parking deck

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 02:14 AM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough
parking deck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-QY43Id-cI

Last edited by 100%_sukkafree; 09-07-2007 at 02:17 AM.
Old 09-07-2007, 02:19 AM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough
Re: parking deck

running out of places 2 stunt so I tried 7th floor of tha deck...
Old 09-07-2007, 02:35 AM
This.. is my boomstick!!

kawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the rough

looks fun
I always thought about that
Old 09-07-2007, 03:35 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

all our parking garages have security .........

would be nice if they didn't because the cops can't see you from the road
Old 09-07-2007, 03:44 AM

Wetley is an unknown quantity at this point

i always figured it would be too loud at the top of a parking structure
Old 09-07-2007, 03:45 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

no the walls would send the sound up mostly
Old 09-07-2007, 03:49 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
no the walls would send the sound up mostly

but u know when ur walking through a parking garage and you can hear a car on the roof? i would think the sound would also want to resinate down...no?
Old 09-07-2007, 03:52 AM
also known as OMR

hhmm yea i didn't think of that the whole damn thing carries sound huh
Old 09-07-2007, 04:08 AM

sytfu_RR is an unknown quantity at this point

nice.
Old 09-07-2007, 04:13 AM

hhmm yea i didn't think of that the whole damn thing carries sound huh

ya. i have a drag car with no exhaust, and it sets off cars on the 1st floor when im on the roof of a 3 story parking structure, so i'd assume a bike would carry too, even though the exhaust tone is much higher pitch
Old 09-07-2007, 08:04 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I always wanted to peg the limiter in a parking garage. It would sound like the world was coming to a end
Old 09-07-2007, 03:06 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

its not 2 loud its like 7 stories and its in down town macon GA...tha cops dont say anything ,but I try 2 stay on tha idle.....there is a few clubs and bars right below it ,and we hit it on tha weekends so its full up2 tha 3rd story..I thawt it wuz a great place.:YEAH
Old 09-07-2007, 03:09 PM

ewalR1 is a decent person

Yea We Get Away With Anything In Macon
Old 09-07-2007, 03:51 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

a lil more footage from tha deck http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnReKD394_Q
Old 09-07-2007, 03:56 PM

fastrsho is a decent person

i should move to macon then.cant do **** here.
Old 09-07-2007, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
I always wanted to peg the limiter in a parking garage. It would sound like the world was coming to a end

it scares the be-jesus outta people :YEAH
Old 09-07-2007, 05:33 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fastrsho
i should move to macon then.cant do **** here.
there is to many black people in Macon
Old 09-07-2007, 05:36 PM

"STANDALONE" is a decent person

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
SOUNDS FUN
Old 09-07-2007, 05:37 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

all our parking garages have security .........

would be nice if they didn't because the cops can't see you from the road

We've got a spot down here we used to ride at all the time. Been in a few DVDS.. You never seen it?
Old 09-07-2007, 06:03 PM
also known as OMR

nope .

Quick Reply: parking deck