My Moto....

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2004, 02:08 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point
My Moto....

Being drunk last night sitting in the barracks, me and my roomate were talkin about how we always "skate" out of work, so we decided to make skate into a accronym(if that what its called) but anyways here is what we came up with
S-Seek cover
K-Keep a low profile
A-Avoide higher ups
T-Take your time
E-Enjoy life

hopefully most of you guys will see the humor we did in it, or maybe it was just cuz we were drunk and had nothing better to do....
Old 10-03-2004, 04:51 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person
Re: My Moto....

That's funny you mention that, when I was in Oki I was voted the unit's "Expeter Skater" for my crazy skating skills. It was also a nice touch everyone I worked for was mad gulable, I even made this to pass on when I PCSed
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Expert Skater 2.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	101248  
Old 10-03-2004, 04:13 PM
I Love To Post!

that is the best thing ive ever seen in my entire life!! thats is goin on my wall
Old 10-04-2004, 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by tt600guy
that is the best thing ive ever seen in my entire life!! thats is goin on my wall
Here are some of my high points of skating at MWCS-18:

-for 2.5 weeks: wore civies to work at the armory and slept the entire day away with a 3 hour lunch break everyday.

- when I was on the pistol range, it was just my and our Supply NCOIC gunny Beard. Monday through Friday we showed up, shot first string and were back on base before 8am. And I slept the rest of the days away

- this actually got me in trouble. I spent one entire month shooting the **** at our Squadron headquarters building when I should have been checking out at the million different places to get ready for MSG duty. haha!

we used get an "admin" day per month, and I used to play the game and get a couple, so I could take trips up to Nago to see the Pinnapple fields and the beer factories.

Come to think about it, I did about two weeks worth of work in 9 months, that ruled!
Old 10-04-2004, 04:30 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by Angel Of Death
I spent one entire month shooting the **** at our Squadron headquarters building when I should have been checking out at the million different places to get ready for MSG duty. haha!
!
yea i just spent 2 weeks de-fapping from my unit to go work at headquarters, which is a 2 day process all my buddies always ask me if i ever work, and my roomate gets pissed cuz im always asleep when he gets up to go to work and im back in the room playin PS2 or sleeping by the time he gets back. but i usually just take 3 hour lunches or leave at 1300 cuz i have an Appt! they will belive anything once u have surgery!
Old 10-04-2004, 09:17 PM

SPECTOR is an unknown quantity at this point

That's just plain wonderful to hear these stories.. I havn't done much skating lately, but I used to hold epxert status.. Being a 5-ton driver means never having to say, "let me help you load that." I used to drive people out somewhere and just sleep all day or night while they did ops... Then they'd wake me up for chow, and I'd eat and take a nap till they were ready to go... And I do already know all the good places to sleep at this palce even though I've only been here a month.. Whenevr 24hr ops starts, you ALWAYS volunteer for the night shift. No matter what they say the training tempo will be like, everyone is too damn tired to keep track of you.. I'd just work for the 1st four hrs, then find out where my friends went (usually somewhere warm and dry and dark) and sleep until the sun came up and the bus took us to chow... My old roommate from the Marines was the best though (he was an armorer, go figure)... He'd show up 3hrs late and no one even cared... He used to request me as driver when he had to take weapons to the range.. I'd get up, get the van, and meet him at the barracks.. We made a morning out of 1 1/2 hrs of work... Oh how I miss those days...
-SPECTOR
Old 10-05-2004, 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by SPECTOR
My old roommate from the Marines was the best though (he was an armorer, go figure)... He'd show up 3hrs late and no one even cared... He used to request me as driver when he had to take weapons to the range.. I'd get up, get the van, and meet him at the barracks.. We made a morning out of 1 1/2 hrs of work... Oh how I miss those days...
-SPECTOR
I used to love transporting rifles and pistols up to Camp Hanson for the range.

1) I'd get to pack a condition 1 9mm
2) Got chaufered around by the Squadron duty driver, which was usually a friend
3) Total waste of a morning, sight seeing around Japan with a minivan full of rifles.
Old 10-06-2004, 01:56 PM
HERE COMES THE POLICE.

COOKIE MONSTER is an unknown quantity at this point

sweet badge..
Old 10-07-2004, 02:28 PM
I Love To Post!

lol hey AOD i have no sucsefully handed printed and handed out those badges to people in my unit that deserve it(mosty my friends) and have a copy hanging up in my barracks window! thanks man :YEAH
Old 10-07-2004, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by tt600guy
lol hey AOD i have no sucsefully handed printed and handed out those badges to people in my unit that deserve it(mosty my friends) and have a copy hanging up in my barracks window! thanks man :YEAH
no problem dude.

ps. I made that at work one day, instead of working.
Old 10-31-2004, 09:15 PM

HarleyChick7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Shaun you work at the chow hall. How much work could you ever really do anyways??? When are we going riding bitch? I got to ake some pictures o fme on my bike. One of you guys are going to have to take them for me. That way I can create a new avatar. I miss my old one though.