stunter running from cops.. dead in houston! ...?

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2005, 05:20 PM

Paw Paw is an unknown quantity at this point
stunter running from cops.. dead in houston! ...?

... http://www.click2houston.com/news/4890905/detail.html anyone know who's bike that is?

Paw Paw
Old 08-24-2005, 05:39 PM

David3sick6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: stunter running from cops.. dead in houston! ...?

damn that sux,but that bike sure looks alot like waco's yzf.hope im wrong about that.s**t definetly sux
Old 08-24-2005, 05:42 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

if that bike was geared iono why he ran.. but man another guy down this is crazy riders are dropping like flies.. cut the BS if u did the crime do the time
Old 08-24-2005, 05:50 PM
EAC
StuntGarbage.com

EAC is a decent person

I'm almost positive I met that guy up at PetsMart a few months ago. I think his name was John, but I'm not sure. Looks just like his yzf. I'm sure I'll find out tonight when we ride. My prayers go out to his friends and family. RIP...
Old 08-24-2005, 05:52 PM

MATT L is a decent person

Damn, I hope this isnt who I think it is
Old 08-24-2005, 05:54 PM

GixxERGurl6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ya.. eric I just herd the same deal, I just talked to matt ... We will find out tonight...so sad, he was only a kid!!
Old 08-24-2005, 06:04 PM

King Cobra is an unknown quantity at this point

i reconize the bike but cant put a name to it. sad though...
Old 08-24-2005, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by EAC
I'm almost positive I met that guy up at PetsMart a few months ago. I think his name was John, but I'm not sure. Looks just like his yzf. I'm sure I'll find out tonight when we ride. My prayers go out to his friends and family. RIP...
yeah i remember riding with that bike the night the we first went to the pets mart instead of victory i cant remember his name but i sure remember that bike.
Old 08-24-2005, 06:08 PM

to all you goofy ****ers who think "ETL" is cool......guess what, it's not.

-Paw Paw
Old 08-24-2005, 06:25 PM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by David3sick6
damn that sux,but that bike sure looks alot like waco's yzf.hope im wrong about that.s**t definetly sux

That does look like waco's bike huh? He's not that stupid tho.
Old 08-24-2005, 06:26 PM

robert929lewis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KeithB
to all you goofy ****ers who think "ETL" is cool......guess what, it's not.

-Paw Paw
Hold on there Grand Paw...hehehe.lol. Most of the goofy ****ers you're referring to don't even know what "ETL" means. To some of us "ETL" is how we started into this, and those tryin' to rep something they don't even understand are the one's gettin' themselves killed. I hate to hear of anyone gettin' hurt, let alone someone losing his life, but seriously, you think he was Evading The Law to try and be cool?????....... For those that don't remember, Fast Mike, Thomas, Raez, Jacob, Mikie, Madd Matt, Dean, and Little Matt, Wes, Myself and a couple of others that I don't care to prop up on my post, those guy's made the whole "ETL" thing cool...........Look at them now, none of them ride and just about all of them will tell you it ain't worth it. Especially when the end result is something this tragic. I guess my low resolution computer is not going to let me see the pic of the bike, but I superstitious anyway and I don't need to see it. Just sorry to hear someone lost his life over something so "un-cool" as this. Keith if I didn't pick on ya' then Aaron would have all of the fun..........Stay up man, I still need to get with your welder for my frame mod.....like yours..........Late.... Free C..........Major without a Major................S.U.C........for life
Old 08-24-2005, 06:27 PM

David3sick6 is an unknown quantity at this point

for real man,paying a ticket or even going to jail is a hell of alot better than losin your life.just stop and obey the law and you'll live to ride another day.prayers are with his familly and friends.
Old 08-24-2005, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by robert929lewis
Hold on there Grand Paw...hehehe.lol. Most of the goofy ****ers you're referring to don't even know what "ETL" means. To some of us "ETL" is how we started into this, and those tryin' to rep something they don't even understand are the one's gettin' themselves killed. I hate to hear of anyone gettin' hurt, let alone someone losing his life, but seriously, you think he was Evading The Law to try and be cool?????....... For those that don't remember, Fast Mike, Thomas, Raez, Jacob, Mikie, Madd Matt, Dean, and Little Matt, Wes, Myself and a couple of others that I don't care to prop up on my post, those guy's made the whole "ETL" thing cool...........Look at them now, none of them ride and just about all of them will tell you it ain't worth it. Especially when the end result is something this tragic. I guess my low resolution computer is not going to let me see the pic of the bike, but I superstitious anyway and I don't need to see it. Just sorry to hear someone lost his life over something so "un-cool" as this. Keith if I didn't pick on ya' then Aaron would have all of the fun..........Stay up man, I still need to get with your welder for my frame mod.....like yours..........Late.... Free C..........Major without a Major................S.U.C........for life
"evade the law" ....i just used the etl cuz it was shorter. I wasn't naming names or people cuz back in the day, we all thought"FTP....f**k the police for you youngsters" was cool. It's just sad to see someone run and then some **** like this happen when it was probably something like too many tickets or he had a warrent for tickets...ya know? if you do wrong...take it like a man. that's all i'm saying. i feel bad for his family.

Paw Paw
Old 08-24-2005, 06:46 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

real sad man, another stunna down.. everyone needs to get good and stick to lots, makes life easier
Old 08-24-2005, 06:48 PM

robert929lewis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KeithB
"evade the law" ....i just used the etl cuz it was shorter. I wasn't naming names or people cuz back in the day, we all thought"FTP....f**k the police for you youngsters" was cool. It's just sad to see someone run and then some **** like this happen when it was probably something like too many tickets or he had a warrent for tickets...ya know? if you do wrong...take it like a man. that's all i'm saying. i feel bad for his family.

Paw Paw
I know what your sayin' I was just givin' you a hard time. Like I said if I didn't do it then Aaron would have all of the fun.....right?.....Late.....Free C...........Major without a Major............
S.U.C.......for life
Old 08-24-2005, 06:50 PM

GixxERGurl6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok guys...in his defense "IT WAS REPORTED" that he was runnin, but A)we all know it is impossiable to run with a sproket that size B) this guy is not the type who would run. MAYBE...just maybe there is more to ths story then we know at this point, AFTERALL it just happeend and those of you from H-TOWN know how much the law LOVE THE STREETBIKES HERE, (look how I was treated<---Matt when you had to *** pick up my bike)...
Old 08-24-2005, 06:52 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

i don't even see a sprocket in there.... did you all figure out if you knew him or not?
Old 08-24-2005, 06:52 PM

my heart goes out to the family and friends. its real sad to ever see this happen, never cool to see another guy go down. what makes it worse is the reason he went down just might have been he didnt feal like getting a ticket or something; no way for someone to go down.
Old 08-24-2005, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by GixxERGurl6
Ok guys...in his defense "IT WAS REPORTED" that he was runnin, but A)we all know it is impossiable to run with a sproket that size B) this guy is not the type who would run. MAYBE...just maybe there is more to ths story then we know at this point, AFTERALL it just happeend and those of you from H-TOWN know how much the law LOVE THE STREETBIKES HERE, (look how I was treated<---Matt when you had to *** pick up my bike)...
very true... hell i remember that same night riding with him those 2 cops at the pets mart that gave mark a hard time tried to run me off the road and provoke an insedent then gave my *** a hard time when they pulled me over for no inspection sticker behind the licence plate.
Old 08-24-2005, 07:05 PM

MATT L is a decent person

Im still not 100% sure if its who I think it is, hopefully not, will find out tonight at bike night I'm sure....

I have personally known 2 people, hopefully not 3, who have died running from the cops and its definately not worth the risk, if your gonna play your gonna pay at some point so just freakin pull it over and take the heat...I hate hearing about these things especially when it happens to people I know, and it seems to happen to really good people unfortunately

Quick Reply: stunter running from cops.. dead in houston! ...?