Sarasota, FL Stunts

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 03:58 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough
Sarasota, FL Stunts

I drove an hour and a half over to Sarasota to ride with Brad and George again, this time with a video camera.

(georgeeboy) killin it on the black and grey f4i. He pancakes his bike a few times, so be on the look out.

(bkstuntf4i) is on the white f4i. I didn't get a lot of footy of him, its a shame cuase he was killing ss coasters all the way across the lot.

And me (apfire26) on the green 636. Not as good as these guys but I'm getting there. I'm just learning how to combo it up.

This is the second video I've ever done so bare with me. My wife filmed the majority of the riding while watching my daughter, but it did turn out better than the FL Rookies video I did last week. Enjoy and give me some input.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByOwKcnhhIQ

Last edited by apfire26; 03-10-2008 at 04:35 PM.
Old 03-10-2008, 04:59 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sarasota, FL Stunts

damn man you got the footdrag to spreader thats sick, i was going to get that before you came back over. that spots puts the ft. pierce spot to shame .
Old 03-10-2008, 05:18 PM

Yeah, I told you that spot was sick.
Old 03-10-2008, 05:24 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

damn dude, how tall are you?
Old 03-10-2008, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
damn dude, how tall are you?

, about 6' 1".

I'm a little tall compared to the average stunter.
Old 03-10-2008, 05:38 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

thats how tall i am but i wouldnt realy call myself a stunter lol
Old 03-10-2008, 05:54 PM

stalyon29 is a decent person

looks good keep it up.
Old 03-10-2008, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by stalyon29
looks good keep it up.

Thanks man, will do.
Old 03-10-2008, 06:19 PM

bkstuntf4i is a decent person

Hell ya Alan. Sucks i had to leave so early, i missed your combo session. You had a nice save in there, that could have been much nastier.
Next time ill make sure i bring my camera or george will bring his and ill edit that **** up with some music and stuff. I had a tripod in my truck you could have borrowed, i know how that crack makes your hands shake.
Old 03-10-2008, 06:34 PM

georgeeboy is a decent person

hell ya...lets do it again!! gotta love SI!!
Old 03-10-2008, 06:48 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

nice footage, next time throw some music in the mix. either way nice riding
Old 03-10-2008, 08:34 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Sick man..Killin it.. Dont' think i've ever seen footy of you... I just remember pics of you saying you just got a hb lol.... I see you learned circles.. damnit everyones learning but me LOL
Old 03-11-2008, 08:31 AM

georgeeboy is a decent person

yo Alen I just picked up stall jump to 50/50 last nite! I'll bring my camera next weekened. I just bought it but dont know how to get the footy on my pc. and like Brad said we got the tripod!
Old 03-11-2008, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Sick man..Killin it.. Dont' think i've ever seen footy of you... I just remember pics of you saying you just got a hb lol.... I see you learned circles.. damnit everyones learning but me LOL

I'm learning them, but at a cost. My frame is starting to crack pretty bad, I've had it welded up once but the crack is starting up pretty bad on the other side of it.

Yeah George, I'll be there this weekend. Either Saturday or Sunday, which ever day you guys are planning on riding the most.
We need to get someone to film other than my wife, she just can't do it well while watching Kylee.
Or we can just take turns filming, and only film **** worth watching.
Old 03-11-2008, 05:32 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Yeah that's the problems with the Kawi's..weak frames. .That's why I was about to sell mine and get an F4i..
Old 03-11-2008, 05:56 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Yeah that's the problems with the Kawi's..weak frames. .That's why I was about to sell mine and get an F4i..
i think it's from loose motor mount bolts , i learned almost every trick i know on my 636 and i have slammed it down about 9 million times ...lol

always check your motor mount bolts after a hard crash because the motor is most of the support for the frame....
Old 03-11-2008, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
i think it's from loose motor mount bolts , i learned almost every trick i know on my 636 and i have slammed it down about 9 million times ...lol

always check your motor mount bolts after a hard crash because the motor is most of the support for the frame....

O, that may be part of my problem. My motor mount bolts get loose all the time. I'm sure its slammed down hard with them being loose.
Oh well, live and learn. Next frame I get I'll have to take extra good care.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:03 AM

bkstuntf4i is a decent person

Originally Posted by apfire26
I'm learning them, but at a cost. My frame is starting to crack pretty bad, I've had it welded up once but the crack is starting up pretty bad on the other side of it.
Yeah George, I'll be there this weekend. Either Saturday or Sunday, which ever day you guys are planning on riding the most.
We need to get someone to film other than my wife, she just can't do it well while watching Kylee.
Or we can just take turns filming, and only film **** worth watching.
We filmed tonight for a while. I busted *** on my first clip (slid out on a low low circle) and my bike is bogging once again so i didnt get much. But i did get a mach 1 coaster into a 2nd gear circle.

We got a ton of footage of george just destroying as always. There is probably enough film of george to make a nasty like hour long video.

Know anyone who could help me figure out what is wrong with the f4i? ive tried just about everything i could think of.

Last edited by bkstuntf4i; 03-12-2008 at 12:06 AM.
Old 03-12-2008, 01:09 AM

Maybe try pm'ing roger, he doesn't have an f4i but he may have an idea of what to do. IDK