FREE DVD - Phoenix Rising by Nascency Project - FREE DVD

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 04:26 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
FREE DVD - Phoenix Rising by Nascency Project - FREE DVD

Anyone seen this yet? It's a sick video. Has footage from all over the place with tons of great riders. Definitley a SICK video! :YEAH I even make a special guest appearance

Best part is, he's giving them away for free!

Last edited by nags; 04-18-2007 at 06:00 PM.
Old 04-18-2007, 06:00 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person
Re: Phoenix Rising by Nascency Project

well, since nags beat me to it ...i guess i'll just post up all of the info in this thread regarding Phoenix Rising...

The Nascency Project is proud to present, Phoenix Rising. Filmed from the end of '05 until the end of summer last year, PR follows riders as they travel from practice spots, competitions and shows...from stunt wars, king of the south, full throttle in daytona during biketoberfest '05, and shows in puerto rico...there is alot of stuff in this video.

Riders include: Bill Dixon, Conway, Trix, Emrock, Redline Extreme, Road Rash Chic, Manny Viero, E-Dub, Cyril from Brestunt, Tice, Gary Hefferan, Exefer, Atlanta Stunt Junkies, Drastic Measures, Aaron Colton, Legion Stunt Team, Anger Management, Darrick Stafford, Mana the Natural, Rob Autuori, T-Neck, Joe Dryden, Starks, Nick Apex, *****, Nags, and a few more here and there...

And its free...

i am giving this video away...don't ask why, i have a ton of reasons. alot of people tried to talk me out of doing this...sorry guys ...

below is the link for the bittorrent file to grab the disc image file...this is a full dvd, menus, extras, etc...not just a bunch of clips...

this is a burnable file to throw on a disc (requires some work) or you can mount it to a virtual drive and watch it straight on the comp...(do a search for free virtual drives, just make sure they accept .img files)

if you like the video, and want to make copies of it...please do so...pass it around like an 18 year old on friday night...and enjoy...

Link to the bittorrent file...
http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3666052/...Phoenix_Rising

we might be a little slow at first on this...but as more people start dl'ing the file the speed will pick up...special thanks to nags for helping me seed this thing...

Last edited by Nascency Chris; 04-18-2007 at 06:11 PM.
Old 04-18-2007, 06:02 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Phoenix Rising by Nascency Project

Originally Posted by southtown
well, since nags beat me to it ...i guess i'll just post up all of the info in this thread regarding Phoenix Rising...

The Nascency Project is proud to present, Phoenix Rising. Filmed from the end of '05 until the end of summer last year, PR follows riders as they travel from practice spots, competitions and shows...from stunt wars, king of the south, full throttle in daytona during biketoberfest '05, and shows in puerto rico...there is alot of stuff in this video.

Riders include: Bill Dixon, Conway, Trix, Emrock, Redline Extreme, Road Rash Chic, Manny Viero, E-Dub, Cyril from Brestunt, Tice, Gary Hefferan, Exefer, Atlanta Stunt Junkies, Drastic Measures, Aaron Colton, Legion Stunt Team, Anger Management, Darrick Stafford, Mana the Natural, Rob Autuori, T-Neck, Joe Dryden, Starks, Nick Apex, *****, Nags, and a few more here and there...

And its free...

i am giving this video away...don't ask why, i have a ton of reasons. alot of people tried to talk me out of doing this...sorry guys ...

below is the link for the bittorrent file to grab the disc image file...this is a full dvd, menus, extras, etc...not just a bunch of clips...

this is a burnable file to throw on a disc (requires some work) or you can mount it to a virtual drive and watch it straight on the comp...(do a search for free virtual drives, just make sure they accept .img files)

if you like the video, and want to make copies of it...please do so...pass it around like an 18 year old on friday night...and enjoy...

Link to the bittorrent file...
http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3666052/...Phoenix_Rising

Old 04-18-2007, 06:15 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: FREE DVD - Phoenix Rising by Nascency Project - FREE DVD

if super stunta is in it i wouldn't even take it for free....lol

i kid i kid
Old 04-18-2007, 06:22 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Ho_Hey is a decent person

I hate computers all they are good for is ebay and stuntlife so how do I save this clip?
Old 04-18-2007, 06:27 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

thanks for a free movie that cant download
Old 04-18-2007, 06:31 PM

give it some time...the first people to get this will have to be patient...

or find some one that already has a hard copy and snag a copy from them...

john from legion has one...
Old 04-18-2007, 06:33 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

give it some time...the first people to get this will have to be patient...

or find some one that already has a hard copy and snag a copy from them...

john from legion has one...
Most people have no clue what to do with a torrent file or an iso file.

I'll hop on and join in on the fun when I get home.
Old 04-18-2007, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by inolen
Most people have no clue what to do with a torrent file or an iso file.

I'll hop on and join in on the fun when I get home.
awesome thanks inolen...would you want to help seed for a few days?
Old 04-18-2007, 06:48 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

awesome thanks inolen...would you want to help seed for a few days?
No problem, I'll leave it going for a few weeks.
Old 04-18-2007, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by $$$$DINO$$$$
thanks for a free movie that cant download
Why can't you download it?
Old 04-18-2007, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by nags
Why can't you download it?
its been saying searching the whole time..
Old 04-18-2007, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by $$$$DINO$$$$
its been saying searching the whole time..
What torrent program are you using?
Old 04-18-2007, 07:13 PM

louisvillerider is a decent person

i cant figure it out
Old 04-18-2007, 07:15 PM

G Flow is an unknown quantity at this point

Holy ****! FREE Its working fine but slow, just needs more seeders.In others words it needs people to not delete the the file once its downloaded.

i
Old 04-18-2007, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by nags
What torrent program are you using?
Ares
Old 04-18-2007, 07:53 PM

Jay600 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine is at 2% and it's been downloading for 2 hours now. My download speed is at 20.0 kbs using U turrant. What is everyone else dowloading theirs at?

Last edited by Jay600; 04-18-2007 at 07:55 PM.
Old 04-18-2007, 07:57 PM

006LODBKNY is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Chris.. I heard a few things here and there about why the vid was'nt coming out.. All I got to say is that I support you doing this 100%... and I might actually follow in your footsteps... **** the greedy, penny pinching, money hungry, **** over your buddy people... ****.. motogra D.V.D. might just be coming sooner than I thought...

Peace,
Double O..
Old 04-18-2007, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by 006LODBKNY
Hey Chris.. I heard a few things here and there about why the vid was'nt coming out.. All I got to say is that I support you doing this 100%... and I might actually follow in your footsteps... **** the greedy, penny pinching, money hungry, **** over your buddy people... ****.. motogra D.V.D. might just be coming sooner than I thought...

Peace,
Double O..
noice!! thanks bro...means alot for sure...:YEAH
Old 04-18-2007, 08:03 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

everyone download u torrent!!! search it on google, and thanks man, im dling now, but no seeders yet

Quick Reply: FREE DVD - Phoenix Rising by Nascency Project - FREE DVD