Why stunt farm sucks balls

Old 07-10-2010, 11:53 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

kcrawler is a decent person
Why stunt farm sucks *****

I just want everyone to know how much stunt farm sucks and I wouldn't recomend anyone buying from them.
About 2 and a half months ago I ordered a shirt. After about 2 weeks I wrote to slideways and he said it would be going out soon because they were waiting for it to come in from the printer. 3 weeks later I wrote them again with no response. 2 weeks after that I wrote another message and they said that they were sorry it was taking so long and it would go out that week with an extra shirt for my troubles. Another few weeks I wrote them and got a response saying they were sorry, again, and i would for sure have it by the coming Tuesday.. Well Now it's Saturday and still no shirt, I said I wanted my money back, and they said "fine" ( which means they still didn't send the shirt) and they needed my paypal info so they could refund my money (shouldn't they already have my billing info on file assuming I paid them for the shirt in the first place?) anyways, stuntfarm sucks.
Old 07-11-2010, 02:41 AM

StuntMing is a decent person
Re: Why stunt farm sucks *****

I got my **** no prob. 2 shirts for $30 shipped, arrived in 3 days. sucks you didn't get your ****, but Stuntfarm is legit IMO.
Old 07-11-2010, 05:39 AM
Registered Clusterf*ck

L3FTY is a decent person

dope status from naarden = clothing problem solved.
Old 07-11-2010, 09:18 AM

ny450 is a decent person

Originally Posted by StuntMing
I got my **** no prob. 2 shirts for $30 shipped, arrived in 3 days. sucks you didn't get your ****, but Stuntfarm is legit IMO.
same here...came real quick and dope shirts...sorry to hear you had an issue
Old 07-11-2010, 11:07 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

EvilKeithxETP is an unknown quantity at this point

I got a shirt from them and it was shipped super fast, I decided it was too big and they exchanged it for me and shipped it back with no problems, almost as quickly as they shipped the first one.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:15 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

stunt farm is top notch and big fam does tons of work for this sport out of love for the sport,not making big $$..sounds like you just had a little hiccup with them,and def. not worth posting a hate thread about IMO
Old 07-11-2010, 12:18 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

stuntfarm is top notch and as i was informed you are getting a refund and your shirt so i wouldnt complain to much......but o well enjoy your free shirt.
Old 07-11-2010, 12:20 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

also i think that the cussing at him in the emails in completely out of line and in my opinion you catch more flies with honey than vinager so......i wouldnt just start cussing and threatening people but like i said to each is there own.
Old 07-11-2010, 12:58 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

so, you e-mail them like 20 times..(i'm assuming not nice e-mails) for a shirt?
i can't stand people like u.
Old 07-11-2010, 01:52 PM
Naarden Bike Super Store

NAARDEN INC is a decent person

Originally Posted by L3FTY
dope status from naarden = clothing problem solved.

I havent bought anything from stuntfarm online but i like a lot of their designs for sure, a lot better then some of the other stupid **** out there.

dopestatus + stuntfarm = the win!

Old 07-11-2010, 03:21 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

kcrawler is a decent person

Originally Posted by lee majors
so, you e-mail them like 20 times..(i'm assuming not nice e-mails) for a shirt?
i can't stand people like u.
The "not nice" emails didn't start until the very end of the whole ordeal. Sounds like It was only me that had an issue with them. Anyways, yes I did curse in the last 2 emails. It had been 2 and a half months, and I had been promised the shirt like 4 different times. Yeah I know it's just a shirt, and the design is badass .. Which is why I wanted it,I would rather they say it was going to take 2 months rather than say I would have it the following week like 4 times.
Old 07-11-2010, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by kcrawler
The "not nice" emails didn't start until the very end of the whole ordeal. Sounds like It was only me that had an issue with them. Anyways, yes I did curse in the last 2 emails. It had been 2 and a half months, and I had been promised the shirt like 4 different times. Yeah I know it's just a shirt, and the design is badass .. Which is why I wanted it,I would rather they say it was going to take 2 months rather than say I would have it the following week like 4 times.

you don't seem like a bad kid, but that sweatin the small stuff **** is for the birds. here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-rJ-6hBfSo

Last edited by lee majors; 07-11-2010 at 08:36 PM.
Old 07-11-2010, 08:42 PM

Last edited by lee majors; 07-11-2010 at 08:54 PM.
Old 07-11-2010, 09:30 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

dont you ever curse in emails again sonlol
Old 07-11-2010, 10:02 PM

chili88gt is a decent person

This thread fails. All i know is that Slideways is a stand up dude for sure. And so is Loogie. I have had business deals with both of them and both parties came out completely happy. Seems like you sure did get really upset about the price of ONE shirt. If you can't afford to lose it, you shouldn't spend it. Just my 2cents
Old 07-11-2010, 10:33 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

Originally Posted by chili88gt
This thread fails. All i know is that Slideways is a stand up dude for sure. And so is Loogie. I have had business deals with both of them and both parties came out completely happy. Seems like you sure did get really upset about the price of ONE shirt. If you can't afford to lose it, you shouldn't spend it. Just my 2cents

how is the z1000 treating you son????? its sick nasty huh
Old 07-11-2010, 10:46 PM
Naarden Bike Super Store

Originally Posted by chili88gt
I disagree, if you cant deliver don't sell it. It takes a lot to make a buck now a days and when some one rips you off its not an easy thing to swallow, he has a real deal bitch especially after getting multiple "its in the mails"
Old 07-11-2010, 10:55 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
stuntfarm is top notch and as i was informed you are getting a refund and your shirt so i wouldnt complain to much......but o well enjoy your free shirt.
Originally Posted by NAARDEN INC
I disagree, if you cant deliver don't sell it. It takes a lot to make a buck now a days and when some one rips you off its not an easy thing to swallow, he has a real deal bitch especially after getting multiple "its in the mails"

this was a sale deal and he wanted somthing that was not "instock" but still ordered and got the sale price......and like i said above hes getting both........sucks to print a hundred of one shirt for one sale.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:05 PM
Naarden Bike Super Store

murphys law of retail, they will always buy what you dont have.

still, if they said multiple times it would send out i understand where he is coming from but also getting the $ back and the shirt is good service for both sides. Its good to see SF going above and beyond to make someone happy no matter how long it takes.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:13 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

also you can never go wrong with naarden or sketchy so also i want some more of those bars from ya lol your the **** homie.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Why stunt farm sucks balls