Until The Cops Come Box Cover

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 10:02 PM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person
Re: Until The Cops Come Box Cover

no im from gayboor hood... i'll come by your house later and forget the vasoline...

philly born and raised...son... but i don't need to prove anything to you...

your right i don't live in the hood any longer... cause i am a big boy and can support myself, and afford the nice things in life....
kinda like HD cameras and many houses.....

THE DVD IS SICK, AND ALVEVELCS IS HATING === NOTHING MORE TO IT.......
Old 09-19-2007, 10:03 PM

alevelcs is a decent person

Originally Posted by 636ridr1
Alevelcs i dont think anyone wants to hear your ****... hmm? if i recall even darius told you off on here. do you even ride dude? you run your mouth a little to ****** much... your prob so punk *** 14 year old that lives out in the philly area and comes on here acting like he knows anything about anything. tell mommy and daddy to get you a bike to learn on so you got some pride behind all that **** talk. afterall, mommy never wanted to have you as a child. see what a little to much drinkin does to a women.... creates a waste of life like you.

sweet first post........ whats your actual screenname ? can we get a nagler pi over here

alot of people have attempted to tell me off.............. it really doesnt matter who it is

and it usually only happens when they dont like the truth i speak

so really y dont u share with us who u really are?

and as far as the 14 yr old comment.............. lmao.......... yer def somewhat new
Old 09-19-2007, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by stuntsteel
no im from gayboor hood... i'll come by your house later and forget the vasoline...
call your dad....... im sure he appreciate being the catcher in your life as opposed to your staring pitcher

philly born and raised...son...
im only 2 peoples son.............. your not one of them...........and id be curious to know where in philly i went to school there for four years

but i don't need to prove anything to you...
1) YES U DO.......... U NEED TO PROVE SOMETHING TO EVERYONE U WANT TO BY THIS DVD
2)
um so u dont have to prove anything to me or anyone when u were screaming about your showtime work as proof of yer abilities....... show us your showtime work

THE DVD IS SICK, AND ALVEVELCS IS HATING === NOTHING MORE TO IT.......
no SCLEVELA is telling the truth...... prove its good............ release your first one for free........ i know a video guy that would leave u on the cutting room floor that did just that to prove a point about wanna be rockstar movie makers like urself releasing just this type of ****** worthless crap AND DESTROYING ANY REASON FOR THEM TO WANT TO SPEND ANY TIME AT ALL WORKING IN THIS "SPORT"

better yet.......... release the first copy of your vid to me............. gimme an address ill pay full price.......... and ill give u a minute by minute review.... if its good ill tell u every second of the way....... but the catch is u have to send it on a dvd-rw............... i dont want my money to be a total waste.......... i could use the dvd to back up my accounting files

gimme an address to purchase.............. gotta be an rw though
Old 09-19-2007, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by alevelcs
call your dad....... im sure he appreciate being the catcher in your life as opposed to your staring pitcher

im only 2 peoples son.............. your not one of them...........and id be curious to know where in philly i went to school there for four years

1) YES U DO.......... U NEED TO PROVE SOMETHING TO EVERYONE U WANT TO BY THIS DVD
2)
um so u dont have to prove anything to me or anyone when u were screaming about your showtime work as proof of yer abilities....... show us your showtime work

no SCLEVELA is telling the truth...... prove its good............ release your first one for free........ i know a video guy that would leave u on the cutting room floor that did just that to prove a point about wanna be rockstar movie makers like urself releasing just this type of ****** worthless crap AND DESTROYING ANY REASON FOR THEM TO WANT TO SPEND ANY TIME AT ALL WORKING IN THIS "SPORT"

better yet.......... release the first copy of your vid to me............. gimme an address ill pay full price.......... and ill give u a minute by minute review.... if its good ill tell u every second of the way....... but the catch is u have to send it on a dvd-rw............... i dont want my money to be a total waste.......... i could use the dvd to back up my accounting files

gimme an address to purchase.............. gotta be an rw though

I SEE YOU KNOW NOTHING - OTHER THAN U WANNA BE A PIRATING SON OF A BITCH....

FIRST OFF YOU CAN NOT MAKE A MASTER ON A RW
SECOND WE USE CSS AND MACROVISION

SO TAKE YOUR PIRATING *** BACK TO PRE-SCHOOL

=== LIKE I SAID EARLIER ===
FREE BREMBO 16 X 18
TO THE LAST POSTER WHO TELLS THIS GUY TO EAT A D***
Old 09-19-2007, 10:37 PM

I SEE YOU KNOW NOTHING - OTHER THAN U WANNA BE A PIRATING SON OF A BITCH....

FIRST OFF YOU CAN NOT MAKE A MASTER ON A RW
SECOND WE USE CSS AND MACROVISION

SO TAKE YOUR PIRATING *** BACK TO PRE-SCHOOL

=== LIKE I SAID EARLIER ===
FREE BREMBO 16 X 18
TO THE LAST POSTER WHO TELLS THIS GUY TO EAT A D***

lmao...... bro i said id pay full price for the vid....... on a dvdrw...... i dont need it authored....... and to waste time pirating a vid there should first be a market for it

still waitin on the showtime credentials
Old 09-19-2007, 10:39 PM

and no response on the free release..................... hey scot89489343289057238094 i know yer readin this whats the link to chris vid?

**** i know chris is readin this where the link to your download........ we can give jr here somethin to aspire to
Old 09-19-2007, 10:41 PM

furthermore i was requested by a silent partner to ask what it cost you for the music rights to your vid?

i mean u did pay for them right?

noone who is as big as producing for showtime would even dream of stealing music ...........
Old 09-19-2007, 10:42 PM

budd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the rough

eat a dick sclevela , now gimme a handbrake
Old 09-19-2007, 10:44 PM

budd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the rough

and no response on the free release..................... hey scot89489343289057238094 i know yer readin this whats the link to chris vid?

**** i know chris is readin this where the link to your download........ we can give jr here somethin to aspire to
phoenix rising right, i'll go get it
Old 09-19-2007, 10:45 PM

http://www.stuntride.com/forum/index.php?topic=2137.0
Old 09-19-2007, 10:49 PM

yep.. someone as bright as you would know a replication facility won't accept unless you have the proper paperwork....

but i forgot i was speaking to god over here...

=== this dude make me laugh everytime i see his name.... ===

do you ride big ALE?
Old 09-19-2007, 10:55 PM

lmao...... bro i said id pay full price for the vid....... on a dvdrw...... i dont need it authored....... and to waste time pirating a vid there should first be a market for it

still waitin on the showtime credentials

WATCH THE SHOW... IT STILL AIRS.... LIKE 4TH SEASON NOW....

=== U ARE CLUELESS ABOUT THE FORMAT , AREN'T YOU? ===

REPLICATED NOT DUPLICATED

DVD'S WE SELL ARE DVD-R
Old 09-19-2007, 10:55 PM

yep.. someone as bright as you would know a replication facility won't accept unless you have the proper paperwork....

but i forgot i was speaking to god over here...

=== this dude make me laugh everytime i see his name.... ===

do you ride big ALE?

nope...........not at all anymore........ havent ridden a bike (cept for my buddies harley ) in prolly 4 years............ y? lemme guess ur gonna come out with the "he doesnt even have a bike what does he know" comment next right?

b4 u shed alot of light on that whole theme and embarass yerself......... re-read the thread................ and just chack out how many people agreed with me......... they agreed with a guy with no bike........ ove you.............. yeah............. u might not wanna shed to much light on that............. then again maybe u do............... it might take the attention off the fact that u havent posted links to those credentials uve been screamin about.......... or it might just make people forget about the vid that is gonna end up in yer sock drawer if yer smart
Old 09-19-2007, 10:58 PM

WATCH THE SHOW... IT STILL AIRS.... LIKE 4TH SEASON NOW....

=== U ARE CLUELESS ABOUT THE FORMAT , AREN'T YOU? ===

REPLICATED NOT DUPLICATED

DVD'S WE SELL ARE DVD-R

i wana know what you name is so i can search teh credits

and as far as rep-dup...... what does that have to do with burning the video on your dell to a dvd-rw? i dont need it authored......... no menus..... just the 1hr of crap and torrents of the camera
Old 09-19-2007, 11:06 PM

u want the vid... buy it... u know what the website is....

it will arrive in your mailbox... or what ever trailer you live at....
Old 09-19-2007, 11:26 PM

whats up with that brembo.........
Old 09-19-2007, 11:58 PM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok just my

Not trying to be an ******* so don't take it that way. But i watched the video and wanted to stop it.
Things that i thought could have been better is the tricks in the video , the filming was taken from a mile away. Literally. Camera angles were the same. I didn't see any cops and thought i would after reading the tittle. Thats just a few things.
Tracy got murdered clip that i downloaded about forever ago i still watch every day at least 3 or 4 times. And i like to see the streets just as much as the next guy but the / tricks / riding style / filming / editing / And all around video was great!And keep me on the edge of my seat so to speak.
I still watch Apex's videos that came out awhile ago a few times a week as well as Nascency Project videos Chris did a jet ski video i watch And i don't even like jet skiing! But just for the shots and angles and the over all video is sick.
This is just constructive credesisum or however you spell it.
I hope this helps. Like i said im not going to bust your ***** about it but just give you my opinion on the clip seeing as you did post it up and im sure you want to hear what people think.
So good luck.
Old 09-20-2007, 12:01 AM

636ridr1 is a decent person

alevelcs shut the **** up. im sick of hearing your voice and i can't even hear you. where do you live, i have no problem meeting up with you. you got this tuff guy attitude for a 14 year old. must be hard suckin dick when all you do is talk **** but i guess you can always sit on it while you talk. how can you discriminate someone else's video of people stunt riding when riding a wheelie has never even been one with you. so take that rusted *** harley that you keep talkin about right to the scrap yard and see if you can turn it in for a power wheelie. a power wheelie wouldn't even appreciate you. your life's nothing but pipe dreams buddy. A sassy little has-been that never was. get off this site and head back to your clean little office job on do some work. a sport like this has no room for you in it. the only thing you'd make good for is a showtime fluffer. so make sure daddy pulls out so you can clean that **** up office boy.
Old 09-20-2007, 12:44 AM

636ridr1 is a decent person

i have seen many video's on youtube for a while now. on youtube, no video's quality (trailer or not) cannot be judged one bit. the website completely stagmitizes the image and creates basically a blur. so to tell someone that thier video is probably in poor quality, just because the "youtube trailer" was poor quality, is a jerked off thing to say by someone who doesn't know what thier talking about. YOUTUBE = **** QUALITY while ALEVELCS = *****
Old 09-20-2007, 06:46 AM

alevelcs shut the **** up. im sick of hearing your voice and i can't even hear you. where do you live, i have no problem meeting up with you. you got this tuff guy attitude for a 14 year old. must be hard suckin dick when all you do is talk **** but i guess you can always sit on it while you talk. how can you discriminate someone else's video of people stunt riding when riding a wheelie has never even been one with you. so take that rusted *** harley that you keep talkin about right to the scrap yard and see if you can turn it in for a power wheelie. a power wheelie wouldn't even appreciate you. your life's nothing but pipe dreams buddy. A sassy little has-been that never was. get off this site and head back to your clean little office job on do some work. a sport like this has no room for you in it. the only thing you'd make good for is a showtime fluffer. so make sure daddy pulls out so you can clean that **** up office boy.

post 2............ angry...... gay sexual references...... bikeless comments...... a "rusted harley i keep talking about" refence........ this has to be the camera guy........... cuz i said harley once.......... so im guessin with all the shakin u do u just read 1t 93249832 times

oh and the office job comment is funny............. lets say all i did for a living was sit in an office all day........which i dont................. what does that have to do with the shitty trailer your defending?

how can i discriminate? um because hes asking me and others to spend money on it.......... just because u flip burgers for a living doenst mean u cant tell that the car being advertised as a new corvette is really a kia....... its called HAVING ******* EYES

i have seen many video's on youtube for a while now. on youtube, no video's quality (trailer or not) cannot be judged one bit. the website completely stagmitizes the image and creates basically a blur. so to tell someone that thier video is probably in poor quality, just because the "youtube trailer" was poor quality, is a jerked off thing to say by someone who doesn't know what thier talking about. YOUTUBE = **** QUALITY while ALEVELCS = *****

ok lets go over this again........... over compression causes certain things in a video file.......... bad "effects" , preschool like titling, and poor camera work arent any of those things........... and i hope to god that there isnt an hd version of this dvd somewhere cuz that would be a sever waste of hd equip....... funny thing about poor resolution............... it actually hides some poor camera work lol

Quick Reply: Until The Cops Come Box Cover