++Wink 1100 is back!!!! ++

Old 08-21-2008, 06:44 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ++Wink 1100 is back!!!! ++

haha, he's not making 60k a night doing those crap *** stoppies! i have **** *** stoppies on my bent forks and they are better than that

myspace video tough guy. It's funny how he has to have that suit on to look strong.

Wink, 1985 called, they want your power wheelies back.
Old 08-21-2008, 06:51 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ShookONes

Man i ****** love see'n all the 900's 929's FULL FAIRING kill'n ****, ****** dope!
haha, if you think that video is "killin it" then you need to watch some real riders. It'll split your wig. That video had some cute little wheelies in it. I especially like the dangerous feet down circle burnouts.
Old 08-21-2008, 06:57 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by binder929rr
haha, if you think that video is "killin it" then you need to watch some real riders. It'll split your wig. That video had some cute little wheelies in it. I especially like the dangerous feet down circle burnouts.
im just curious, u think he really beleives his wheelies are the **** now a days??? with all the talent out there i doubt he does, hes just an entertainer and talking **** is part of his entertaining persona imo
Old 08-21-2008, 07:11 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

two words for you two .....shut up
Old 08-21-2008, 07:12 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

#1 who are you... talkin **** LoL i kno exactly whos out there n wat every1 is doing..

#2 i was talking about the 900's n 929's in his older full length videos...

Dirty has it rite.. hes an entertainer.. he knows hes not the nicest out in a parking lot .. but try n **** wit him in the streets of NY.... make you look stupid...
Old 08-21-2008, 07:12 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

wink was dragging tail before most people in the world even knew what dragging tail was ....show some respect
Old 08-21-2008, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
two words for you two .....shut up
i know ur NOT talking to me roger!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-21-2008, 07:16 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

wink was dragging tail before most people in the world even knew what dragging tail was ....show some respect

its annoying when newbies come n talkshit about things they have no idea about
Old 08-21-2008, 07:17 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by DURTY
i know ur NOT talking to me roger!!!!!!!!!!!
i was but i reread your post and it wasn't quite what i thought it was the first time i read it ..

at first i thought you were talking **** about wink but i guess you weren't ...

any way im going riding braaaaaaaaap
Old 08-21-2008, 07:25 PM

i was but i reread your post and it wasn't quite what i thought it was the first time i read it ..

at first i thought you were talking **** about wink but i guess you weren't ...

any way im going riding braaaaaaaaap
good boy!
Old 08-21-2008, 08:44 PM

Chin UR is an unknown quantity at this point

i think that might be funnier than the video, here's to your wheelies pal
Old 08-21-2008, 09:30 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

haha, he's not making 60k a night doing those crap *** stoppies! i have **** *** stoppies on my bent forks and they are better than that

myspace video tough guy. It's funny how he has to have that suit on to look strong.

you just dont get it

1985 called, it has your sense of humor. Buy a flux capacitor and go find it.
Old 08-21-2008, 09:36 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

Wink is Back!!!
Old 08-21-2008, 09:51 PM

JohnForLife will become famous soon enoughJohnForLife will become famous soon enough

do your home work before you go talking **** pal. you watch your mouth your talking about one of the god fathers of what were doing.

binder 2008 called your a douche bag
Old 08-21-2008, 10:13 PM

WADESEC518 is an unknown quantity at this point

we drive thru your **** town every september for R.O.C. yet we see no terre haters in the STL. you got the haters part right now set down your hateraid and pay your respects to a real O.G. of the sport
Old 08-21-2008, 10:15 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Man.. some people need a history lesson.

like tupac said.. "I wouldn't be here today if the old skool didn't pave the way.."LOL
Old 08-21-2008, 11:27 PM

se7en750gsxr is an unknown quantity at this point

wink is the street.......i respect that men..the first dude scrapin in the streets.
Old 08-22-2008, 12:41 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

motopimp568 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JohnForLife
do your home work before you go talking **** pal. you watch your mouth your talking about one of the god fathers of what were doing.

binder 2008 called your a douche bag
john for life
Old 08-22-2008, 12:47 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

motopimp568 is an unknown quantity at this point

haha, check out 1:50 :YEAH

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...ideoid=5677833
Old 08-22-2008, 01:53 AM

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point

Your a fukin clown 4real.

I seen wink pick it up at the Mcdonalds on linden in brooklyn, jumped unto the conduit then got off unto the belt, rode that **** all the way to queens then got off at the springfield exit, where he finally put it down at the red light right at that intersection!
And all this was on a sit down! In Ny traffic on a saturday at about 15-25 mph. Ride all the parking lot circles and highway 20 mile long wheelies all you want. The day you can pull that 1 off on a sitdown at that, I'll give you my last dollar you dumb ***.

Sad thing is that you were serious about saying that ****. you just make yourself look like an ***.

Last edited by Shake; 08-22-2008 at 01:59 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ++Wink 1100 is back!!!! ++