Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Jamaica.... (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/164410-jamaica.html)

Chin UR 07-24-2006 04:06 AM

Jamaica....

whats poppin boys, lookin foward to ridin wit ya again in Jamiaca in two weeks.... just seen the webiste for the event [url]www.jambike.com[/url] sh!t looks like its gunna be pretty:YEAH tight, but we'll see...

cutter 07-27-2006 03:17 PM

Re: Jamaica....

[QUOTE=Chin UR]whats poppin boys, lookin foward to ridin wit ya again in Jamiaca in two weeks.... just seen the webiste for the event [url]www.jambike.com[/url] sh!t looks like its gunna be pretty:YEAH tight, but we'll see...[/QUOTE]

Yu bro whats up i am booked for that show what day u coming hoping we can do some riding before the show

Chin UR 07-27-2006 04:25 PM

we fly out thursday august 3rd at 6:00am from newark, NJ don't know how long it is until there.... definately gotta get some riddin in so PM me your number so we can meet up and tear it up

cutter 07-27-2006 04:46 PM

[QUOTE=Chin UR]we fly out thursday august 3rd at 6:00am from newark, NJ don't know how long it is until there.... definately gotta get some riddin in so PM me your number so we can meet up and tear it up[/QUOTE]

o.k doing it now

GUPAARON 07-31-2006 07:10 PM

yea ! we will be in friday do lil change on the bikes and then game on.

T-NECK 07-31-2006 07:19 PM

[QUOTE=GUPAARON]yea ! we will be in friday do lil change on the bikes and then game on.[/QUOTE]

BUMBACLOT! Can i jump in your suitcase? :LOL

cutter 08-02-2006 09:19 AM

[QUOTE=T-NECK]BUMBACLOT! Can i jump in your suitcase? :LOL[/QUOTE]

you sound like a yardie you don't need to jump in a suit case jus take the plane if you are an eleigal imigrant jus go to imigration & tell them you want to go home cause you will be missing a great show:LOL

JohnnyBmore 08-02-2006 11:52 AM

yo cutter what up !!!..... Holla man how yeh been

INNERCITYSTUNT 08-02-2006 12:03 PM

:YEAH :YEAH damn i wish i could make it out there havent been there in a while! anyways RIPP THAT SHIT UP !

cutter 08-02-2006 12:19 PM

[QUOTE=BLADE919.B-MORE]yo cutter what up !!!..... Holla man how yeh been[/QUOTE]

i am here jus trying to get my stunt on. havent heard from you in a while wat you been up to?

Emrock 08-02-2006 12:21 PM

Jamaica rocks

GUPAARON 08-11-2006 08:11 AM

and a great time in jam. the jokes and pranks were good. the people
and the riders of jam. bullet,bullet......[url]www.jambike.com[/url]

cutter 08-11-2006 09:56 AM

[QUOTE=GUPAARON]and a great time in jam. the jokes and pranks were good. the people
and the riders of jam. bullet,bullet......[url]www.jambike.com[/url][/QUOTE]

nuff respect aaron