ bikes. ALL I GOTA SAY! peace fools
and ohh yeah im glad i didnt waste 2 hours readin all this!!

Last edited by r6roadrash; 03-04-2011 at 09:31 PM. Reason: addin
Old 03-12-2011, 09:50 AM

matt1683 is a decent person
Talking Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

okso here it is to end all of the bull ****. I live in a town called buckeye arizona. My cross streets are teepee and tuthill. I live in the house next door to the church. google it and you will find it. or just mapquest, gps whatever. If you are as rich as you say you should have no problem getting here to my "broke ***". If you are as bad *** as you say then come on over and get your teeth knocked out like a man, or you can just stay there behind your computer and be an internet tough guy *****. Lets see what happens. and for the rest of you IF IF IF IF IF big *** IF he actually shows up I will film it and post the vid of him getting his teeth kicked out for all of you to have a beer some pop corn and enjoy the vid with the whole family.
Old 11-07-2013, 01:54 AM

r1rav3n is a decent person

1st Post, I have read a ton of threads, and I signed up about five minutes after watching the video "YUT UGHHHHH". You guys are awesome and to everyone who said it wasn't right to do that to him can suck my left nut.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:49 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

ok im not reading 44 pages...... was there ever a lawsuit?
Old 10-02-2017, 06:49 PM

Rebecca Shaw is a decent person

Did dude ever get all that attention he needed?

Quick Reply: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)