Until The Cops Come Box Cover

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 06:48 AM

alevelcs is a decent person
Re: Until The Cops Come Box Cover

Originally Posted by stuntsteel
u want the vid... buy it... u know what the website is....

it will arrive in your mailbox... or what ever trailer you live at....

still no references i see?
Old 09-20-2007, 07:54 AM

cashmoneyflo is a decent person

there are some far away shots in the trailer, but i'll prolly buy a copy to check it out.

one video i watch at least once a day is Heath's 256North - The Kill, good video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_CSVFfpfds
Old 09-20-2007, 08:49 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

I agree with alvelcs 100%, but I want a handbrake so he can "eat a dick".
Old 09-20-2007, 08:51 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

=== LIKE I SAID EARLIER ===
FREE BREMBO 16 X 18
TO THE LAST POSTER WHO TELLS THIS GUY TO EAT A D***
I think you should eat a dick, after shoving your sparking squid shoes up your ***.
Old 09-20-2007, 08:53 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by alevelcs
and no response on the free release..................... hey scot89489343289057238094 i know yer readin this whats the link to chris vid?

**** i know chris is readin this where the link to your download........ we can give jr here somethin to aspire to
Budd got it ... and yes that is a real producer, not some douchebag with a camera and shitty shots that also tries to run an online store that sells sparking squid shoes
Old 09-20-2007, 08:56 AM

eat a dick
Old 09-20-2007, 09:00 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

family business.. showtime ... seymore butts... look it up..

yo free handbrake to the last person who tells alevelcs to eat a d***

honestly a free brembo 16x18 brand new!!!
Can I win a pair of the sparkling squid shoes if I call him fat?
Old 09-20-2007, 09:59 AM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person

Originally Posted by MikeM

sure... we have lots of squids the wear them.... they actually protect your feet pretty good..... lol....

any way my therapist told me that alvelcs also sees her... and that he was severly beaten by his overweight red headed step sister as a child...

he now has bad anger problems and can only **** sitting down.....

Big ALV can still eat a dick...
1- the DVD can be purchased at our website
2 - 4acp studios is on the credits list
3 - ALVs your Beta player will not work with our DVD
Old 09-20-2007, 11:44 AM

alevelcs is a decent person

Originally Posted by MikeM

ill be the only one spewing truth around here buddy!

sure... we have lots of squids the wear them.... they actually protect your feet pretty good..... lol....

any way my therapist told me that alvelcs also sees her... and that he was severly beaten by his overweight red headed step sister as a child...

he now has bad anger problems and can only **** sitting down.....

Big ALV can still eat a dick...
1- the DVD can be purchased at our website
2 - 4acp studios is on the credits list
3 - ALVs your Beta player will not work with our DVD
1) where is the "hd" trailer ............. cuz u state utube has ruined yer trailor and i wanna see if i should buy this

2)what the **** is a 4acp

3) beta is actually a good filming format ............ but im sure u know that already

17) still no credentials........... and i dont understand why...... cuz u pretty much told us we should buy the video based on your work on the showtime channel alone............ but we dont know who u are........... so we cant verify anything
Old 09-20-2007, 11:49 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

For a new bike I'll track him down and hit him in the face fith a frying pan.

(don't worry alvelcs or however the hell you spell your new screen name I'll cut you in for half)

.ORG!
Old 09-20-2007, 12:00 PM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alevelcs

2)what the **** is a 4acp
http://4acp.com/

http://www.bizearch.com/company/4acp...LLC_253194.htm

http://www.onetalentsource.com/portfolio/1165/
Old 09-20-2007, 12:03 PM
Retired

#2-About usWe develop custom internet and sales kiosks for malls, airports, or other locations. We can design the graphics in house. Sales to other coutries are permitted. We can supply the photography and custom design of any type kiosk you would like, including custom software applications.
Oh snap it has all his infor too.

#3 Agency Details4ACP Modeling Agency is located in Holmes, PA 19043. We have been in business for 1 year(s). We are not SAG Franchised and represent plus size models.
Old 09-20-2007, 12:05 PM

Lil Krazy is a decent person

Originally Posted by DrasticDan
Ok just my

Not trying to be an ******* so don't take it that way. But i watched the video and wanted to stop it.
Things that i thought could have been better is the tricks in the video , the filming was taken from a mile away. Literally. Camera angles were the same. I didn't see any cops and thought i would after reading the tittle. Thats just a few things.
Tracy got murdered clip that i downloaded about forever ago i still watch every day at least 3 or 4 times. And i like to see the streets just as much as the next guy but the / tricks / riding style / filming / editing / And all around video was great!And keep me on the edge of my seat so to speak.
I still watch Apex's videos that came out awhile ago a few times a week as well as Nascency Project videos Chris did a jet ski video i watch And i don't even like jet skiing! But just for the shots and angles and the over all video is sick.
This is just constructive credesisum or however you spell it.
I hope this helps. Like i said im not going to bust your ***** about it but just give you my opinion on the clip seeing as you did post it up and im sure you want to hear what people think.
So good luck.

post up the link to tracy got murdered
Old 09-20-2007, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by Lil Krazy
post up the link to tracy got murdered
http://www.the-nags.com/videos/tracy...deredsmall.wmv
Old 09-20-2007, 12:44 PM

Jordo636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scott3824
Low quality thrown together footage.
If I were going to produce a DVD I would atleast have a bad *** camera.

The footage you filmed looks like it came off a camera phone. If you want to sell stunt DVD's you need to atleast have some new **** that competes with the kind of stuff FISH and APEX are putting out.
Old 09-20-2007, 03:52 PM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cashmoneyflo

Thanks iv been out of it today.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:53 PM

636ridr1 is a decent person

seems like everyone sucks eachothers dick on this website. Niner must often blow alevelcs while scott ****** plays with himself. Nobody, i mean nobody can speak out thier own opinion and tell someone else they're wrong. The funny thing is, haha, half of you **** on here can't even ride. Scott, by the looks of your pic bro, you need to work on those spreaders on an actual bike and not a 80cc ttr where your feet can touch the ground. you probably can't do it on a streetbike. work on your performance before you come in here running your mouth. i'll put you in your place anyday when it comes to riding. Alevelcs, once again you didn't tell me where i can meet up with you so we can settle this face to face. You seem to know the philly area well and i can make i anywhere in philly to meet you. and niner, we'll its not hard to scrape a tail on a bike man. no offense or anything but, you won't look good in any show or comp if you show up and scrape a tail on a piece of **** like that thing you ride. a parkinglot wouldn't even want you in it if thats all that you can do. and when i mean riding, i dont mean circle wheelies. you show up to a show and rock plain circles, you will be laughed at. Seat stander O's are even getting looked past upon unless you can throw in some sick combo's. so everyone should look at what they can do before they put down some guys video and its not even out yet. ****** **** on here!
Old 09-20-2007, 05:02 PM

yo SCOTT, i just took a look at your profile, sorry bro every trick in that video trailer looks better then that weak *** high chair and spreader you got goin on in your pics where your not even close to something called a balance point.. hmmm... your favorite trick says spreaders and combo's..... by the looks of your spreader (picture) i would love to see what kind of combo's you got. i may be wrong but please enlighten us all and show us any kind of better picture than the one's you posted and i'll take back what i said. But sorry there bro, learn where balance point is before you come on here talking ****. and send us those pics too. we all want to see how good you actually are. no wonder why you want that free hand brake, you need one so you can learn how to use it! have a good day
Old 09-20-2007, 05:06 PM

FYI ..... i'm not trying to be an ******* on here. but, there are too many **** talkers that come on here that don't know how to ride. yeah, they read about how to do certain tricks and suddenly they approve themselves of being able to trash talk other people who can do more then they can. Its plain and clear that if you goto SCOTT's pictures in his profile, almost every trick in that video by far surpasses what he can do. so why come on here and talk all this **** about a video if you can perform even 15% of what was being done in the vid. learn how to ******' ride man and learn how to close your mouth
Old 09-20-2007, 05:10 PM

stuntsteel, you guys are gonna be at clutch control right on the 29th? i'll prolly just pick a copy up from you guys there. **** shipping charges i'll just wait a week

Quick Reply: Until The Cops Come Box Cover