Definition of a squid

Old 08-27-2004, 03:02 PM
Old School

Ice Mike is an unknown quantity at this point
Definition of a squid

I ride with alot of real layed back guys out here that don't bother showing off, and most don't have any interest in stunting or racing. They don't spend that much time bragging about their exhaust, etc. I really like riding with a group with a mentality like this. Riding for the love of riding, not to compensate for something else they lack. In my eyes whether a rider is really awesome, or can't do a damn thing but they are respectful and safe when riding together are the type of people that I think aren't squids even if they have no amazing skillz. On the other hand, It seems that most people that are trying to prove something every time they ride are squids even if they can do a few things. although once a rider starts getting good, you see alot less loud-mouthed BS from them. The thing that makes a squid in my eyes is bragging on riding abilities, and trying to look down on others that love to do the same thing that they do... Ride.
Old 08-27-2004, 03:07 PM
Liv fr PEACE prpre fr WAR

D-UNIT dem xpt is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Definition of a squid

squid(n) sk'w'id----1. someone that thinks they are bad *** because they have a bike. 2. someone thats a shitalker but sucks more dick then the hooker i had last night. 3. someone who is dangerous to ride around because they do dumb **** that they think is "cool". 4. "storytelllers"
Old 08-27-2004, 03:12 PM

iceberg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ice Mike
I ride with alot of real layed back guys out here that don't bother showing off, and most don't have any interest in stunting or racing. They don't spend that much time bragging about their exhaust, etc. I really like riding with a group with a mentality like this. Riding for the love of riding, not to compensate for something else they lack. In my eyes whether a rider is really awesome, or can't do a damn thing but they are respectful and safe when riding together are the type of people that I think aren't squids even if they have no amazing skillz. On the other hand, It seems that most people that are trying to prove something every time they ride are squids even if they can do a few things. although once a rider starts getting good, you see alot less loud-mouthed BS from them. The thing that makes a squid in my eyes is bragging on riding abilities, and trying to look down on others that love to do the same thing that they do... Ride.

well said :YEAH i have to say i think the bigest thing is the people that ride unsafe , now i know that stunt riding is unsafe but theres ways to make it safer like learn your limets befor trying **** so then you know whats pushing past the limits and whats just being unsafe and dumb.
Old 08-27-2004, 04:20 PM
bam

bam is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by D-UNIT dem xpt
squid(n) sk'w'id----1. someone that thinks they are bad *** because they have a bike. 2. someone thats a shitalker but sucks more dick then the hooker i had last night. 3. someone who is dangerous to ride around because they do dumb **** that they think is "cool". 4. "storytelllers"
Thank you...Webster...
Old 08-27-2004, 04:32 PM

420gixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

squid-a small marine creature capable of short extremely fast bursts of speed,used for preditorial escape
squid- ^^^^^^^^^^^ but on a bike
Old 08-27-2004, 05:23 PM

mikeelliot is an unknown quantity at this point

squirlly kid.
Old 08-27-2004, 06:57 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GoBo is an unknown quantity at this point

:YEAH well said bro
Old 08-27-2004, 08:50 PM

jfboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking My Def Of A Squid !!!

http://www.teamcalamari.com

When I first saw "squid" on the boards that's the first thing that came to mind. he he I used to have one of these and bought a few things from that website.
Old 08-28-2004, 05:27 PM
Liv fr PEACE prpre fr WAR

D-UNIT dem xpt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bam
Thank you...Webster...
ur welcome young man....
Old 08-28-2004, 06:33 PM

weeble is an unknown quantity at this point

just look at my avitar, yes i am a squid
Old 08-28-2004, 07:12 PM
Super-Thread-editor

Erik will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by iceberg
well said :YEAH i have to say i think the bigest thing is the people that ride unsafe , now i know that stunt riding is unsafe but theres ways to make it safer like learn your limets befor trying **** so then you know whats pushing past the limits and whats just being unsafe and dumb.
This is what I go by. I know stunting isn't "Safe," but you can minimize your risks by taking things are your personal pace etc... It also helps when people know how to pick and chose where they decide to do their stunts(Ie. freeway traffic, industrial park, city street, or country road) I don't care if riding in the streets is "Gangsta" or what it may be. I personally think that ****'s stupid, and hopefully darwinism catches up to the person who does it.

**Stepping off the soapbox now**
Old 10-28-2012, 09:29 AM

jackkyjackson is a decent person

hiiiiiiiii thanks for the information it was very useful.. have a good day