foam pit PIT FOAM BLOCKS for sale

Old 11-01-2008, 05:07 PM

stilettopilot is a decent person
foam pit PIT FOAM BLOCKS for sale

I have a trailer full of 8" foam blocks. I was going to make a foam pit for trickin small bikes but never got around to it. This foam was used by a gym but is still in good shape. the box trailer im storing it in is 28' long 8 or 9' wide and 8' tall. the foam is in garbage bags and the trailer is absolutely crammed full. i also have another trailer full of it too that is about 10'x5'x5'. This would be a nice amount of foam for a fifty trick pit. i was going to make it bigger by using carpet pad in the bottom and the blocks on the top. carpet stores have dumpsters in the back and every time they do a carpet job they put the extra pad and/or old pad in the dumpster. the stores i talked to were happy for me to remove it from them. i was going to start collecting once i built the pit box. anyway, looking online, this foam goes for about $1 - $1.50 per 8" block. u can see how fast the $ would add up. im guessing i have anywhere from 5000 to 7000 blocks. I dont know what to ask for so i will just take offers. the foam is located in Bloomington, IL (middle of the state). it would obviously be incredibly hard to ship this stuff, so you will need to pick up. you can get a uhaul for probably $30 a day and drive it to where you want it. everyone wants a foam pit and deals like this don't come around very often, so jump on it! email me at richcooprider@yahoo.com
Old 11-02-2008, 05:16 AM

ahhhhWHOA is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: foam pit PIT FOAM BLOCKS for sale

man thats tempting right there but damn thats gonna be an expensive buy... no starting price?
Old 11-02-2008, 10:22 AM

stilettopilot is a decent person

im not trying to get full price for this stuff, i just want to get rid of it. i dont want to shoot myself in the foot by listing a price, but i was hoping for somewhere in the 500 - 1000 range. what are your thoughts???
Old 05-12-2009, 02:26 PM

bman0027 is a decent person

You still have the blocks? I'm very intrested. And the price range seems good for me. Just let me know if you still have them, Thanks, Brandon