i miss my bike

Old 09-04-2004, 01:39 PM

escoe is an unknown quantity at this point
i miss my bike

whats up every1. im in AIT right now and i reaallllyyy miss my bike. i sometimes get mentally frusterated that i cant get on my f4i and ride . o btw. im in Ft.Eustis, VA for ait. my mos is 15T(blackhawk mechanic/ crew chief) . im in the national guard so ill get to stay home wit my bike but for now,im so missing it. i graduate nov.10. . imma jus do wut my drill sergeants say ''drink water, drive on''.... hav to admit...time flys by here.
Old 09-06-2004, 01:41 AM

SPECTOR is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: i miss my bike

Ha Ha!! I just left Eustis in July... When I got back my unit was getting mobe orders to Iraq.. Better ride the hell outta that bike when you can, cuz we're ALL going to the sandbox sooner or later... Jus need to find me a moped or a dirtbike while I'm over there, I dont think I can go 2yr without riding...
b-z-
Old 09-06-2004, 03:53 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person

Originally Posted by SPECTOR
Ha Ha!! I just left Eustis in July... When I got back my unit was getting mobe orders to Iraq.. Better ride the hell outta that bike when you can, cuz we're ALL going to the sandbox sooner or later... Jus need to find me a moped or a dirtbike while I'm over there, I dont think I can go 2yr without riding...
b-z-
I'm at 2.5 without riding, with 2.5 to go. It sucks dude. Overseas AND no bike is no fun. At least I'll have the money for a bike paid for cash when I'm done!

Good luck to you both. Erik
Old 09-06-2004, 11:49 PM

5 years??? MADNESS!!! I'd friggin go stir crazy.. No way... Today was my last day to take a ride in the canyons (working every other day till we go) and it's kills me.. I will miss the good food, the weather, and I'll miss my friends and family a little, but I will not go a day without thinking about riding... The food never bothered me too much, and there's A/C every now and then, and I can make phone calls home and I have friends in my unit but DAMN!!!! There's no way to call home and tell my bike I miss it...
-SPECTOR
Old 09-10-2004, 07:51 PM

escoe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SPECTOR
b-z-
wuts your MOS? were u in 1/222??? company?
Old 10-23-2004, 09:22 PM

HarleyBoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Angel Of Death
I'm at 2.5 without riding, with 2.5 to go. It sucks dude. Overseas AND no bike is no fun. At least I'll have the money for a bike paid for cash when I'm done!

Good luck to you both. Erik

I would go nuts
Be safe so you can get one wen you get back
Old 10-25-2004, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by escoe
wuts your MOS? were u in 1/222??? company?

Nope, I'm in a NG unit.. My only active duty time was in the Marines a few years ago.. I'm in aviation now.. Engines and stuff like that...
-SPECTOR