MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Old 02-19-2009, 09:46 PM

schrec44 is a decent person
Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

And I'm definitely emailing his mother. I'll be tactful though. I'll use words like "Greetings" "Ma'am" "You messed up as a parent" stuff like that haha old J-Hernandez has fallen off the face of the Internet. Don't let this die out
Old 02-19-2009, 11:14 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of
Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Trick child, freaking out on hate over a chick you will never meet is pretty sad. have you nothing real in your own life to emote over?

what a pathetic little faggy douche. your biggest complaint about me is that you suspect I like the ****.

and that I've been arrested.

You shouldn't even be riding a motorcycle, spaz, if you're that afraid of reality. People age, and ****, unless they are you. Who probably doesn't have much of a life expectancy due to your extreme stupidity and immaturity, and tendency to overreact to **** that has nothing to do with you. and are unfuckably retarded
Old 02-20-2009, 12:07 AM

kleners is a decent person

Got my Hat done.
Yut UHHHHHH!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	221019  
Old 02-20-2009, 12:24 AM
Certified M.I.L.F.

MsDiana is a decent person

he is so rich that he was selling wheelie lessons???
Old 02-20-2009, 10:35 AM

MR.Blakk is an unknown quantity at this point

woo hoo.
Old 02-20-2009, 12:16 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by kleners
Got my Hat done.
Yut UHHHHHH!!!!!

that is awesome man! i just got my new metalmmulisha hat custom'd out w Poni in old english text looks done, but your hat is the funniest **** ever
Old 02-20-2009, 02:17 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

So D-bag stunts accepted me on MS and im working on befriending him now...the ultimate goal is to emotianally mind **** him into thinking everybody is fucked for doing this to him and then getting him to come up to nor cali and totally doing it again..except this time somebody is getting the rev limiter rubber spit personally and all over his 600-750-1000 and maybe tied to an oak tree or some **** all while REAL stunters bust around him ALL on film of course....lets see if he goes for it....he sure seems quick to wanna make new friends...
Old 02-20-2009, 02:34 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

^that sounds so tight dude

wow props!
Old 02-20-2009, 03:03 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by loogie
So D-bag stunts accepted me on MS and im working on befriending him now...the ultimate goal is to emotianally mind **** him into thinking everybody is fucked for doing this to him and then getting him to come up to nor cali and totally doing it again..except this time somebody is getting the rev limiter rubber spit personally and all over his 600-750-1000 and maybe tied to an oak tree or some **** all while REAL stunters bust around him ALL on film of course....lets see if he goes for it....he sure seems quick to wanna make new friends...
he's not posting but he's reading all of these......
Old 02-20-2009, 04:14 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by skillz954

he's not posting but he's reading all of these......
oops...my bad...that makes sense because he just deleted me as friend...i guess i should have thought it thru a little b4 i posted up
Old 02-20-2009, 05:01 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Got my Hat done.
Yut UHHHHHH!!!!!
you are soooooooo ******* gay go back to whatever site you came from . . . your a loser and just as gay as the first ****** . . . you didnt even spell it right
Old 02-20-2009, 05:17 PM

Firestart3r is a decent person

Originally Posted by excessa
I'm not a *****. Why are you guys so concerned with my character? work on your own damned self. If you don't like me, assume I am not here to talk to you, and it's not about you. how hard is that?

if he comes at me all angry like this in person, which I HAVE experienced more than once at events. I will kick him so hard I will break something in him.

you have no idea what it's like, with these angry fools charging up at events wanting to fight because they got some good gossip and it set them off on me. I'm tired of it, honestly, who goes after a tiny little chick they've never met?
I don't think you're a ***** babydoll. Can you show my your ****?
Old 02-20-2009, 05:31 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Firestart3r
I don't think you're a ***** babydoll. Can you show my your ****?
Old 02-20-2009, 05:32 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by excessa
Trick child, freaking out on hate over a chick you will never meet is pretty sad. have you nothing real in your own life to emote over?

what a pathetic little faggy douche. your biggest complaint about me is that you suspect I like the ****.

and that I've been arrested.

You shouldn't even be riding a motorcycle, spaz, if you're that afraid of reality. People age, and ****, unless they are you. Who probably doesn't have much of a life expectancy due to your extreme stupidity and immaturity, and tendency to overreact to **** that has nothing to do with you. and are unfuckably retarded

Your a *****.. you aint got **** on me so don’t try (key word there) and hate you ****** no talent clown... an my complaint about you is that you make us look bad with your cracked out appearance... and the fact that you try and represent the stunt community when you should be representing what not to do with your life... IE smoke crack pop out kids and troll for 25 year old stunt riders your 40.....

Your the one whom needs the life hoe
Old 02-20-2009, 06:07 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

douche, people like you made me refuse all my stunt clients contracts and go exclusively race. check your facts, yourself, and don't take your opinions so seriously. they mean dick and are based on nothing.
Old 02-20-2009, 10:42 PM

trick

You are that guy who detonated this, don't forget, because it's not going to die when you get uncomfortable.
Old 02-21-2009, 09:12 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

All you have to do is stop talking to him about it excessa.. There is no point for this stupid drama when its on a damn computer...
Old 02-21-2009, 09:27 AM

iroman is an unknown quantity at this point

Got my Hat done.
Yut UHHHHHH!!!!!
Fail

You are missing a "g"
Old 02-21-2009, 09:35 AM

MIKE_SR is an unknown quantity at this point

all these yut ughhh threads should just be deleted.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:22 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

nice

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)