12'O-Clock Boyz

Old 04-29-2009, 03:40 PM

Murph 636 is a decent person
12'O-Clock Boyz

These guys are a inspiration to the little kids..............that's respect and BmoreX just put's the finesse to it. You guys are straight killing it and every form or fashion.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAMB8bsZCzQ&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
Old 04-29-2009, 03:56 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: 12'O-Clock Boyz

Gangster!!
Old 04-29-2009, 03:57 PM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

ugh .... lol
Old 04-29-2009, 04:24 PM

Piglet is an unknown quantity at this point

Bmore! What, what!!!
Old 04-29-2009, 04:28 PM
Wannabe

Zarrell is a decent person

Dirtbike Ownage. Pretty interesting with all the "interviews n stuff", still bothers me nobody's usin helmets though lol
Old 04-29-2009, 05:05 PM
"Back on the Block"

Originally Posted by Zarrell
Dirtbike Ownage. Pretty interesting with all the "interviews n stuff", still bothers me nobody's usin helmets though lol
yeah last time we were out together I felt like I was getting looks for wearing a helmet ...lol dem boys are hood
Old 04-29-2009, 05:36 PM

Lenzin is an unknown quantity at this point

how are they killing it in every form and fashion?

They are only riding dirt bikes like retards in the streets all day long.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:41 PM

JohnR is an unknown quantity at this point

ive seen a **** load of youtube vids about the 12 o'clock boys, but that one was actually pretty cool.....the interview footage was great! Much respect..... and if you saw them ride in person u would understand that they kill it in a form and fashion that most stunt riders cant even comprehend.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:51 PM
"Back on the Block"

Originally Posted by Lenzin

this coming from the guy that does chain saws in skate parks ....

keep killn it bud !!!
Old 05-01-2009, 08:13 PM
iridear6 is a homo

aut117 is a decent person

what lenzin said
Old 05-01-2009, 08:44 PM
"Back on the Block"

people have no clue ........
Old 05-02-2009, 12:13 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
Gangster!!
+1 After watching that video I wanna come to Bmore and murder **** with the 12 O'Clock Boys and the BmoreX Crew
Old 05-02-2009, 12:15 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by JohnnyBmore
people have no clue ........
+1 Ive never seen them ride but dirt bikes and 4 wheelers are big in NY too. Nothing like over there but on Hollywoods ride they're all over the place killin ****. Its part of hood culture and its gangsta
Old 05-02-2009, 12:45 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
+1 After watching that video I wanna come to Bmore and murder **** with the 12 O'Clock Boys and the BmoreX Crew
+2 Would be cool to rip it up on the quad or dirtbike up there..

I like the fact that they give the younger kids something positive to look up to
Old 05-02-2009, 12:46 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
+2 Would be cool to rip it up on the quad or dirtbike up there..

I like the fact that they give the younger kids something positive to look up to
That just sounds funny. One day you can grow up and be just like the 12 O'Clock Boys - street murderin hooligans who run from the popo Whenever I make it out to Bmore, its gonna be on the bike I'll leave the quads and dirt bikes to the 12 O'Clock Boys
Old 05-02-2009, 12:50 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
That just sounds funny. One day you can grow up and be just like the 12 O'Clock Boys - street murderin hooligans who run from the popo Whenever I make it out to Bmore, its gonna be on the bike I'll leave the quads and dirt bikes to the 12 O'Clock Boys
Old 05-02-2009, 01:28 AM
"Back on the Block"

you ******* squids......hardcore squids-----**** you 3 times again...tortoise
Old 05-02-2009, 02:23 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Lenzin

haha, that's funny...bet you any amount of money you can't imitate that on a dirtbike, hell, i'm not even sure i could.

the streets are a different game than the lots...and city streets even more so.

all we used to do was "ride (street)bikes in the streets all day long" back in the late 90's and early 2000's....that's how the sport we all participate in got started.

guys like these and fellas from nyc including wink et co. are the roots of the modern stunt rider....know the history and appreciate it, even if it's not the direction you want to go with your particular relationship between you and your bike.

mad i missed the ride this year...when i get a true street killer, maybe i'll clutch it up too. would love to ride with these guys...i knw i'm rambling but one of the sickest rides i ever went on was with Gnice, tall d, big hoc...ruthless tactics...brick city. so sick,so memorable...it's like a badge for me in a way. i was the only white guy there, didnt dare to take my helmet off...i earned my respect with those guys and others tiztiztiztapping the tail of the 9RR...the good ole days!
Old 05-02-2009, 02:39 AM
"Back on the Block"

Originally Posted by JohnnyBmore
you ******* squids......hardcore squids-----**** you 3 times again...tortoise

that was kurtle .....

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
haha, that's funny...bet you any amount of money you can't imitate that on a dirtbike, hell, i'm not even sure i could.

the streets are a different game than the lots...and city streets even more so.

all we used to do was "ride (street)bikes in the streets all day long" back in the late 90's and early 2000's....that's how the sport we all participate in got started.

guys like these and fellas from nyc including wink et co. are the roots of the modern stunt rider....know the history and appreciate it, even if it's not the direction you want to go with your particular relationship between you and your bike.

mad i missed the ride this year...when i get a true street killer, maybe i'll clutch it up too. would love to ride with these guys...i knw i'm rambling but one of the sickest rides i ever went on was with Gnice, tall d, big hoc...ruthless tactics...brick city. so sick,so memorable...it's like a badge for me in a way. i was the only white guy there, didnt dare to take my helmet off...i earned my respect with those guys and others tiztiztiztapping the tail of the 9RR...the good ole days!

Thats why I love you man ..... you never forget where you came from

hopefully I get to show you Baltimore one day ...
Old 05-02-2009, 03:59 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

haha bmore guys are crazy

Every video I see from bmore is people not giving a **** doin what they want on the streets

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 12'O-Clock Boyz