Attention Military!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2008, 02:25 PM

DJDRAMA is a decent person
Attention Military!!!!!

As a US Marine and founder of Temporary Insanity, we are lookin for more riders to feature. We'll post bios profile pics and stunt pics. No fees, no requirements. We are expanding and also looking for some of you to start chapters of your own. Our krews consists of all different areas of talent. If you would like to get some exposure on the TI site and our sponsors sites, please contact us. Check us out
www.temporaryinsanity.org
dj_drama11@yahoo.com
Old 07-20-2008, 02:30 PM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold
Re: Attention Military!!!!!

hey dude let me know when and where to send pics i got tons of stunt pics of my battle buddies stuntin!
Old 07-20-2008, 07:16 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

wow really really gay.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:34 PM

Pimpus Maximus is a decent person

Stellar.

Who are you with?
Old 07-21-2008, 04:56 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Armenian
wow really really gay.
Old 07-25-2008, 12:28 PM

TL MILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

Skillz: Stuntaz, racers, breakdancers, hiphop dancers, models, photographers, poets, rappers, singers, lyricists, paint artists, bike repairists, autopainters, dj's, skateboarders, skaters, bmx riders, motorcross riders, off-roaders, boxers, martial arts enthusiasts, and much more.

Old 07-25-2008, 02:05 PM

OutkastZ_636 is an unknown quantity at this point

First of all i have to agree with everyone else....GAYYYYY!!!!!

And second not one of you are stunters so get off the site...

how do i know your not a stunter... cuz i know all the stunters in JVille personally...how do i...cuz i use to be one and still come there quiet often to ride with them....

so stop trying to act all big and bad...
Old 07-25-2008, 04:44 PM

DJDRAMA is a decent person

For those that legitamitely were interested, contact our reps via the website. We will gladly confere with you. Thanx

The rest of you:
Atleast some of us have ambition and a goal in life. Talk ur **** and say what u will cuz ur still sad. My team has goals and we are makin our own path. We have great support from a few well known organizations and even more riders. SO before you criticize others, look at what youre doin. Which im sure is absolutely nothin. As riders, most of us respect each other and welcome each other. But then its ******** like urselves that try and bogard others and make it seem like riding is only for you. I been ridin bikes since i was 14 and i'll be damned if some pencil neck wannabe thugs are gonna ruin it for me. LOL. I forgot, ur all stars. Ur at the top and ur the best riders alive. LOL. Any day, any place. Track or street. Put ya skirts on and come see me. **** u, eat ****.

Specifically:
You know all the stunters in NC huh. Like who? I live there but u talkin ****. WHo u ride with? Chad? Ty? Sean? Ryan? Dead End Krew? Tyler? Nick? the disbanded Suicide Kings? Block Burners? RR? Who do u think you know, cuz the funny thing is.....i been ridin for yrs. I've spent the last 5 yrs ridin in NC and not once have i seen u or ur ride. I ride with all them except the Block Burners. Ask any riders in Jville bout me. So who u stunt with. Ur from some other state and u have the audacity to question credibility. Any day you wanna compare resumes, bring it. Call my set out and we'll destroy you. Street, track, and anything else you think you can run us in. For somebody who is such a "badass" you have nothin better to do than down someone else. But that jus lets us know we're doin somethin right. SO hate all u want, homeboy. Here's an idea, make ur own site and team. Start from scratch and lets see how u do. For a site that jus began, i've gotten compliments from some legit webmasters. SO wtf are you? Since i started my site, i've gotten great feedback and multiple members. Yet a *** like you has nerve to run ur mouth. What exactly do u do? Military huh? Army, navy, airforce? Sounds like alotta "lip service" to me. Please let me know so i can punch u in the mouth. Be sure to remember my name and my krew when u roll thru Jville. And when you see me, be sure to mention ur the homo from Stuntlife. And i'll be sure to stomp you out.
Old 07-25-2008, 06:01 PM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Figured some of yall might get a kick out of the pm this douche sent me HAHAHA:

Originally Posted by DJDRAMA
I forgot, ur the best rider and the greatest that ever graced a bike. LOL. eat **** flyboy. Im always the kind of person to welcome other riders and help support others. But ****** like you are what causes so much static between crews. You could have went about your day but instead you made it a point to try and disrupt mine. That says u have no life and we ARE doin something right. So thanks for the feedback. And i hope we run into you at a comp somewhere. Remember my name and our krew. We could have helped each other promotion wise but its clear u'd rather be an ******* than a friend. Later
Old 07-25-2008, 06:54 PM

Retro is a decent person

You can take the man out of the military , but you can't take the military out of the man.
Yeah thats really grown up djdrama.
When americans act like you do and rep our country over seas,
its no wonder the usa is disliked so much.
If you can't help out with peace over here then you deff can't help out with peace over there.
remember "sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me" I know it sounds childish but words to live by.
I grew up a military brat.fyi
Old 07-25-2008, 07:40 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Retro
You can take the man out of the military , but you can't take the military out of the man.
Yeah thats really grown up djdrama.
When americans act like you do and rep our country over seas,
its no wonder the usa is disliked so much.
If you can't help out with peace over here then you deff can't help out with peace over there.
remember "sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me" I know it sounds childish but words to live by.
I grew up a military brat.fyi
i dont think his attitude has anything to do with being military, i certainly would never talk some crazy nonsense like that nor would any of my friends. most real soldiers are humble dudes if theyve learned anything, idk what kind of **** this guy is on.

your "crew" is wack, and its all fine and good to have a wack *** crew, but dont have an ego like anyone of you has a bit of talent in riding cuz your pictures on your site speak loud and clear.
Old 07-25-2008, 08:46 PM

And everyone was wondering where Bishop went after Stasis went belly-up haha. Anyone else notice 80 % of the pics on that wack *** website are copy-paste? hahahahahaaha
Old 07-26-2008, 02:35 AM

Retro is a decent person

If some stunter starts beating up another stunter at a stunt compitition, because of some stuff that was said to him on sl.
he deff has some anger managment issues.
or you could always practice that sick new stunt , or go to the shooting range , xbox, ps3, workout , anything whatever you do to help yourself.
Old 07-26-2008, 09:05 PM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

wats with those gay *** rules LOL!!!!
Old 07-26-2008, 09:14 PM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by trz
wats with those gay *** rules LOL!!!!

Derek you are gay 1st Cav squid!

j/p buddy

Tucker...
Old 08-06-2008, 10:34 AM

OutkastZ_636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DJDRAMA
Specifically:
You know all the stunters in NC huh. Like who? I live there but u talkin ****. WHo u ride with? Chad? Ty? Sean? Ryan? Dead End Krew? Tyler? Nick? the disbanded Suicide Kings? Block Burners? RR? Who do u think you know, cuz the funny thing is.....i been ridin for yrs. I've spent the last 5 yrs ridin in NC and not once have i seen u or ur ride. I ride with all them except the Block Burners. Ask any riders in Jville bout me. So who u stunt with. Ur from some other state and u have the audacity to question credibility. Any day you wanna compare resumes, bring it. Call my set out and we'll destroy you. Street, track, and anything else you think you can run us in. For somebody who is such a "badass" you have nothin better to do than down someone else. But that jus lets us know we're doin somethin right. SO hate all u want, homeboy. Here's an idea, make ur own site and team. Start from scratch and lets see how u do. For a site that jus began, i've gotten compliments from some legit webmasters. SO wtf are you? Since i started my site, i've gotten great feedback and multiple members. Yet a *** like you has nerve to run ur mouth. What exactly do u do? Military huh? Army, navy, airforce? Sounds like alotta "lip service" to me. Please let me know so i can punch u in the mouth. Be sure to remember my name and my krew when u roll thru Jville. And when you see me, be sure to mention ur the homo from Stuntlife. And i'll be sure to stomp you out.

Well this was my email from ole djdrama....pretty funny huh?

And as far as his attitude goes... it surely has nothing to do with the military even tho he is a Marine probably a little LCooly or pfc cuz no NCO would act like that .... oh just for your info there djdrama i'm a Marine just as you are....and i'm almost gonna put money on it that i have been around a little bit longer than you (that part i may be wrong but im doubting it) and i know JVille very well was stationed there for 5 yrs and visit alot so trust me i will be back

and as far as the people i ride with (if you know them) you only know there names or maybe have seen them ride but i'lll throw one name out there for you as to who i ride with Ryan Lanier the rest of the people i ride with i'll let you do the thinking on that one...but when i'm back in town and you see Ryan doing a show if you see an 05 636 doing a show with him that will be me...so please come say hello

oh and lastly if you are gonna call someone out... you might wnat to do some checkin up first on them... i'm going off your website..cuz there isn't one pic of you on there showing me or any of us on this site as to what you can do exactly...me if you wnat proof of my riding just let me know cuz you may be able to go fast on your little bike but i can pretty much bet anything that i will kill you in a parking lot or on the street and no im not talking bout racing...you can go fast all you want...