CycoWard teaser - something new and fresh for you stunters

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 06:51 PM
CycoWard

BigShifter929 is an unknown quantity at this point
CycoWard teaser - something new and fresh for you stunters

Ive been working on this film for a little while, and were about to release it in the next month. So heres a page with some info and a teaser.

http://www.cycoward.com/teaser/

for you who dont have quicktime its also on myspace

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=51734229

Enjoy....

and if you really like it there is a download link for a quicktime, ipod/iphone video as well.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:58 PM

Vern is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: CycoWard teaser - something new and fresh for you stunters

Originally Posted by BigShifter929
Ive been working on this film for a little while, and were about to release it in the next month. So heres a page with some info and a teaser.

http://www.cycoward.com/teaser/

for you who dont have quicktime its also on myspace

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=51734229

Enjoy....

and if you really like it there is a download link for a quicktime, ipod/iphone video as well.

The DVD may be good but the teaser doesn't look appealing to me. Unless you think that everyone knows you and you are keeping the good **** for the DVD but I never heard of you guys
Old 02-04-2009, 07:04 PM
CycoWard

I dont believe Ive ever heard of you?
Old 02-04-2009, 07:39 PM

I dont believe Ive ever heard of you?
No you are not suppose to know me either haha. I'm just trying to help man. I usually buy most DVDs from this site as I'm a huge fan of stunts but if I don't know you guys or don't see any cool stuff I'm not gonna buy it. It would help if you put more Bio or a bit of history about CycoWard.

You never know what kind of squid DVD you could buy from this site
Old 02-04-2009, 08:03 PM
FTP!

Nappy is an unknown quantity at this point

It's an entertaining video. As you can see, I have all the new goods here. And I like watching the vid. It's editing and music will be worth it. I promise. I have After the Fallout here, BotB, All the Starboyz including 666. PSF dvds, TT2, RotC 08, Stuntshine, all the old stuff you see and then some. They are all good. Because I love stuntin. But as far as fun to watch, this movie is sick. I've seen the rough copy in person. I grabbed a bunch off the tv just to show you. I love watchin anything Dj edits. He works on the Nitro Circus films, ThrillBillies, and a ton of other stuff. This is just his personal start to his own productions.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	vids.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	220212   Click image for larger version

Name:	vids1.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	220213  
Old 02-04-2009, 08:06 PM

Skinny_J is a decent person

sounds like a good time to let the stuntlife community know that, yes, there are stunters in utah!!!!!
Old 02-04-2009, 08:31 PM
CycoWard

Nappy I had no IDEA you owned so many stunt videos. DAMN!!! But yeah.. CycoWard is from Salt Lake City, UT.. We do alot of stuff with the Nitro Circus, and if you dont know who Travis Pastrana and the Nitro Circus is then you have some serious issues. Yes I am name dropping but Ive been editing the Nitro videos for the last 4 years and on the side ride with CW, and if you pay attention to those videos you will see CycoWard in all of them, and in the bonus features.. Back in 03-05 I worked with Point of Balance, and Freestyle Ingenuity. Did some stuff with Patrick Stevens. Brando, all those guys, the original Texas stunters. Moved to Utah to work for Godfrey Entertainment, been riding in the crew CycoWard since then. Hit up Starboyz stunt comp a few times, run around to XDL and film once in awhile. Thats about it. There is some history.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:41 PM

Nappy I had no IDEA you owned so many stunt videos. DAMN!!! But yeah.. CycoWard is from Salt Lake City, UT.. We do alot of stuff with the Nitro Circus, and if you dont know who Travis Pastrana and the Nitro Circus is then you have some serious issues. Yes I am name dropping but Ive been editing the Nitro videos for the last 4 years and on the side ride with CW, and if you pay attention to those videos you will see CycoWard in all of them, and in the bonus features.. Back in 03-05 I worked with Point of Balance, and Freestyle Ingenuity. Did some stuff with Patrick Stevens. Brando, all those guys, the original Texas stunters. Moved to Utah to work for Godfrey Entertainment, been riding in the crew CycoWard since then. Hit up Starboyz stunt comp a few times, run around to XDL and film once in awhile. Thats about it. There is some history.
Of course I heard and seen Nitro Circus, the best MX DVD I would think, well the only ones I seen hehe. I would have probably seen you guys in there but didn't know the name of your group at the time. Pistrana is the freestyle MX god and I just posted a clip of him doing a backflip on a Trike that I think was in Thrillbillies. That's not the point you may be able to make and edit good videos but if the content is not good then it's pointless for me to buy it. After seing your website and the replies it's probably a good DVD I had to do some work hehe.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:50 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

this vid should definitely be good, I remember watching a clip you guys made sometime last year, the quality/editing was amazing
Old 02-04-2009, 08:54 PM

Klos is a decent person

The editing looks good
Old 02-05-2009, 01:05 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

more trix!!!!!!
Old 02-05-2009, 01:17 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

How much is it gunna be?
Old 02-05-2009, 01:49 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

looks good and the editing and quality looks topnotch
Old 02-05-2009, 01:53 PM
A Few Loose Screws - DVD

CRAZY DAN is a decent person

DJ is the man! I cant wait to get my copy of CycoWard! His work is so Fresh and So Clean Clean!!!

Old 02-05-2009, 01:56 PM
A Few Loose Screws - DVD

Originally Posted by Kingnap
It's an entertaining video. As you can see, I have all the new goods here. And I like watching the vid. It's editing and music will be worth it. I promise. I have After the Fallout here, BotB, All the Starboyz including 666. PSF dvds, TT2, RotC 08, Stuntshine, all the old stuff you see and then some. They are all good. Because I love stuntin. But as far as fun to watch, this movie is sick. I've seen the rough copy in person. I grabbed a bunch off the tv just to show you. I love watchin anything Dj edits. He works on the Nitro Circus films, ThrillBillies, and a ton of other stuff. This is just his personal start to his own productions.
I see AFLS 2...wheres AFLS 1 & 3? Hit me up with your address, Ill ship you both if you dont have them! Looks like your a full on mad man for stunt DVD's and support what we do! email me at mxracer302@yahoo.com
Old 02-05-2009, 03:22 PM
FTP!

Nappy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CRAZY DAN
I see AFLS 2...wheres AFLS 1 & 3? Hit me up with your address, Ill ship you both if you dont have them! Looks like your a full on mad man for stunt DVD's and support what we do! email me at mxracer302@yahoo.com
I am a freak about stuntin. Myself or watching. I have a bunch more. That's just what was close by I have #1. It's lent out. I will hit you up for 3 for sure. I have been buyin vids since FTP2 came out on VHS. I have so many damn stunt videos. I can't stop buyin em. You should see my real movie stack. It doesn't even compare to my stunt dvd collection. Email comin. Thanks Dan.
Old 02-05-2009, 04:05 PM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Nice editing... But when I think of Nitro Circus crew... I think of TP, Thrillbillies and all those clowns that have made me laugh till I pee'd my pants and had me On the edge of my seat wanting more. Not to hate my friend but This does not appear to be of that level of entertainment. I hope the video has some amazing footage and Im wrong in my opinion
Old 02-05-2009, 04:25 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

no street no buy
Old 02-05-2009, 04:30 PM
A Few Loose Screws - DVD

DJ is one of the editors of Nitro Circus. Im pretty sure he is not comparing his film to a Nitro Circus film, he just stated that the editing of his film will compare to Travis's because he works for Godfrey Entertainment. We all know nobody can touch Travis and the Nitro Circus films when it comes to entertainment and the oh ****...make you pee in your pants stunts!!!
Old 02-05-2009, 04:40 PM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Originally Posted by CRAZY DAN
DJ is one of the editors of Nitro Circus. Im pretty sure he is not comparing his film to a Nitro Circus film, he just stated that the editing of his film will compare to Travis's because he works for Godfrey Entertainment. We all know nobody can touch Travis and the Nitro Circus films when it comes to entertainment and the oh ****...make you pee in your pants stunts!!!
Indeed... That being said I'll still enjoy watching the video just to see how there' doin it out there in the big UT

And Dan... When am I gonna see Borne jumping the Grand Canyon from AZ xdl? LOL

Quick Reply: CycoWard teaser - something new and fresh for you stunters