More Section 518 News!

Old 01-23-2009, 12:01 AM
www.315RIDERS.com

FRANK-THE-TANK is an unknown quantity at this point
More Section 518 News!

thanks to our friends in section 518. one of 315riders members was searched and computer confiscated today,over this thread

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...ion-518-a.html

because it was sposed to be police only document. SO thanks guys!

hahahaahaha

20 plus cops at guys house to issue warrant and find out how he got this bulletin.

good way to use police resources!

so now everyone has proof that they watch stuntlife and section 518 and 315riders.so watch what you say on here.
Old 01-23-2009, 12:05 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: More Section 518 News!

i raped a baby today, i cheated on my taxes, i did illegal drugs and drove while under the influence of alchohol on 3 occasions this week alone.
Old 01-23-2009, 12:08 AM
www.315RIDERS.com

lol. im amazed about all the cops today for something like this.
Old 01-23-2009, 12:09 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Last edited by R1wonder; 01-23-2009 at 12:15 AM.
Old 01-23-2009, 12:09 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

DAMN thats fucked up
Old 01-23-2009, 12:11 AM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point

well somethings wrong with this....

Members of the Section 518 Motorcycle Club typically operate sport bikes. Additional complaints received from the public involve this group traveling at excessive speeds, popping wheelies and maneuvering in and out of traffic. The 518 name is believed to have stemmed from the Capital District area code

they would not use the word popping....
Old 01-23-2009, 12:12 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by havok
well somethings wrong with this....

Quote:
Below please find a Criminal Intelligence Bulletin from NYSIC regarding the Section 518 Motorcycle Club that has been encountered in the Capital Region.

Bulletin: Criminal Intelligence

Subject:
Section 518 Motorcycle Club
Issued: 09-10-08

Attention: Troops G, T & B

New York State Intelligence Center - NYSIC

Source:
New York State Police, Loudonville

Summary: Nuisance behavior by a Capital District motorcycle club, the Section 518 Motorcycle Club, creates dangerous situations for motorists.

***Members of Section 518 Motorcycle Club have also been known to flee from law enforcement.***

Details: On July 13, 2008, approximately 40 motorcycles were observed on I-90 in the Capital Region impeding traffic by driving in all three lanes of the highway at a reduced speed. NYSP patrol tried to clear the lanes using emergency lights and sirens, but the motorcyclists ignored this attempt. Later that same day, during a traffic stop of this group initiated by NYSP and Colonie PD, it was observed that occupants of an accompanying vehicle were hired by Section 518 Motorcycle Club to video events on their ride including stunts and traffic stops by law enforcement.

Members of the Section 518 Motorcycle Club typically operate sport bikes. Additional complaints received from the public involve this group traveling at excessive speeds, popping wheelies and maneuvering in and out of traffic. The 518 name is believed to have stemmed from the Capital District area code. Each motorcycle has the group’s decal affixed and members usually tuck the license plate under the rear fender to avoid identification.

The following is a link to YouTube.com featuring a demonstration by the 518 Motorcycle Club: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVBFq8ixbG8
they would not use the word popping....
you'd be amazed at the kind of lingo they use, especially when writing tickets. not the most scholarly bunch
Old 01-23-2009, 12:14 AM
www.315RIDERS.com

hahaha
Old 01-23-2009, 12:33 AM

jbstunts is a decent person

****** cops always abusin there power
Old 01-23-2009, 12:38 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

there concern wasnt really about us and our riding..it was about how private information was viewed from one of there sites... i dont wanna post what happened but everything is solved and nobody got in any trouble..

they still have my laptop so im hoping i get that soon. and i was a bit upset on how clean they didnt leave my room for my return home. i also had to use up one of my sick days at work already which i like to save for riding season! oh well. the cops were cool about the whole situation and even let some legal **** on my behalf slide..i have 2 supsensions on my license and they werent worried. they told me i should look into it though haha.
Old 01-23-2009, 12:42 AM
www.315RIDERS.com

ya everything is good. i just wanted to post this up as proof they are watching this site and others. and wade would have a good laugh
Old 01-23-2009, 01:09 AM
KILLIN BIKES

JOHNNYSTUNTS is a decent person

I heart section 518!!
Old 01-23-2009, 01:13 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i raped a baby today, i cheated on my taxes, i did illegal drugs and drove while under the influence of alchohol on 3 occasions this week alone.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:22 AM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

**** the police.....**** **** **** the police......yo **** um
Old 01-23-2009, 02:08 AM
Stuntride.com

lol i decided not to post this

Last edited by R1wonder; 01-23-2009 at 02:13 AM.
Old 01-23-2009, 05:34 PM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

look what I just found on the internet. I wonder who would be so sick to make this t-shirt design. It makes me so upset to see such disrespect for law enforcement.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	l_1341770a59a84cc2beadafa7e00a553d.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	219630  
Old 01-23-2009, 09:37 PM

smack daddy is an unknown quantity at this point

it makes me want to pop a wheelie....hehehehehe
Old 01-23-2009, 09:49 PM

Rocketcrotch is a decent person

Ftp

Ftp

Ftp
Old 01-23-2009, 10:04 PM
Master of The Catapault!

Fuzzy Nutz is a decent person

Originally Posted by Greg Mcglynn
look what I just found on the internet. I wonder who would be so sick to make this t-shirt design. It makes me so upset to see such disrespect for law enforcement.
yeah, the rest of you should be ashamed of yourselves for your blatant disregard for public safety and your incessant disrespect of our beloved law enforcement officers...

wait a minute... what the **** am I saying?? FTP!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: More Section 518 News!