rhino liner in a can?

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 05:53 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
rhino liner in a can?

if youve done your tank in that **** what did you use, i wanna spray mine but dont know whats the best stuff to use? and where to get it?
Old 08-14-2007, 05:56 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: rhino liner in a can?

i heard it is kind of slippery
Old 08-14-2007, 06:07 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

right now im using some stuff thats for like industrial stairs, comes like grip tape in rectangle strips but its more like rubber so it still grips even when its wet and doesnt tear jeans, so i want something thats like that but a spray application so it will lay down smooth.
Old 08-14-2007, 06:10 PM

jakesfords is an unknown quantity at this point

you can use the clear grips that people use on the side of the tanks
Old 08-14-2007, 06:22 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

I got mine from walmart, I believe its called "dupli color truck bed coating"

its like $5 for a big can of it

Its definitely slippery as hell when wet, but when its dry it gets me by...

Then again I don't do froggers very often, but it holds my *** just fine for 1 hand hc's, and spreaders
Old 08-14-2007, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by jakesfords
you can use the clear grips that people use on the side of the tanks
no i dont want anything that is a stick on, i want something i can spray total coverage, i already have **** on my bike now. i want spray so i can get a nice even coverage around the whole area of my dent.
Old 08-14-2007, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Towlieee
I got mine from walmart, I believe its called "dupli color truck bed coating"

its like $5 for a big can of it

Its definitely slippery as hell when wet, but when its dry it gets me by...

Then again I don't do froggers very often, but it holds my *** just fine for 1 hand hc's, and spreaders
so that **** has like a hard plastic feel to it then probably?
Old 08-14-2007, 06:30 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

my homeboy used a stomp pad from a wakeskate it was sweet too because it came with a tall lip on one side that he used for the back of his tank (so he didnt have to dent it that much) to hold him in during high chairs. only downside is it cost $36.

-mexican mayhem
Old 08-14-2007, 06:34 PM
haters are your best fans

DaHammer is an unknown quantity at this point

i think autozone carrys that rhino liner in a can ****. i was tempted to rattle can my whole bike with it
Old 08-14-2007, 06:36 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
Yeah pritty much
Old 08-14-2007, 06:44 PM

__sam__ is an unknown quantity at this point

if you ride to a spray on liner shop, they may be able to hook you up pretty cheap since its not that big an area. esp. if you have it taped off already. you never know, some dude might just do a quick cash deal on his lunch break.
Old 08-14-2007, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by __sam__
if you ride to a spray on liner shop, they may be able to hook you up pretty cheap since its not that big an area. esp. if you have it taped off already. you never know, some dude might just do a quick cash deal on his lunch break.
i dont want the **** thats in my truck cuz thats just plastic and doesnt grip at all really.
Old 08-14-2007, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by stock05
my homeboy used a stomp pad from a wakeskate it was sweet too because it came with a tall lip on one side that he used for the back of his tank (so he didnt have to dent it that much) to hold him in during high chairs. only downside is it cost $36.

-mexican mayhem
again...i dont want anything stick on. im asking specificly about spray on **** that will completely cover my dent.
Old 08-14-2007, 06:55 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

sucks and is slippery
Old 08-14-2007, 07:30 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Scott-
sucks and is slippery
yea pretty much.....it does look like it would work good but it doesn't have enough grit to it and gas eats through it after a while.
Old 08-14-2007, 10:04 PM

tyshearman is an unknown quantity at this point

If your going to go that route the only choice is Line-x. It has tones of grip but won't chew up your pants like grip tape.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	tanksmall.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	198273  
Old 08-14-2007, 10:07 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

A few people here got the **** at walmart. Towliee on here did hid with walmart ****. He does tank **** & high chairs & frogs and doesn't slip off.
You could PM him and see what brand it is.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:01 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by EZEC
yea pretty much.....it does look like it would work good but it doesn't have enough grit to it and gas eats through it after a while.
+1 I tried that duplicolor truck bed coating (its in a can), **** doesnt work that well...

Originally Posted by tyshearman
If your going to go that route the only choice is Line-x. It has tones of grip but won't chew up your pants like grip tape.
this is what I plan on doing, either this or some REAL Rhino bedliner, my cousin works at a dealership that sprays it so he should be able to hook me up...
Old 08-15-2007, 12:50 AM

jdridin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sdfkillz

If you go this route, since you will be at Wally World anyway to pick this up, I believe they have some rubber type spray stuff in a can that you can use to spray over the top of the truck bed liner spray. Therefore it will give you grip in dry and wet weather, but will also still have the grip of the truck bed covering. This is what I use on my deer stands to quite them down and fixin to do the same on my tank, but just haven't done it yet. Hope that helps dude.

Peace Justin
Old 08-15-2007, 03:33 AM

slow1000 is a decent person

try rubberized undercoating in a can i had it in my truck bed the **** waas almost sticky

Quick Reply: rhino liner in a can?