im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: stuntin in uniform!

Originally Posted by edwardcarter
Originally Posted by trz
????

stupid canadians
Old 08-15-2009, 11:32 AM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nkguillen1
You know why Marines don't puut pics of us stuntin in our blues on here, not cause we don't want to disgrace our uniform, cause a lot of us know we got mad respect for that uniform but we know how to play around, but there are those who don't know how to take a fu**** joke and would get all but hurt about it. That's what i think at least. What you devil dogs think?
I wear desert trousers that I cut off into shorts when I ride
Old 08-15-2009, 09:15 PM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

dude sad to say i been in the army 4years now and its getting worse the goverment all of its getting a joke letting convicts in and **** then they r like why is all this happenin and then they realize damn we fucked up so now they r trying to kick ppl out for like everything little ****** thing u cant pass yr pt test yr gone u **** hot yr gone u do this yr gone blah blah neways im done typing i got mission to go on
Old 08-16-2009, 01:28 AM
Likes fat girls.

Ironheart is a decent person

Originally Posted by trz
dude sad to say i been in the army 4years now and its getting worse the goverment all of its getting a joke letting convicts in and **** then they r like why is all this happenin and then they realize damn we fucked up so now they r trying to kick ppl out for like everything little ****** thing u cant pass yr pt test yr gone u **** hot yr gone u do this yr gone blah blah neways im done typing i got mission to go on
No ****. I'm a Army guard veteran, and out of all the douches I served with I was like, one of 3 that showed up on time and gave 110% at everything I did. And they kicked me out because I had THC in my system. They tried making me feel like a dope fiend for it. *******.
Old 08-16-2009, 01:30 AM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dwminnick
I wear desert trousers that I cut off into shorts when I ride
I have some of my old digi camo pants i made into sweet shorts
Old 08-16-2009, 01:43 AM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sean24
I have some of my old digi camo pants i made into sweet shorts

Yeah I ripped these at the end of my deployment and since they have been worn so much they are super comfy I wear them all the time
Old 08-16-2009, 06:13 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

soon as paper work comes back, i'm off to sniper school
Old 08-16-2009, 11:03 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DJ KO
soon as paper work comes back, i'm off to sniper school
lucky bitch
Old 08-17-2009, 06:43 PM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

y the **** would u go to sniper school r u talkin about army sniper school and marine sniper school well its all the same its taught by marines. ***** lame yll never do it well i speak for the army idk about the marines the army is like becoming like this all for 1 thing idk how to explain it.. its like combat arms and support r like mergin this is what i see in my own thing from the afgan and iraq war. Now its not just fsc's and bsb's pushing **** to diff jss's and fobs its like they do there own patrols and own dismount **** as it use to be combat arms would take the supports like pls hets and lhs with the combat arms guntrucks that went out the window from what i can tell on my last deployments idk maybe im wrong but in the CAV this is whats happening...
Old 08-17-2009, 07:01 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Marine Sniper ***** diff than yours derek. Plus, I was in Recon before. I'm more than likely going back to a Recon Unit
Old 08-17-2009, 08:04 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

At my old unit, they sent our guys to army sniper school then marine sniper school if they passed
Old 08-18-2009, 04:57 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Originally Posted by Trachito
At my old unit, they sent our guys to army sniper school then marine sniper school if they passed
x2 the training, damn
Old 08-18-2009, 09:34 PM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

army sniper skool is taught by the marines tho..
Old 08-19-2009, 02:47 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Originally Posted by DJ KO
x2 the training, damn
its b/c were known for our sniper program
Old 08-19-2009, 05:54 AM

I hate hate having my hair zero to three
Old 08-29-2009, 10:37 PM
STUNTING FOR JESUS

JOEYWALNUTZ is a decent person

SEMPER FI BITCHES..."Marines never die! They just go to hell and regroup."
Old 08-29-2009, 10:50 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

^^Joey, you are one of those creepy muthafuckas that is gonna bomb an abortion clinic huh?
Old 08-29-2009, 10:56 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

^you take pig in the butthole so what:
Old 08-30-2009, 05:19 AM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

Originally Posted by JOEYWALNUTZ
SEMPER FI BITCHES..."Marines never die! They just go to hell and regroup."

WTF ok this quote and now lookin at yr pic im kinda scared im going to see u on the news in a month leaving a dumbass letter behinde on how u love the marines and never had a gf now yr going to take over a high school or some fucked up **** and kill everyone.... go seek help now before its 2 late..
Old 08-30-2009, 07:32 AM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by trz
army sniper skool is taught by the marines tho..
army sniper school is taught by army snipers

Quick Reply: stuntin in uniform!