Stunnin on base

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2002, 06:30 PM

TheWhiteDevil is an unknown quantity at this point
Stunnin on base

I was right out of the front gate, I pulled a real good satnd-up but had to put it down cause the light up ahead turned read. Much to my amazement the installation commander was right behind me, so now I can't ride my bike on base for 30 days and recieved a letter of reprimand for it!!

Luke-
SBF Sacramento California
Travis AFB, CA
Old 12-10-2002, 10:08 PM

Hellsnat is an unknown quantity at this point
Tell me you don't live on base!

Matt,
Currently and still the #1 PENCIL STUNNER OF THE YEAR!
Old 12-11-2002, 01:29 AM
Regular StuntLifer

JOKER_OF_FFX is an unknown quantity at this point
stunnin on base

my friend todd pulled a wheelie on base and when he got to the stop sign so chief came up and told him to pulled over. he bitched him out and said he was going call security. my friend said whatever and took off. he also popped his tire in the parking lot across from where we work at.
Old 12-11-2002, 12:15 PM

Yeah bro I live on base, in the Air Force E-4 and below that are not married live in the dorms, but I am in the Air Force so the Dorms are like hotel rooms!
Old 12-12-2002, 03:11 PM

The only thing we don't have is a liitle hot tub action going on inside of are rooms!
Old 12-15-2002, 09:29 AM
Regular StuntLifer

JPFREESTYLE is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down

white devil watch out up there the CHP are looking for stunters. They busted a crew last weekend in Oakland with a low flying CHP plane and chopper. They arrested 4 people, impounded 4 bikes and cited 3 other people. Keep a lookout for the eye in the sky.. FTP
Old 12-17-2002, 06:34 PM

Yeah that was the crew that I roll w/ They are ******* those guys, the ones they hammered the most where in a car filming, so they are trying to get serious here, Oh well I check my 6 alittle more close now!\

Luke <------ Chp
Old 12-18-2002, 01:08 AM
Regular StuntLifer

that's fucked up.
the state pigs up here have that plane **** too. these guys were dragging on a back road up here and some offduty pig showed up and ask for the id's and registeration of the two guys racing and these dumbass gave him their **** to him. my friend walk right pass the cop and slapped him of the *** and said good job and got the **** out of there. the pig wanted them to write a confession that they were racing. all they wrote was they were driving around, saw a group of people, and pulled over. they got theirs' cars impounded and a ticket for wreckless driving. these days too many ***** out there that think they're badass
Old 12-26-2002, 01:10 PM

keepitreel is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: stunnin on base

Originally posted by JOKER_OF_FFX
my friend todd pulled a wheelie on base and when he got to the stop sign so chief came up and told him to pulled over. he bitched him out and said he was going call security. my friend said whatever and took off. he also popped his tire in the parking lot across from where we work at.
I'm not in but i work for the army....Hanscom AFB, MA ..the base commander there is the ******* biggest ***** i have ever bump heads with.this dick wanted me to take a safe riding course ...price 175.00....so i could ride on base....I siad why should i pay for a course when i have a Mass class M lic.The sp at the gate stated we have had alot active duty personnel get hurt on bikes......I reply did the have they safety course id with them.cause if they did they would not have crash on a four lane rd by them selfs...need less to say the ****** did not let me on. two weeks later he laid his bike down off base.its like this how much ******* damage can you do when the speed limit is 20.mhp..so if you come to hanscom be ready to spend a entire weekend ridding around in circles in the clinic parking lot.

lata ....

Ps...big props to all of you for keeping this country safe.

Last edited by keepitreel; 12-26-2002 at 01:12 PM.
Old 12-26-2002, 03:48 PM

no fear is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: stunnin on base

Originally posted by keepitreel
I'm not in but i work for the army....Hanscom AFB, MA ..the base commander there is the ******* biggest ***** i have ever bump heads with.this dick wanted me to take a safe riding course ...price 175.00....so i could ride on base....I siad why should i pay for a course when i have a Mass class M lic.The sp at the gate stated we have had alot active duty personnel get hurt on bikes......I reply did the have they safety course id with them.cause if they did they would not have crash on a four lane rd by them selfs...need less to say the ****** did not let me on. two weeks later he laid his bike down off base.its like this how much ******* damage can you do when the speed limit is 20.mhp..so if you come to hanscom be ready to spend a entire weekend ridding around in circles in the clinic parking lot.

lata ....

Ps...big props to all of you for keeping this country safe.
I'm in the army keep it real and I'm trying to get as far away from these cats as I can. After this I don't want **** to do with any of them. I love serving my country, but there are just to many ******** CO's. What do you do at Hanscom?

Rome
Old 12-26-2002, 08:58 PM
Regular StuntLifer

QUOTE]I'm not in but i work for the army....Hanscom AFB, MA ..the base commander there is the ******* biggest ***** i have ever bump heads with.this dick wanted me to take a safe riding course ...price 175.00....so i could ride on base....I siad why should i pay for a course when i have a Mass class M lic.The sp at the gate stated we have had alot active duty personnel get hurt on bikes......I reply did the have they safety course id with them.cause if they did they would not have crash on a four lane rd by them selfs...need less to say the ****** did not let me on. two weeks later he laid his bike down off base.its like this how much ******* damage can you do when the speed limit is 20.mhp..so if you come to hanscom be ready to spend a entire weekend ridding around in circles in the clinic parking lot. [/QUOTE]

check this out. on my base they have you sign up for those classes and they don't charge you ****, unless you do the one out in town for $50. base riding rules are bullshit. they make wear this gayass reflector vest to make you visible, but no matter what you do regular drivers aren't going to see you anyways. i wreck once and went to the hospital and they didn't ask me if i wore my vest. also the guy from ruff ryders, i don't blame you for staying away from base, because there's to many ***** and not enough laid back people these days in the service
Old 12-29-2002, 04:36 PM

LCPLPunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Good

On my base, its mandatory to take a 'base' motorcycle course..which kinda sucks, but it means I get off a day of work to go ride..and i can't complain about that.
Old 01-08-2003, 10:48 AM

CRASHNDENT is an unknown quantity at this point
At NAS Jacksonville FL your only required to wear brightly colored clothing during daylight hours and reflective vest at night. The base also offers free motorcycle safety course(favorite part was cotrolled rear wheel skid).:D
Old 01-14-2003, 08:22 PM

Reds929 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey all yous guys in Cali... If you have a Yellow/Black bike, Whatch out for CHP! They are lookin for a Yellow and black bike to bust for doin dumb **** on the highways. Oh, and for ditchin them too. They keep stoping my buddies to ask them where the Yellow bike is. I'm glad I've been stayin home lately!