Until The Cops Come Box Cover

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 05:18 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough
Re: Until The Cops Come Box Cover

Originally Posted by 636ridr1
FYI ..... i'm not trying to be an ******* on here. but, there are too many **** talkers that come on here that don't know how to ride. yeah, they read about how to do certain tricks and suddenly they approve themselves of being able to trash talk other people who can do more then they can. Its plain and clear that if you goto SCOTT's pictures in his profile, almost every trick in that video by far surpasses what he can do. so why come on here and talk all this **** about a video if you can perform even 15% of what was being done in the vid. learn how to ******' ride man and learn how to close your mouth
this is gonna get good..

636rdier1, maybe you should do a lil research on who you say cant ride, and goin by his picutres that prob havcent been updated in years is real smart...
i just think its hestricall that your callin sum1 out on there riding when no1 has seen anything from you...

and ill trade you one of our dvds so i can see what this whoel thing is about...but i refuse to spend 25 bux based on that trailer...sorry
Old 09-20-2007, 05:22 PM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

seems like everyone sucks eachothers dick on this website. Niner must often blow alevelcs while scott ****** plays with himself. Nobody, i mean nobody can speak out thier own opinion and tell someone else they're wrong. The funny thing is, haha, half of you **** on here can't even ride. Scott, by the looks of your pic bro, you need to work on those spreaders on an actual bike and not a 80cc ttr where your feet can touch the ground. you probably can't do it on a streetbike. work on your performance before you come in here running your mouth. i'll put you in your place anyday when it comes to riding. Alevelcs, once again you didn't tell me where i can meet up with you so we can settle this face to face. You seem to know the philly area well and i can make i anywhere in philly to meet you. and niner, we'll its not hard to scrape a tail on a bike man. no offense or anything but, you won't look good in any show or comp if you show up and scrape a tail on a piece of **** like that thing you ride. a parkinglot wouldn't even want you in it if thats all that you can do. and when i mean riding, i dont mean circle wheelies. you show up to a show and rock plain circles, you will be laughed at. Seat stander O's are even getting looked past upon unless you can throw in some sick combo's. so everyone should look at what they can do before they put down some guys video and its not even out yet. ****** **** on here!
yo SCOTT, i just took a look at your profile, sorry bro every trick in that video trailer looks better then that weak *** high chair and spreader you got goin on in your pics where your not even close to something called a balance point.. hmmm... your favorite trick says spreaders and combo's..... by the looks of your spreader (picture) i would love to see what kind of combo's you got. i may be wrong but please enlighten us all and show us any kind of better picture than the one's you posted and i'll take back what i said. But sorry there bro, learn where balance point is before you come on here talking ****. and send us those pics too. we all want to see how good you actually are. no wonder why you want that free hand brake, you need one so you can learn how to use it! have a good day
FYI ..... i'm not trying to be an ******* on here. but, there are too many **** talkers that come on here that don't know how to ride. yeah, they read about how to do certain tricks and suddenly they approve themselves of being able to trash talk other people who can do more then they can. Its plain and clear that if you goto SCOTT's pictures in his profile, almost every trick in that video by far surpasses what he can do. so why come on here and talk all this **** about a video if you can perform even 15% of what was being done in the vid. learn how to ******' ride man and learn how to close your mouth
I don't see how any of this is really helping him sell any videos . It just makes me think that either you are A. Stuntsteel under a different user name or B. Stuntsteels mom.

And, I've been following this thread and it seems that people are more or less ripping on the filming and not so much the riding, so I don't know why you are ripping on their riding. Basically, they are implying that the riding would be more acceptable had it been filmed properly. As a consumer I would have to agree. I have virtually no skills on a bike or as a filmaker but as a consumer, that trailer didn't excite me because the quality is worse than Las Vegas Extremes vids from 1998. Thats totally coming from the consumer, which I am. I can't film or ride that good but I do know quality when I see it and there have been a lot of good vids on here lately that have great editing and filming that make this trailer pale in comparison. Hopefully the DVD will be better . Again I am just a consumer who happens to wheelie for fun.

Now I know that you are going to get all asshurt about this but I don't see why. If Steven Speilburg (sp) makes a movie that consumers criticize he doesn't attack them and say they should make a better movie, he makes a note of it and either ignores it or makes adjustments on his next film. Bottom line is, don't cry about it, it makes you look stupid.

Last edited by Joker; 09-20-2007 at 05:37 PM.
Old 09-20-2007, 05:34 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

subscribed
Old 09-20-2007, 05:42 PM
Weeeee!!

-ChaOs- is a decent person

yo SCOTT, i just took a look at your profile, sorry bro every trick in that video trailer looks better then that weak *** high chair and spreader you got goin on in your pics where your not even close to something called a balance point.. hmmm... your favorite trick says spreaders and combo's..... by the looks of your spreader (picture) i would love to see what kind of combo's you got. i may be wrong but please enlighten us all and show us any kind of better picture than the one's you posted and i'll take back what i said. But sorry there bro, learn where balance point is before you come on here talking ****. and send us those pics too. we all want to see how good you actually are. no wonder why you want that free hand brake, you need one so you can learn how to use it! have a good day
Oh snap Scooter he just called you out on your spreaders lmao, although he just created his profile has no avatar and nothing to back up his riding GG 636tuffguy!
Old 09-20-2007, 05:45 PM

636Kawboy is a decent person

bad quality or good quality on the vid whatever the guys from stuntsteel and 154 stunt crew are all cool as **** from who i've met..theyre working just as hard as the rest of us to get better and make there **** grow i'm not too great at stunting and bryan from those guys invited me to come out and practice with him he gave me tips and everything most poeple that are that good wouldnt give newbs the time of day..sucks to hear poeple bashing on such cool guys.if you dont like the vid just dont buy it..
Old 09-20-2007, 06:03 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

I will find balance point on my dirtbike soon, but this dvd will always be poorly produced.

You can catch my power wheelies in Nascency Cinema's upcoming "Intersection" along with the soon to be released "Ride of The Century" from the Streetfighterz.
Old 09-20-2007, 06:05 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by -ChaOs-
Oh snap Scooter he just called you out on your spreaders lmao, although he just created his profile has no avatar and nothing to back up his riding GG 636tuffguy!
I know they are garbage huh.
Old 09-20-2007, 06:08 PM

636ridr1 is a decent person

just like i pointed out, now chaos is all over Scotts *****. how do they taste dude? 70% of the people on here are fake
Old 09-20-2007, 06:09 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

seems like everyone sucks eachothers dick on this website. Niner must often blow alevelcs while scott ****** plays with himself. Nobody, i mean nobody can speak out thier own opinion and tell someone else they're wrong. The funny thing is, haha, half of you **** on here can't even ride. Scott, by the looks of your pic bro, you need to work on those spreaders on an actual bike and not a 80cc ttr where your feet can touch the ground. you probably can't do it on a streetbike. work on your performance before you come in here running your mouth. i'll put you in your place anyday when it comes to riding. Alevelcs, once again you didn't tell me where i can meet up with you so we can settle this face to face. You seem to know the philly area well and i can make i anywhere in philly to meet you. and niner, we'll its not hard to scrape a tail on a bike man. no offense or anything but, you won't look good in any show or comp if you show up and scrape a tail on a piece of **** like that thing you ride. a parkinglot wouldn't even want you in it if thats all that you can do. and when i mean riding, i dont mean circle wheelies. you show up to a show and rock plain circles, you will be laughed at. Seat stander O's are even getting looked past upon unless you can throw in some sick combo's. so everyone should look at what they can do before they put down some guys video and its not even out yet. ****** **** on here!
My riding is on par with what is in your video minus circles. Difference is I know I'm not the #1 stunna and I'm not trying to put out a video of my medicore skills.

Last edited by NINER; 09-20-2007 at 06:16 PM.
Old 09-20-2007, 06:10 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

alright this is silly...first off, scotts spreader avatar is on a big bike..not an 80 or whatever you said...and as far as his riding you will be able to see all of scoot's latest and greatest in Intersection...and if i remember right scott was getting ALOT of props for his riding during the streetfighters ride a few weeks ago, from ALOT of different people....so knock that diversionary crap off...

sclevela was actually being nice (well, nice for him anyway) when the thread started...give some pointers, show examples of what he was talking about...

the worst thing you can do with the guy is try and argue him down...should have left well enough alone...

i can't judge the video, not even gonna try. some people will like it some won't, thats life. but i will say this...stuntsteel, for having made the claims you have made about your experience (7 years making films, showtime, etc...i personally would have expected to see alot more in terms of the production value of any project you worked on...and please knock it off with the youtube compression thing...most people know by now that youtube eats good video footage for breakfast, so in effect we can all see in our heads what something would look like in full rez...

alot of people put in alot of work for this sport...and many of us have been burned, lied to, scammed, and so on so many times that nowadays everyone is very quick to try and shake out the bullshit...don't want or think you need to get shaken out? then pay attention to what other people tell you, what is going on around you, and the quality of your own work versus the rest of the industry ( cause if you are making videos you are entering the industry)...all of us have to constantly step it up...welcome to the game bro...
Old 09-20-2007, 06:15 PM

Ok mr 636rider, here is a pic of me killing it an an open house we did a few weeks ago:

Old 09-20-2007, 06:20 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
Ok mr 636rider, here is a pic of me killing it an an open house we did a few weeks ago:

Man you got that one up there!:YEAH
Old 09-20-2007, 06:20 PM

southtown, i'm not to famaliar with the stuntsteel guys, but honestly, these people critized the guys video he produced. We all know that editing is a very hard thing to do and can get frustrating almost every minute. So when someone spends time to edit and put together a video, it doesn't deserve to get taunted on and told to make a new video when the first one (to my knowledge) didn't even get released yet. Give the guy some respect and watch the video (not the trailer) before you put in your 2 cents or in alevelcs case, his 80 cents.
Old 09-20-2007, 07:18 PM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person

Originally Posted by 636Kawboy
bad quality or good quality on the vid whatever the guys from stuntsteel and 154 stunt crew are all cool as **** from who i've met..theyre working just as hard as the rest of us to get better and make there **** grow i'm not too great at stunting and bryan from those guys invited me to come out and practice with him he gave me tips and everything most poeple that are that good wouldnt give newbs the time of day..sucks to hear poeple bashing on such cool guys.if you dont like the vid just dont buy it..
thanks bro... u know that we are honest hard working people here at the shop...

the video is gonna be great no matter what is discussed on here...

:YEAH
Old 09-20-2007, 11:28 PM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person

hey big ALV... where did u go? i was looking forward to your smart *** cracks tonight?
Old 09-20-2007, 11:49 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by scott3824

I just pissed myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-21-2007, 12:05 AM

scott in my book your still a ****** ***. and i know head to head i could take you out in riding anyday,,, btw, those ****** queer lookin' sunglasses make you look like a homo when you ride. poor baby needs sunglasses when he rides because the suns to bright.
Old 09-21-2007, 02:09 AM

insanesam is a decent person

all u haters my names Sammy am one of the riders in UNTIL THE COPS Come stopp talkin **** the trailer was put together before we even finished filming the dvd... if u got sumtin ta say *** ta clutch control n say it... if not stop bein lil bitches n runnin ya mouths on here

Last edited by insanesam; 09-21-2007 at 02:16 AM.
Old 09-21-2007, 02:36 AM

alevelcs is a decent person

Originally Posted by stuntsteel
hey big ALV... where did u go? i was looking forward to your smart *** cracks tonight?

im waiting for something new .............and some proof of y anyone would wanna spend 25 dollars on yer drink coaster

scott in my book your still a ****** ***. and i know head to head i could take you out in riding anyday,,, btw, those ****** queer lookin' sunglasses make you look like a homo when you ride. poor baby needs sunglasses when he rides because the suns to bright.

seriously........... why didnt yer foster parents give u up for medical research?

Originally Posted by insanesam
all u haters my names Sammy am one of the riders in UNTIL THE COPS Come stopp talkin **** the trailer was put together before we even finished filming the dvd... if u got sumtin ta say *** ta clutch control n say it... if not stop bein lil bitches n runnin ya mouths on here

1) noone said a word about anyones riding

2) watch yer tone........... children yer age can get interweb privileges revoked with a quickness
Old 09-21-2007, 02:53 AM

alevelcs is a decent person

636ridr1 vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

yo
so where do you want to meet at to settle this? i don't have a problem at all meeting up with you. you started this **** so be the tuff guy that you are and show your face to me face to face and not behind a computer. and if you dont reply to this, you must be a little bitch. so where can we settle this out?

heres my reply...............

im a bitch?.......... u start a new screenname to talk smack to someone who doesnt wanna see people get screwed and im a bitch?

thats comical.......... ask around who i am ........ anyone worth a damn (whether they like me or not i could give a ****) will tell u who i am........ and they will also tell u ............whether anyone likes it or not......... i call it like it is........... i am definatly not a bitch......... i aint claimin to be a tough guy either........ claimin that and threatening people on the interweb is pointless and gay............ but i can guarantee this....... i speak truth..............and its usually ******* insecure ***** like yourself that have the biggest issue with the truth i speak......... seriously........ watch the trailor in question........... then pick any one of three trailors to compare it to from the last 4 years and on this list............ any apex trailor put out older then 2 years, any servin it up trailor older than 2 years.......... any rock the 40oz or fisch trailor older then 2 years...... they will **** all over this crap...... and ill make u a deal........ ill ****** upload any trailor u pick to u tube myself (IF SOMEONE GIVES ME SAID TRAILOR AND SHOWS ME HOW TO UPLOAD TO UTUBE LOL) to prove it isnt utubes fault

seriously....... look at the evidence at hand........... u couldnt hold a candle with this crap if that was the 3rd grips job at showtime

whoops did i offend yer calling of 3rd grip?

Quick Reply: Until The Cops Come Box Cover