Otown Throw Down......order Now!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 12:58 AM

MikeNicelyFilms is a decent person
Re: Otown Throw Down......order Now!!!

great job mikey...thats the old style of pollack that i fell in lv with when i saw your videos back in the day....but im telling you right now that if there is clips of aaron on the beach in there you may want to reconsider dup...i payed you and made you sign a release for the footage we shot together..i told you it couldnt be used untill cyclespace or aaron coltons dvd was released..you didnt listen i see.....
Old 11-29-2007, 04:27 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by MikeNicelyFilms
great job mikey...thats the old style of pollack that i fell in lv with when i saw your videos back in the day....but im telling you right now that if there is clips of aaron on the beach in there you may want to reconsider dup...i payed you and made you sign a release for the footage we shot together..i told you it couldnt be used untill cyclespace or aaron coltons dvd was released..you didnt listen i see.....
Old 11-29-2007, 04:58 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DURTY
Haha pass the
Old 11-29-2007, 05:30 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 11-29-2007, 06:48 AM

alevelcs is a decent person

holy crap drama involving mike p. (i just truthfully dont know how to spell his last name) and mike n. (i just truthfully dont care enough to spell either of their names) and i didnt cause it..........
Old 11-29-2007, 07:06 AM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough

is it back from the duplicators?
Old 11-29-2007, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by motopsyko32
is it back from the duplicators?
bro have some kick back for now and enjoy the drama, ask that question when the feature show is over...........
Old 11-29-2007, 10:37 AM

JUST_PRODUCING is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeNicelyFilms

ok heres what really happened......ps i cant believe this **** from you nicely.....nicely paid me for 2 days of work in daytona for bikeweek....friday and sat......and early sunday morning i woke everybody up to get some shot of aaron colton on the beach for my movie.....mean while nicely is going along with it and saying into my camera "here we are in daytona this is all michael pollacks idea aaron colton gonna do some wheelies on the beach" the whole shoot goes down comes out great i dub the footage for nicely so cycle space can have it also......then when it came down to getting paid (3 weeks after begging) for fri and sat NOT SUNDAY.....nicely told me i had to sign a release in order to get paid which now said i could not use the footage. so basically he stabbed me in the back by changing his story and telling me i cant use the footage but ill pay you for sunday which he never did......sue me baby wait till the video drops and everybody sees you talking up aaron coltons section for otown throw down......the truth shall set us free

AN OH YEA.....THANKS FOR BRINGING MY THREAD BACK TO THE TOP!!!!!

Last edited by JUST_PRODUCING; 11-29-2007 at 11:01 AM.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:27 AM

Lady Stunt is a decent person

Hey hey Mike! I loved the trailer. I ordered 2 so I can give one as a gift! Call me this week about me visisting over christmas break! Bye stud! *Nicki*
Old 11-29-2007, 11:57 AM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by DURTY
bro have some kick back for now and enjoy the drama, ask that question when the feature show is over...........
ok seems like drama settled below our posts. Now, when are the dups done?
Old 11-29-2007, 12:56 PM

savage lin is an unknown quantity at this point

holy crap i can't believe the **** i see love it, good riding and filmin :YEAH :YEAH gary is sick sick
Old 11-29-2007, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by motopsyko32
ok seems like drama settled below our posts. Now, when are the dups done?
hopefully i will have the copies in my hands no later then dec 15....every pre order will ship that day and every order from there out will ship next day
Old 11-29-2007, 01:27 PM

cyrilslider is an unknown quantity at this point

I ordered one :YEAH

I hope it will be less talking than stuntshine state!!!

sorry for my bad english
Old 11-29-2007, 03:06 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Will the real mike please stand up
Old 11-29-2007, 03:17 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by cyrilslider
I ordered one :YEAH

I hope it will be less talking than stuntshine state!!!

sorry for my bad english
you used better English than some of the Americans on here :
Old 11-29-2007, 04:12 PM

MikeNicelyFilms is a decent person

Originally Posted by JUST_PRODUCING
ok heres what really happened......ps i cant believe this **** from you nicely.....nicely paid me for 2 days of work in daytona for bikeweek....friday and sat......and early sunday morning i woke everybody up to get some shot of aaron colton on the beach for my movie.....mean while nicely is going along with it and saying into my camera "here we are in daytona this is all michael pollacks idea aaron colton gonna do some wheelies on the beach" the whole shoot goes down comes out great i dub the footage for nicely so cycle space can have it also......then when it came down to getting paid (3 weeks after begging) for fri and sat NOT SUNDAY.....nicely told me i had to sign a release in order to get paid which now said i could not use the footage. so basically he stabbed me in the back by changing his story and telling me i cant use the footage but ill pay you for sunday which he never did......sue me baby wait till the video drops and everybody sees you talking up aaron coltons section for otown throw down......the truth shall set us free

AN OH YEA.....THANKS FOR BRINGING MY THREAD BACK TO THE TOP!!!!!
you better re write this ****...i never thought that cyclespace would make you sign the waiver untill we got home..so thats why you got a shot out from me for otown throwdown.....and you got paided for all 3 days...and we had to wait for you to sign the waiver before getting paid...and you never bitched about then..you said i understand....and still used it...not to mention that you fucked us on 2 other jobs we gave you for artwork...it took 2months to get one picture from you.....2months...then i still tried to give you work after all of that.....get your **** right mikey.....im the first to give footage out and share it....ask anyone...and now you bash me and say its all my fault.....you signed the waiver you got paided...period....end of story....no one forced you to sign it......and after 3 days of shooting and 200 dollars a day you gave me 3 tapes.....3 ******* tapes for 600bucks....

you win....your video is done...i have to cyclespace to leave you alone...cause its silly and stupid....i dont care they do....you signed something and went back on it....your bad not mine..
Old 11-29-2007, 04:18 PM
I Love To Post!

paided = paid
Old 11-29-2007, 04:27 PM

alevelcs is a decent person

why is there always some much drama .......... sheesh i just cant understand

how much does aaron colton get paid to be a cyclespace rider.......
Old 11-29-2007, 04:32 PM

the beef is over......i really do love mike nicely.......i just wanted a little taste of my aaron colton daytona beach shoot to make the final cut for my movie....thats all.......i wish my editing skills were half as good as mike nicely's and i wish i could have done stunts for crank the movie but ill never fill his shoes....so i retract my previous statement and ill leave you with this.......mike nicely mike pollack collaboration coming soon.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by JUST_PRODUCING
the beef is over......i really do love mike nicely.......i just wanted a little taste of my aaron colton daytona beach shoot to make the final cut for my movie....thats all.......i wish my editing skills were half as good as mike nicely's and i wish i could have done stunts for crank the movie but ill never fill his shoes....so i retract my previous statement and ill leave you with this.......mike nicely mike pollack collaboration coming soon.
i dont mean to be instegating but it sounds like ur being very sarcastic when u mention the crank stunt thing cuz we all know that was gay........

Quick Reply: Otown Throw Down......order Now!!!